If.attacked.will.you.fight.back.defend.your.self ❓

Do you believe that you will .DEFEND.YOUR.SELF :question:or Do you.THINK YOU WILL.:question:

2 Likes

Yes, reasonable and appropriate to the scenario.

4 Likes

Absolutely… I’ll do whatever is necessary to get away

3 Likes

Jamey.1. A lot of people don’t understand that they have to decide whether they are going to fight or flight .sir no matter . That decision must be made well a head of an attack. Once you have decided you Know . And what ever you have decided . ?? You have to get to . What works best for you . It’s getting scary out there . As long as you . Can run We must must know so you don’t freeze up and that is not ever a good idea ???

1 Like

If you train hard enough your thinking becomes believing.
This is what I’ve noticed for last few years…

3 Likes

jerzees That’s what you Definitely.need to decide . A lot . Of people don’t understand if they FREEZE. The just wasted what could be their very lives . If a criminal freezes . You got seconds to get cover . Love ya brother stay safe sir :feather::feather::us::100:

1 Like

Fight like you are the third monkey at Noah’s ark and it’s starting to rain!

6 Likes

Yep, I’m sure I will. In fact I have fought back, and it wasn’t that long ago.

4 Likes

Ya have to teach BULLIES THAT THEY CAN GET THEIR AZZ KICKED AND WHEN YOU FIND ONE THEY HAS BEEN GETTING TO DAM GOOD AT IT THAT IS WHEN YOU PUT THE BOOTS IN THAT AZZ. I SHEAR THAT PAIN SO IN THE DAY LIGHT THEY CAN REMEMBER . What THEY ARE DOING JUST IS NOT WORKING SO F.N. GOOD . Stomp. There knee backwards . Shear the love bastards. And let them go to therapy for a long time . They will change their minds about hurting folks brother. Great JOB . Just be kind . And stomp . The side . U know shear that love :heart: amen :feather::feather::leopard::us::bangbang:

1 Like

Yes that,s why grandpa carry a gun,to fight with to old to fight and too old to take an an ass whuping.

4 Likes

I am 70+ in yrs, I have found out one to many times, you have to stop the threat! If not, it will escalate, either, more aggessive or increase in size! It started in the 6th grade! After school, I smached the face of my bully with a baseball bat! Put him in the hospital! Two months later him and three others caught me alone, and beat the hell out of me, then he stabbed me! That was the last time a threat wasn’t stopped!!!

5 Likes

TED 44 SIR WELCOME. To. OUR NEW WORLD DEFEND.:bangbang::bangbang::drum::notes::notes::100::100::us::us::us::feather::feather::owl: YOUR AZZ AT .ALL TIMES SIR . THE BRITISH ARE HERE. SO. NEVER MIND WHAT ANYONE SAYS WE THE PEOPLE BY THE POWER OF WHAT WE ARE AMERICANS AND VERY ARMED AND NOT PLAYING . This IS MY COUNTRY I WAS BORN HE. JUST LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE . WE CAN TRULY SAY WITH EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN WE HAD TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM . AND I KNOW WHO GOT US IN THIS CRAP. :poop: I WONDER HOW THE PEOPLE FEEL THAT VOTED FOR HIM . THINKS THEY ARE GOING TO HIDE AT. HAW HAW WE ALL A F.ED. BUT SOME OF US HAVE HONOR. AND BALLS I HAVE VERY LARGE BALLS . :bangbang::bangbang::us::us::us:

I’m disabled so flight is not an option for me. my father always told me if you have to fight do it like your life counts on it and win any way you have to. I will not lose the fight.

5 Likes

When needed you need to fight like the third beast on the ramp to the ark and it’s starting to rain!!!

