SWATTING. INNOCENT. Citizens

WHEN A . SRT. TEAM. Shows up at. A. Bull.Crap. Call . IS . The swat. Team. Watching their . Six. For A TRAP. BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN CALLED. By.A. KARZY. PERSON :bangbang: AN DOSE SWAT TRAIN . For. AN. AMBUSH. Because they could be . THE . VICTIM . AND BE . CANCELED. TRAIN LIKE . Every is not what it seems . Love Bobby Jean :feather::feather::us:

5 Likes

I KNOW WHEN WE SHOW UP WE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT . A TRAP A. We were going to be the victim of a mass shooting :bangbang::us::100: WATCH YOUR SIX . Because the time has changed . And the criminals are waiting to harm us. LAW ENFORCEMENT . OFFICIALS, Say safe Brothers. Watch YOUR SIX. :bangbang::bangbang::100::us::us::feather::feather:

4 Likes

I think someone caught SWATing an innocent person should be charged as if they committed an armed assault on all the persons at the place their call sends the armed LEOs to in addition to whatever false report and other violations they can be charged with for the call.

11 Likes

I think the charge should be attempted murder. The door kickers are coming in full bore. Should the victim react in a certain manner they could be shot.

13 Likes

I AM SAYING THAT SWAT :bangbang: THEM . SELVES CAN BE COME ., VITAMINS. OF . AN AMBUSH. :bangbang: AND THE SWAT.ing. CALL . This TIME COULD BE. JUST TO KILL THEM . SWAT . SRT.:bangbang:. THEY HAVE NEVER CONSIDERED .:bangbang: THAT THEY WAS. . GOING TO BE THE VICTIM. I . TRULY SAID WATCH YOUR . SIX. BROTHERS. :feather::feather::100::100::us::bangbang::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::skunk::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::bangbang::owl::bangbang:

5 Likes

Say some one is swat.ing. Some one and to make matters worse they .!! Have set up an ambush. For swat. SRT. I don’t believe everyone knows just how terrible our country has become and how many foreigners have come in to kill us all and they are criminals GOD .:owl::feather::feather::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::skunk::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::skunk::poop:

4 Likes

SWAT generally knows that, knows that someone might come from outside to assist the ones they are focused on, and have team members and/or other officers (not SWAT) set a perimeter up

Once upon a time I worked at a police department and while I was not a part of that, I know that was in their SOP

8 Likes

That is certainly a possibility. I don’t know if it has happened to actual SWAT teams but I think I remembering reading of a couple of cases where LEOs were called to a fake crime scene and then ambushed.

Not to mention that LEOs kicking in an innocent person’s door because they were falsely told their is a crime taking place there could end up being shot by the innocent home owner who might believe their home is being invaded by criminals instead of LEOs.

8 Likes

Nathan 57 i . Was under Cover SRT. Sir . And we need SHOWED UP . Because some one had made a bull crap call . Sir. The enemy is thinking. . But if you believe that they have thought of everything . You would be wrong . SIR . Very .SIR :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us::feather::feather:

Shamrock. I BLEAVE if anyone calls SWAT. THEY SHOULD GET THE DEATH PERMANENTLY :bangbang::100::us: IF THEY ARE LIEN AND PLAYING WITH PEOPLE AND THEIR LIVES . SIR. :feather::feather::us::us::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::skunk::paw_prints::paw_prints:

I don’t think the death penalty is an option for assault or even attempted murder anywhere in the U.S… I’m not a big fan of the death penalty for various reasons but wouldn’t be completely against that being an optional punishment for the caller if an innocent person or LEO gets killed because of the SWATing call.

5 Likes

It might not seem like it, but we are going down! If we have to have conversations about our law enforcement being ambushed, we have no chance!

