IF SOMEONE ASSAULTS. AND YOU HAVE YOUR EDC. On.WHAT DO YOU DO . IF. YOUR LIFE IS NOT IN DANGER

If someone hits you and you are injured but your life is not in danger!! What do you do because you have your edc on you do you go to your vehicle and disarm?? Call delta defense ?? How do you handle this situation ?

1 Like

Physically strikes me? Total blindside unprovoked attack?

Then what? They just stand there? They keep on stepping?

Stay alert for any other impending attacks.

Obviously get on the horn with the police and report the assault, especially if Iā€™m left injured from it.

2 Likes

Thank you for that because I had a lady in Walmart come past me and she kick me in my ankle and it made me turn green and I said to her you kicked me and she was bending down at that point and she would not even look up at me and a man came around the corner and said she didnā€™t kick you!! And I said that hooker did to kick me and he said who are you calling a hooker and I said she just kicked me and then he pointed up to the eye in the sky and said that the video . And I said I donā€™t need to look up . To know that I have been kicked so hard that she almost knocked my legs out from under me!! And he started to come towards me and I said stop I am armed . . AND HE WAS LOTS BIGGER THAN ME . But I could not believe that his HOOKER JUST KICKED ME AND HELL YES SHE HURT ME ANKLE THE GOOD ONE THAT I BROKE LAST YEAR . And then he was up set because I CALLED HIS HOOKER SUCH A FINE NAME SO SHE HURT ME AND HE CALLS ME A LIER . And I have to SAVE HIS AZZ. AND TELL HIM THAT IF HE COMES ANY CLOSER . He IS going to believe me . I was just in shock that a person would kick me and then have another call me a liar that was terrible KAZ had I knot had on my edcā€™s I COULD HAVE RETURNED THE FAVOR BY A HUNDRED TIMES AND THE VIDEO WOULD NOT EVEN LOOK LIKE I HURT HIM . People are so messed up . And my Debbie ann was in her Electric Car. And she said she didnā€™t see any thing. And I told Debbie ann when have I lost it ever like that for not being hurt . . And the hooker never even looked up at me . She must have been very used to using her pet GORILLA :gorilla: TO HURT PEOPLE . Had I not been armed I wouldā€™ve truly hurt him and he would have been back at the zoo .!! I have never had any thing like that happen before . I have figured out carrying you have to just walk away . And thatā€™s what I did . She knows that she kicked the hell out of me Haw haw what goes around comes around :feather::feather::us::100::beer::popcorn::sparkles::sparkles::100:

4 Likes

If someone ā€˜hitsā€™ me, Iā€™m going to feel threatened.
What comes next is up to them.

9 Likes

Amen I was just dumb founded I couldnā€™t believe that just happened and I know that the video would have shown just what she did i was reading a medicine in the ial and I guess I was just in her way and I would love to have her back myself up she hurt me and then she passed me to her pet. We have to stay sharp community. The enemy comes in all shapes and dequises stay safe and I think KAZ I was not wearing my mask I got a dam ful cold These people coming here are getting us sick :mask: I feel stupid and Debbie ann sees everything I do but she doesnā€™t know where she put the edcs I think she is clockeing them at least I have my two sixā€™s she is smart er then me about most things I canā€™t even get away with anything but she did not see the hit and run in me ankle I couldnā€™t even get me boot off when I got home love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann and puppies :us::feather::feather::mask::beer::popcorn::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:*

1 Like

This question should add being hit at a car wash @Don102 :grinning:

4 Likes

As we all know, EDC firearm can be used only when your life is in danger or you are about to be seriously injured.

Kick, punch or verbal argument should be handled at the same level. The best is to walk away. Sometimes when itā€™s not an opinion, because the other person wants this confrontation, just call 911.
But if you value your time, walk away.

5 Likes

jerzees. THAT IS THE BEST THING TO DO BECAUSE IF YOU KNOW BY CALLING 911 ALL THE TIME LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GOING TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE PROBLEM . So we DO NOT WANT TO BRING ATTENTION TO OUR SELVES WHEN WE ARE CCW. WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO WALK A WAY SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE . OR YOU WILL BE COME THE PROBLEM . SO WE ARE TRAINED TO DEAL WITH MENTAL . Disorders . Try and walk AWAY EVERY SINGLE TIME . We DO NOT LOOK FOR PROBLEMS LOVE Bobby Jean SIR :beer::us::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::bangbang::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to write a reply to this that can express what I feel and I am struggling with it. Concealed Carry is a huge responsibility and not something I take lightly. Iā€™ve eaten a shove, a push, and some downright ugly verbal attacks and didnā€™t react at all. The possible life altering consequences are why.

