What Do You Do If the ATF Comes Knocking at Your Door?

This you tube video is a Washington State Video, but I know it is with good information for anyone.

With watching this, what are your thoughts?

23 Likes

“No one home”, maybe don’t answer the door? Gone FISHING come back another time.

8 Likes

11 Likes

I would answer the door wearing my T-shirt that says I LOST ALL MY GUNS IN A BOATING ACCIDENT.

12 Likes

Question: “Do you have a warrant?”
Answer: “No.”
Response: “Please leave my property and don’t come back without a warrant.”

But above all else, be careful with these guys, they have been known to burn innocent women and children to death in order to meet their objective.

22 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Good info on the 3400.1

10 Likes

I agree with your sentiment, however, that might be perceived as a challenge and get the candle burning!

I think you made my point!

6 Likes

Yeah, but that’s the best I can do with well-armed and underpaid gung-ho federal agents with lots of backup and military weapons of war.

Like Joshua said, “strange game, the only winning move is not to play” and I’d feel safer not handing any firearms around federal agents with guns.

9 Likes

I thought the same thing, When he said “go get it and we’ll wait right here” my first thought was that’s a tactical F-Up, on both sides. The door comes open and there I am with a gun, they perceive a threat and… OR The door comes open and I am threat…

8 Likes

Does this satisfy the interrogatives?

I purchased more than one rib-eye last week, is that considered a straw purchase?

What if I say I want my attorney and they bust through the door without the warrant?

Committed to memory DO NOT SIGN 3400.1, my name is lawyer, middle name, warrant! You can call me Miranda!

5 Likes

Great video to share! Hopefully, none of us ever need to deal with a situation like this one.

I agree with George, this was a good tip and something that I probably would have never even known about had I been in a situation like this.

7 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

I am now… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well, I tend to be a little naive sometimes, so really, please help me understand this. If I know darn well I haven’t done a straw purchase, and know equally as well I haven’t committed any crimes, and if I want to be supportive of law enforcement in general, why would I not say “OK Guys, I understand what you’re trying to do here, and I get it. Wait here, I’m going to go get the two guns I’ve purchased. I’m going to put them in a gun case which I will set down closed on the porch, you can open the case, examine the guns, verify the serial numbers match what you’ve got there, and we’ll call it a day.”

What’s wrong with this approach?

8 Likes

Absolutely, fingers should never have been on the trigger’s! My bad!

3 Likes

This can be much more difficult to ascertain than one might think.

7 Likes

What is wrong is that in the current climate we have woke prosecutors at both Federal DoJ level and very many state-level district attorneys who actively disdain our armed citizen lifestyle and will use their tools to drive naive gun owners into jail, hoping to “make examples” of them with broad publicity. As pointed out in a previous post, historically at Ruby Ridge ID and Waco TX the FBI & ATF teams killed women and children in horrid overdone attacks. Then the ATF and DoJ teamed to cause FFLs to knowingly sell rifles illegally that they knew were going to criminal elements in Mexico in Operation Fast & Furious.
You do not know just what mindset an ATF or FBI agent may be in when at your door, so best to protect yourself operationally and legally.

7 Likes

This is why not, long, but very interesting and eye-opening:

6 Likes

I love when the hands go up and a room full of future lawyers themselves get it wrong, RE: gangland style/shot. Or however that goes.

Great video if you haven’t watched it you should

5 Likes