SWATTING. INNOCENT. Citizens

I did tactical operations. I can not speak for every team out there, but generally, that is always in the back of their minds. From the general scenario, down to the entry team that always has a rear gunner watching things in case someone is hiding and comes out behind them as they are moving.

8 Likes

I was invloved in one. Luckily we figured out it was fake before we enterd the house. It was called in as a hostage incident.

9 Likes

Suggestion: Answer the door without opening it, unless/until you know who is on the other side and are comfortable opening the door to them without a gun

6 Likes

If you are worried if they are real cops, call 911 and ask if tey are at my door?

9 Likes

Nathan 57 SIR THATS GRATE ADVICE . BUT IF YOU HAVE BEEN SWATTED . Thatā€™s still a DEATH SENTENCE. NO MATTER SRT. SWAT. ARE READY FOR WAR THERE NOT WAITING TO DIE . SIR . This I. KNOW . SIR THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT SIR :feather::feather::us::us::us::beer::100:

1 Like

ScottGRAM. BROTHER IF SWAT . Comes to A 911 . CALL NOT ANSWERING YOUR DOOR. Just got blown up . Not . A GREAT DECISION SIR. Love Bobby Jeanā€‹:feather::feather:SIR :us::us::us::owl:

Seems like you already have your decision made up Bobbyjean. Good luck. I pray it never happens to you.

4 Likes

Scott Gran SIR WHAT HAPPENS TO ME I HAVE ALREADY BEEN SHOT SIR . I hope it never happens again the fourth time is a charm .SIR AND I DEFINITELY HAVE NOT MADE UP MY MIND .Sir I . STILL HAVE HOPE FOR MY COUNTRY .SIR. Love Bobby Jean :feather::feather::broken_heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::beer::100::100::100::bangbang:

1 Like

Good Post Brother Gary!
The Prodigal son returns! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Welcome back!

3 Likes

I will say a prayer for you brother.

4 Likes

SCOTT GARANTIE. SIR I WILL TAKE ALL I CAN GET . SIR AND I WILL SAY A PRAYER OF YOU AS WELL . THE POWER OF PRAYER . Has no sister BUT WISDOM. And I WILL PRAY FOR YOU TO HAVE SOME . SIR .Bobby Jean :feather::feather::100::100::100::broken_heart::white_heart::blue_heart: SIR :us::us::us::bangbang:

3 Likes

Can anyone remember Waco Texas and the RAID. WENT TERRIBLY WRONG :bangbang: THAT IS WHAT CAN HAPPEN . When you ask for Directions from a post office employee that is a member of the people that you are going to . ASAILT. And they SHOOT EVERY THING TO HELL. And then AFTER 80 . Plus DEAD AND AGENTS DEAD OR INJURED. Like I said JUST BECAUSE YOUR IN SWAT. YOU ARE STILL JUST A PERSON . On A. TEAM . TRAINING AND TRAINING AND TRAINING. TO NEVER. EVER EVER EVER . LOSE A .PERSON. THAT WAS A . MESS . AND.A.BLACK EYE. On.LAW ENFORCEMENT. AND . A LESSON ON . WHAT. NOT TO DO. Very very sad day in America :us: there were no winners . I SAID THAT BEFORE SWAT. Takes OFF. To make very very SURE THAT IS A REAL . SITUATION. THAT NEEDS SPECIAL . LAW ENFORCEMENT . AND WATCH THEIR. SIX. THE CRIMINALS ARE FROM OVER A HUNDRED DIFFERENT COUNTRYS.!!! And they BLOW THEIR ENEMIES UP. Thatā€™s US. Community. WE ARE ENEMIES WITH CRIMINALS. ONE.HUNDRED. PERCENT. Plus ten. WE HAVE TO HAVE LAW .AND ORDER. AND ORDER. Love to all . Back the BLUE :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::100::us::statue_of_liberty::100:

2 Likes

I worked with a Fire Department EMT that responded to a call and as soon as they turned down the street they took fire. Changed everything around here, now the Fire Department/ EMTā€™s can only approach when invited by the police, even if the place is on fire. Sad but it did happenā€¦

6 Likes

Mike 164 I know when they had the riots in where ever!! They were shooting firefighters and they couldnā€™t put out the fires very very sad when people burned down their own NEIGHBORHOODS . Thatā€™s KARZY BROTHER . I can not believe how that can help get mad at police and burn down the only store for miles and miles .BROTHER WE HAVE BECOME A DIFFERENT COUNTRY IN THE LAST TWO DECADES FOR . Certain. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann and puppies have a root beer :beer: . Thank you for your service SIR . :feather::feather::us::us::us::statue_of_liberty::tiger2::six::rotating_light::toolbox::toolbox::toolbox::bangbang:

2 Likes

My question has always been, If an innocent person gets SWATTED and they shoot and kill an LEO or wounds them, would they be charged? Assuming they survived.

4 Likes

The kid you know if you kill an on duty police officer you going to prison if you are very lucky :four_leaf_clover: sir love Bobby Jeanā€‹:feather::feather::tiger2::six::beer::statue_of_liberty::toolbox::parachute::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::four_leaf_clover::beer:

3 Likes

Answering door does not mean opening door

5 Likes

By the time the 911 operator asks, whatā€™s the nature of your emergency, Iā€™m sure my home will be flashbanged and entry made within seconds!
If this crap keeps up, the bad guys are going to declare themselves as police as they bang down a door. Thereā€™s going to be an extreme amount of bloodshed, and no one will be taking responsibility nor will anyone be held accountable EXCEPT the homeowner who decided to save his own skin!
#1 rule at my castle, NEVER OPEN THE DOOR.
Rule #2, see rule #1

7 Likes

This already happens

I like your rules BTW

7 Likes

When you have daughters, this is a no brainer!

8 Likes