Are YOU.READY TO.ANSWER. DOOR?

Maybe it is time to stage a weapon! I used to keep my shotgun staged 24/7/365! Now with all our doctors appointments and therapy sessions, I keep all but my EDC in a safe. What concerns me about my safe, these days, is it’s electronic. One EMP and all I have left is my EDC a dozen or so loaded mags and an extra 200 rounds!

3 Likes

I work outside the home 13 hours per day 5 days a week…

All my babies aside from my EDC live in the safe :frowning:

4 Likes

I’d suggest a different aafe. You hit the nail on the head, I won’t trust an electronic safe. Everything electronic can be disabled or hacked.

3 Likes

The door won’t matter if I’m swatted. Might as well be comfortable if they are going to smoke me out.

2 Likes

I wouldnt’ get an electronic safe unless it has a key backup

And I wouldn’t get an electronic lock for the storage safe…only consider it for quicker access ‘staged’ safes.

My preference

3 Likes

Nope! If you know that there is no reason as to why they are at your door knocking, call 911 to verify if they sent anyone to your address, and have 911 send a uniformed officer immediately.

2 Likes

20 years ago, who was thinking we would or seriously could be EMP’d❓
If it was in my budget, it would be replaced. No doubt it would be twice the size and would have to be refilled!

3 Likes

Scott 52 . I Love how you have your.DOOR SIR . No one is coming in till you .are ready for them to :bangbang:YES SIR . I was. SECURITY. For . Some time!! And I . Was the person you.WOULD CALL FOR YOUR. Fire DOORS. GATES. Any thing doors .ATTIC. To hidden Doors. To your vehicle doors straight up the wall . To your electric gate. . To air plain. Tail, fin. Doors for 747.jets. To . Correctional.center. And Prison. Gates. And DOORS. To boat. Dock houses. Electric doors. A master door installer!! A . Door with in A door or an electrical wall. ,!! Name it I . Can do it . Tractor trailers. Doors. Vertical. High lift doors . That runs straight up the wall . I . Have hidden walls no safe. . I can also make range targets go an come back to you. I . Made . A living. Making rooms DISAPPEAR :bangbang::chile::us::feather::feather::100::100::100::notes::notes::notes::beer::popcorn::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

jerzees. THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE THAT CALL . They are not knocking . A simple call . . JUST LIKE YOUR BOATING ACCIDENT. Very sad . You are my hero . Love Bobby jean they found that hidden room. . Oops :chile::us::feather::feather:have a Root Beer :beer: Brother .!!

Hey Brother You drink A&W or IBC Root Beer? :us:

1 Like

Hey how many different Root beers are there? Have the very best of days Texas brother :us:

1 Like

Arnie-W. Brother. THEY HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT ROOT BEER COMPANIES.!! That they have over 15. DIFFERENT. TYPE OF ROOT BEER. :beer: that A.&W. IS THE WINCHESTER. OF. ROOT. :beer: ROOT BEER. :beer:. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ANY OTHER PLACE THAT NAMED THE ENTIRE BUSINESS . AFTER THE . ROOT BEERS . Outher then A&W. :question::question::question: AND YOU DRIVE YOUR VEHICLE IN AND THEY PUT A TREY IN YOUR WINDOW AND YOU HAVE A FROSTY ROOT BEER MUG. :beer: AND YOU SIT THERE AND DRINK IT KAZ ITS GOOD . Haw Haw Love ya brother here is the Root Beer :beer: of your choice . Love Bobby jean And family :chile::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::feather::troll::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::latin_cross:

2 Likes

Oh yeah brother. You have the very best evening

2 Likes

ARNIE-W . I . AM WAITING TO DAY LIGHT TO DO MY DRUM BRAKES ON MY TRUCK. My MOMA Does NOT LIKE me to work on the LORDS DAY. So am. I will be changing my rear. End off my 92, Silverado. To my 94 .SUBURBAN. And the brakes. I . Was just going to put my engine in my truck but Debbie ann. Wants . The suburban. I just want to get . My . Brakes done. But I have made my suburban. In to. A dream Ride. So . I get to wrench. :wrench: on every thing but my H.D. AND THAT HURTS. I . Have been driving four wheels for three years. And I miss . Flying. But I am doing so much on vehicles. That . I am definitely no longer a biker. .!! Shade tree. !! I hope I can put my inter PRIMARIY. Case on. And chain. But I can not get Debbie ann to KEMO on . A super GLIDE. She is afraid . So I . Will fix what she wants . I never thought I would be driving a four wheel vehicle . But she wants to feel safe . So in time I will get back up. !! I have responsibilities. That I never thought I would have . But now I . Have to be responsible. Even my MoMA told me . I have to keep everything together . So brother. I. AM. PROUD.TO BE. THE MAN GOD CALLED ME TO BE. And . I HOPE I CAN FLY DOWN THE HIGHWAY ON MY BIKE . Just as soon as I take care of my family and my bike is in my bed room. With all my leathers and parts hanging on the wall. Brother I have so much work to do . It’s going to take me another year to just fire up my BIKE. But I have till Thursday. To get my brakes shoes .PUT ON . And my garage is the field. Out back. I just put a fuel pump in my . 38, gallon tank on my suburban. By my self. And . After putting my new engine in . And I put all four of my new tires on my vet wheels by hand. Haw haw and I have to rebuild my injection on it and I have the kit for grade six. I am old school :bangbang: AND PROUD OF IT . Brother I drink Root beer no matter what kind of it is wet . I love it ., . I am so blessed ARNIE-W. Brother . I LOVE TO MAKE THINGS THAT PEOPLE JUST DO NOT MAKE . I make leather . Name it . LEGGINGS HOLSTERS. Cuffs like the ones in the movies .RIOT GEAR. To medicine bags. I spend my time waiting for Debbie ann taking care of my girls and little monsters . And I enjoy every moment I have in this life . And I am grateful and VERY PROUD TO BE . We the. USCCA. And I wish we could all chill out . We are not the enemy . We must still to gather and no we don’t have to a agree on anything but our freedom and our rights to DEFEND OUR LIVES. THE .SECOND .AMENDMENT. .THIS IS AMERICA AND . I .AM PROUD TO BE .AN.AMERICAN. I AM PROUD TO BE FREE. I AM PROUD. AND BLESSED. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT I AM BETTER THAN ANYONE . :bangbang::chile::us: WITH THE ENTIRE WORLD WANTING TO . COME TO MY COUNTRY . JUST MAYBE. AMERICA IS . BETTER THAN ANY OTHER PLACE ON EARTH. :chile::us::bangbang::100::feather::feather: I WOULD NEVER TRADE MY LOTS. FOR A MILE. OF ANY OTHER COUNTRY. So American :us: PROUD. IS BETTER. SO BY ME BEING AN AMERICAN.:us: yes . I AM PROUD . AND BETTER . I BELIEVE THAT . And anyone else that doesn’t . PLEASE LEAVE MY COUNTRY. Here’s your root beer :beer: what ever kind you want it to be . Love Bobby jean :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather::chile::us::100::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::beer:

