Are YOU.READY TO.ANSWER. DOOR?

If the government . Is knocking on your door.are you ready to answer. Your.Door???

2 Likes

Answer with it closed, there is absolutely no reason to open the door. It might not be who you think it is.

9 Likes

Karacal . HOW HAS THIS WORKED OUT FOR MOST OF THE CITIZENS ?? That has been SWATTED. And it DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE A POLICE OFFICER. !! When the government says knock knock!!! They really don’t care about your door brother. I was asking.IF YOU WERE READY . ??? As do you have your papers .?? Or. Are you READY. ??? Because of a misunderstanding. And you don’t understand . ???

3 Likes

My neighbor had a “Knock knock” from the government!

It happened at roughly 05:30 and was announced with a flashbang grenade and the revving of a diesel powered APC that rammed through the front entryway.

Put my home on high alert ever since!

6 Likes

They will call if you have gave the LAW ENFORCEMENT YOUR PHONE NUMBERS. .:bangbang::100:unless. They JUST WANT TO KILL YA. Then it really doesn’t matter does it . Every LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY I KNOW OF WANTS TO HAVE EVERY ONE HOME SAFELY!!! :feather::feather::us:

3 Likes

With Video tech now. Tell them to hold Warrant up to camera with their badge and ID. Also either dial 911 or have HH6 do it. while staying focused on the visitors :us: :us: :us:

6 Likes

Arnie-W that’s great advice!! . THEY WILL NOT BLOW YOUR DOOR .If you are not .,messed up . Because they have been . Clocking you?? Or they would not even be there. I have found never pizz them off . That would be a terrible mistake . !!! Yes call your supervisor or the number people call and they will come to your home . Remember the FED”s don’t play. Respect honor. Can save your LIFE. :100::us::bangbang::bangbang::feather::feather:

2 Likes

I just learned a new word, thanks!

2 Likes

I have many words that are messed up but I can plainly l writing put all the cards in the bag haw haw :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::feather::feather::chile::us::orthodox_cross::100::100::100::crossed_swords::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Put all the cask in the bag

I would say that the best way to avoid getting SWATTED over a misunderstanding is to minimize your posts on social media about guns, and gun paraphernalia. We have to remember the liberal haters are watching us the most!

3 Likes

I completely disagree. They will do this just because you “misgendered” someone. Being silent and playing nice has gotten us where we are. These people want us dead and do not play by “the rules”. Obviously don’t be showing serial numbers or threatening anyone, but speaking out about freedom, patriotism and self reliance is our god given right. They may try to take that, but I choose not to give it up freely.

5 Likes

Jesus Said. Do Not hurt. PEOPLE . So I never hurt anyone that lives by that never hurt innocent people and I won’t hurt . Them. Have a great day brother k .:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::orthodox_cross::feather::feather::chile::us::100::100::100::bangbang:

2 Likes

Jason the only public forum that I have ever been on is right here . And I am A MEMBER OF THE NRA AND I LET Debbie ann take care of that I only train with the USCCA and I have my range . But the USCCA got me safe watching the videos over and over again I WAS INFACKED. FN DANGEROUS OR THAT WORD RECKLESS LIKE HOW I DRIVE MY VEHICLES BUT I BUY COOPER TIRES AND I HAVE TRUCKS AND I SUCK AT DRIVING Debbieann. Said I should never be allowed to drive. I suck. The game warden said I crossed the line six or more times I told him I could not drive and find my iPhone and hold my dog and stay in my lane. And he just said to fix everything before I take off I thank him for helping me out . Great people game wardens . :orthodox_cross::chile::us::100::100::100::feather::feather:

1 Like

Just remember, they don’t give a crap about The Constitution or Conservative rights! They are Clocking you!! They will find something to challenge you!!! Stay safe.

2 Likes

Ted44 I definitely understand . Not all FEDERAL AGENTS. Are evil I know some I would give My Life for . GREAT AMERICANS :us::100::100::100::feather::feather:Have a blessed day my Brother sir :feather::feather:

2 Likes

Are they still knocking? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

pukpuk2

pukpuk

I think im not ready for this…

4 Likes

Haw haw I am dizzy brother I don’t know wtf haw haw

1 Like

How does one practice for that. My gun range frowns upon grenade throwing! Ramming my car through the gates doesn’t seem to be an option!

4 Likes

Definitely scared the hell out of myself and my kids!

Pretty sure I melted through the floor and bypassed the stairs getting to my safe to retrieve my Tavor!

Sitting having breakfast and coffee, BANG! BANG! rrereeeEEEVV CRASH!!! “Whole bunch of shouting and yelling!”

Never thought I’d be on lockdown with a loaded rifle shouldered out my kid’s bedroom window…. But there I was!

3 Likes