6 Likes

Scott 52 . SIR. I RESPECT YOU .SIR. I would just like to say …SIR . This is happening SIR AND IF WE DO NOT GET OUR CRAP TOGETHER . SIR. We are all done :white_check_mark: and LAW ENFORCEMENT IS ON THE LIST OF. DO NOT EVER EVER TRUST .:bangbang: A COP. SIR . We have to stop shooting at innocent people who don’t deserve to have srt. Att there home in the first place zz SIR AND LAW ENFORCEMENT :us::bangbang:SIR. NEEDS TO BE DAM . Sure DAM SURE. Sir . That THEY SWAT. IS. AT A REAL. CALL. OF. 9,11. SIR BECAUSE FAMILIES ARE GOING TO . FIGHT BACK . AFTER A . SWATTING CALL . AND MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE KILLED BY A BULL CRAP CALL. SIR . PEOPLE HATE THE POLICE BECAUSE THEY ARE SHOOTING FIRST AND THEN THEY ARE SORRY . I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT BUT CALLING THE SWAT TEAM .DIRECT…IS WRONG . AN. DANGEROUS. .SIR. I AM JUST TRYING TO SAVE SOME LIVES HERE SIR. ANY ONE COMING TO MY HOME . BETTER CALL FIRST . SIR MY LOCAL SHERIFF DEPARTED HAS MY PHONE NUMBERS . SIR. I AM . PROTECTED . SIR . No brag. FACT. SIR :us::feather::feather::bangbang:SIR :us::us::us::100::100::100::white_check_mark::telephone_receiver::100::o::owl::100:

2 Likes

Community. I LOVE YA ALL AND IF WE DO NOT GET OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT UNDER CONTROL :bangbang:AMERICAN :us: CITIZENS ARE GOING TO TURN AGAINST OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT :bangbang: AND THEY ARE JUST PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU AND MY . SELF. I. TRULY WANT . TO . TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY. And BE THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH. :heart::white_heart::blue_heart:. Just watch your SIX. :six: :bangbang::feather::feather::us::us::us::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::skunk::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE AMERICANS :bangbang::us: AN WE WILL TAKE ALL . COMERS. I WILL BY MY SELF. I AM AN AMERICAN. Native INDIAN . AMERICAN :us: :bangbang: WARRIOR. BY GOD . BY GRACE . THERE. GO. I. Bobby Jean :feather::feather:. :us::us::us::owl::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:ALMEN :bangbang:

1 Like

I. HAVE BEEN UNDER COVER . ,WITH SRT. Federal and state . And I have been injured on the job under cover. And I am just trying to help everyone else in and out of law enforcement . I have done my duty . :feather::feather::bangbang:

4 Likes

Just LIVE EVERY DAY PEOPLE THAT DEPEND ON LAW ENFORCEMENT. . They feel like second rate citizens . And the law enforcement is suffering because of some bad apples .!!! And WE ARE ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT NOW OUR COUNTRY HAS BEEN INVADED BY FOREIGN . Criminals and invaders illegally . Bobby Jean :feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::o::100::six:

3 Likes

I GUESS IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN TEXAS :bangbang: I AM JUST FULL OF CRAP YOU ALL WILL SEE WHAT TEXAS IS AND HAS THEIR COMMING INVASION OF FOREIGNERS :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::feather::feather::owl:answering the question of whether Americans will survive?

2 Likes

The Swatting behavior has more problems than possible ambush or an annoying waste of resources. In todays climate to not realize that finding armed people banging on your door or sneaking around your house at 2am would result in an armed resident’s response that could very easily turn into a gun fight. There have already been deaths’ from gun fire and heart failure. I live alone and always answer the door armed and have had strangers knock on my door after 9pm. The neighborhood I am in is all single family homes not close to any areas that would be considered potentially dangerous , so that to me means any disturbance is a problem.

6 Likes

Gary445 SIR THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE. SIR please don’t stay silent so long brother you definitely have heard my prayers crazy crap and truth . So if you can add any thing please say it our country is in big trouble sir . And a GUN FIGHTER PERADICE. IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME JUST KEEP WATCHING. THE END HAS COME TO THIS GREAT COUNTRY AND WE THE PEOPLE MY GOD. BITME DID NOT DO ALL THIS TO OUR COUNTRY ALL BY HIMSELF SIR PLEASE. COME BACK AND TELL US ABOUT WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND FEEL LOVE Bobby Jean :feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::six::bangbang::100::100::100:

1 Like