4 Likes

Randy 154. YOU HAVE ME . BROTHER I TALK ABOUT DOOM AND GLOOM TO MUCH . YOU ARE ALL RIGHT . THEY HAVE TO COME THROU ME AND ALL OF THE WARRIORS . I HAVE YOUR SIX. IT WILL TAKE THEM A LONG TIME TO EAT ME I TASTE LIKE CRAP. :poop: DONT WORRY . You just do what you can . I AM HURTING AS WELL . I AM JUST MEAN AS HELL . NO WORRIES BROTHER. I JUST SHAKE THINGS UP. I RATTLE MY BROTHERS. TO GET THERE BLOOD FLOWING. PRETTY GOOD . WE HAVE IT . WE ARE THE AMERICANS . WE KICK AZZ . AND FOR GET THEM. . WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM Ever SINCE WE.HAVE BEEN A COUNTRY. WE HAVE NEVER LOST BROTHER. NO WORRIES. I AM JUST SHAKING UP THE GUNNERS. BROTHER . I AM JUST RATTLING. MY .SWORDS.LOVE Bobby jean. TWO.FEATHERS.:feather::feather::hammer_and_wrench::toolbox::hammer_and_wrench::us::us::us::bangbang:

1 Like

jerzees .you are a Leader and every thing will be fine your training will kick in and your mind set is on fire . Got this . You are not alone by brother believe me we are all in this and we are CV Americans. This is our YARD. BROTHER AND I . Missed the ark. So I am taking these bastards. To Hell with me . I am GREEDY. So I will get . MY MONEYS WORTH. I truly don’t have anything better to do besides watch tv . And take care of my girls . When the time comes I will . Mess . Up some . EVIL .Bastards. I’m till then I don’t want to just make everyone …up set. I know you Al can see . I Am truly . Good with whatever comes . As should we all . We have to stay positive and vigilant . Surprise is 90. Percent of any fight …we are not surprised . So we have that . STAY SAFE COMMUNITY . And vigilante. :feather::feather::owl::100::100::100::us::us::us::hammer_and_wrench::toolbox::hammer_and_wrench::drum::notes::notes::notes::cherry_blossom::paw_prints:

3 Likes

Oh yeah I’ll fight back…and then some.

4 Likes

TREVER.1 WASHINGTON.D.C. .DIRT.BAGS.ARE.ACTING.LIKE FIREARMS.CAN HARM.OR.KILL…:bangbang:WITH OUT.SOME .ONE.PULLING THE TRIGGER :bangbang:AND . THEY ARE TRYING.TO.GET PEOPLE.THAT.DONT.KNOW.ANYTHING ABOUT.A.FIREARM. TO.BELIEVE.THIS. :bangbang: I .AM GETTING T.SHIRTS. THAT .SAY.GUNS.DO NOT KILL.PEOPLE.KILL.PEOPLE.,:bangbang::bangbang::100::us: WE HAVE TO STOP THIS LIE.:stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::bangbang::100::100::100::bangbang: FOR EVER. :stop_sign: SADLY .:stop_sign: WE HAVE A VERY VERY LOT.OF.AMERICANS. THAT. ARE. BELIEVE IN. This TERRIBLE.LIE.AND THIS IS NOT A.JOKE.:bangbang: SOME.PEOPLE.HAVE NEVER EVEN.HELD.A . FIREARM.SO . THEY.ARE.SCARED.OF.GUNS. ALEC.BALDWIN.SAID.IT.SO.IT.MUST BE.TRUE…WRONG. We.Need.To. LET.EVERY.ONE.KNOW.THIS IS.A.LIE.:100: PLEASE .LET EVERYONE THAT .YOU.KNOW.THIS.IS. THE.SAME.THING.AS.SAYING.YOU CAN GET DRUNK WITH OUT.DRINKING.ALCOHOL…AND THAT IS .IMPOSSIBLE. . PLEASE HELP STOP THE LIES . YOU HAVE.TO.DRINK.ALCOHOL.TO.BE. .INTOXICATED… AND FOR A FIREARM . TO. SHOOT. SOMEONE.HAS.TO.Press…TRIGGER. Stop the.LIES :stop_sign: :us::us::us::100::100::100::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:Bobby jean.

1 Like

Fight with what ever is available till threat is no longer a threat to my life or my family’s safety.

3 Likes

I have fought back plenty of times. Nothing will change that for me.

3 Likes