2 Likes

I don’t Believe anyone is or can be ready to answer the DOOR . At THIS POINT :bangbang: NOW IF YOU ANSWER THE DOOR. :bangbang: WHO IS TO SAY WHO IS ON THE OUTSIDE. OF YOUR DOOR . :bangbang: IF ITS LAW ENFORCEMENT :bangbang: AND THEN HOW CAN YOU DEFEND YOUR SELF . ANY THING YOU DO WILL BE WRONG. And . IF ITS TROUBLE. :bangbang::bangbang: YOU HAVE ALL READY WASTED TIME MAKING SURE . JUST WHO. IS AT . THE DOOR. :bangbang: ITS SCARY TO GET ANY ONE KNOCKING ON THE DOOR AFTER MIDNIGHT​:question::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I will tell you what brother. Im glad I work on my own stuff still. Hope you got your brakes squared away. Everything cost so much more, Im going to drink me a root beer today :us:

2 Likes

Love ya brother Arnie-W . Here is ya some root beer :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::waffle:and a waffle. From stay frosty. Our brother Gunner. And I will have them brakes done today day. I . Have so much to do . And I am so blessed to rench. On every thing . I . Figured out how much every one wants to do stupid stuff like spark plugs and I did mine and the Bosh platinum ones cost a hundred bucks and I put them in in PDQ . And I can’t understand why people want so much money for doing EAZY stuff . I help people when they need something silly like a starter put on I don’t even charge them . People are having problems with just taking care of themselves and I fix anything that doesn’t take computer . I love to help people . I went to the truck stop and put all four of my new tires on by hand and they said . No one does that any more and I did some tractor trailer tires and they balanced my tires for free. They freak out when I help them . KAZ they charge lots of money for renchen and it’s easy so I don’t mind . I used to brake gears in my bike so I had to start doing my own . Transmission on my bike. And I just started my Nuckel busting . Mr. Fix it. And I do . I don’t mind helping people and I never take their money KAZ I want blessings from the great spirit. Here’s ya a bunch of root beer :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:AND A WAFFLE . I am getting ready to change my rear ended. So I will be done by dark. I am so excited to get this done I bought everything I need and now I’m getting it done thank you for your well wishes brother. Love Bobby jean . Sir :beer::waffle::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I saw this at a thrift store and thought of you Bobbyjean

3 Likes

Amen brother🇺🇸

2 Likes

Amazing. That’s how they were before . The economy . Now we buy a big bag of air in our LAYS CHIPS. :bangbang: I WOULD DEFINITELY DRINK THAT BIG BOTTLE . Of root beer . Here’s ya a root beer . :beer: for finding the cap. Now we need to find the bottle . :question: I WOULD HAVE TO BUILD A SHEAD. To just have my root beer. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:for thinking about me. . I LOVE ROOT BEER. :beer: it’s great . Cold hot warm. Flat. That’s the one thing that . You have to truly try to mess up . Root beer. Is like MRE’s. It’s just good. I would like to put that cap. On . Debbie ann suburban. KAZ you can find me under it or sitting in it at Texas oncology. Center. I would put lights in it . LEDs. And call Ideal time. ROOT BEER EVERY TIME :beer::beer::beer::bangbang: GOD DRINKS ROOT :beer: BEER. ITS HEAVILY . AND WAFFLES. Try ROOT BEER :beer: ON WAFFLES.:waffle: I Wonder if A&W. WOULD SEND ME A MILLION . Bottle certificate. For. BEING LOYAL TO . The ROOT BEER :beer: CAUSE. KAZ I. AM A . True believer in . THE ROOT BEER. :beer: . Thanks for thinking about me. I am thinking about my brakes and I am going to have to get a different set KAZ 94 has three different sizes and I got the wrong size . But I got root beer :beer: that is the stuff. If you have a bad day just sip on a root beer :beer: and everything will be alright . Brother . And I am seriously . A root beer hollick. I just can’t seem to want to ever stop. I am addicted. For life. I would buy that Root Beer :beer: cap. And put it on the suburban. I promise . That’s . So kool. Thanks . That’s Texas size. Love Bobby jean . That made my day brother . Woohoo :partying_face: :beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::100::100::100::beer::beer::beer::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::waffle::waffle::waffle:

2 Likes