@BobbyJean I think you reacted properly. While the kick to your ankle was painful, possibly embarrassing, and the following discussion with the ā€œgorillaā€ was maddening. A responsible Concealed Carrier has to be the more mature person in every disagreement.

9 Likes

:metal:

That is the best way to avoid problems. And Iā€™m not talking about actual problem with the incident. It already occurred and nothing would change it. And that can be handled.
The real problem starts when your ego kicks off. In such case your ego feels good, but in reality itā€™s nothing more than digging yourself into a deeper hole of issues including wasting of your precious time and sometimes money.

And, if Iā€™m not mistaken, that is called ā€œde-escalationā€.

4 Likes

Jerzees SIR BROTHER YOU ARE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT RIGHT WE MUST . BE THE GROWN UPS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD WHEN WE ARE CARRYING OUR EDC. BECAUSE WE HAVE THE POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH. At OUR FINGERTIPS. THAT IS OUR FREEDOM AS WELL. WE MUST GET THIS RIGHT EVERY TIME. AND YOUR EGO. NOT YOUR AMEGO. YOU ARE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND . WHEN CARRYING YOUR EDC. Love ya BROTHER BOBBY JEAN :feather::feather::us::+1::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::popcorn::bangbang:

4 Likes

Hopefully I donā€™t have such power. Carrying is a great responsibility, but I wasnā€™t and will never think that my EDC is a tool that gives me any power.
Itā€™s just another tool that saves lives, doesnā€™t take them.

7 Likes

Muzzle punch the offenders. They change course immediately and become very docile when laying on their backs facing a person with a firearm. Itā€™s not brandishing ā€œI used it to gain control of the situation and had every intent to use it.ā€ It is battery, but it is in reply to a previous battery to which you had to defend yourself from. Lots of lawyer crap to follow.

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

Jerzees BROTHER MADE NO MISTAKE CARRYING A FIREARM . GIVES WHOEVER.:bangbang::100::100::100: IS CARRYING A LOADED WEAPON :bangbang: THE .POWER OVER . LIFE AND DEATH.:bangbang::bangbang: AND I LOVE YOU BROTHER. IF YOU CAN NOT CLEARLY. SEE AND UNDERSTAND THAT. IS POWER OVER LIFE AND DEATH . PLEASE . PUT YOUR EDC. UP IN. A . SECURE.PLACE. AND NEVER . TAKE IT WITH YOU . BECAUSE . YOU ARE NOT READY TO DEFEND YOUR SELF . YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOUR CARRYING. A . GUN. YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE POWER OVER LIFE AND DEATH. Brother you can not defend yourself against any one . IF YOUR EDC. Is just for SHOOTING PAPER TARGETS. I CAN NOT EVEN BELIEVE THAT YOU JUST SAID THAT YOUR WEAPON. IS NOT POWER TO LIVE OR DIE. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE WHEN YOU CARRY A FIREARM. THAT IS WHY WE TRAIN .TRAIN.TRAIN. I PRAY IF YOU HAVE TO PULL YOUR TRIGGER. You . UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE THE POWER OVER LIFE AND DEATH. AND IF WE GET IT .WRONG. WE . FOREIT. OUR LIVES . AND BE IN PRISON BECAUSE WE DID NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE THE POWER OVER LIFE AND DEATH. I LOVE YOU BROTHER . PLEASE UNDERSTAND . I HAVE BEEN SHOT. More than onceā€‹:bangbang::feather::feather::us::us::us::100::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::tiger2::heart_on_fire::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

My recommendation is to delete these posts and not post any references to any kind of self defense incident online, speak of it to nobody except your attorney unless and until your attorney advises otherwise

5 Likes

Craig 6. WOW GOOD LUCK :four_leaf_clover: BROTHER THAT SOUNDS TERRIBLE LOVE Bobby Jean :feather::feather::tiger2::us::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::bangbang:

Nathan 57.SIR. GRATE ADVICE. WOW THANK YOU FOR YOUR WISDOM .:bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::tiger2::feather::feather::beer::popcorn:

2 Likes

I agree with all the posts, but being 81 and getting attacked may be a different situation?
would like your thoughts. Thanks

2 Likes

80 plus . WELL HAVE A LITTLE 25. Auto. AND LET THE YOUNG CRIMINALS KNOW YOU WILL END THEM THATS WHAT MY DADDY DID TILL HE DIED AND YOUNG CRIMINALS KNOW YOUR NOT PLAYING . SO IF THREATENED SHOT THEN .SEVERAL TIMES .SIR LOVE Bobby Jean sir . :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather::tiger2::us::us::us::100::100::100::+1::beer::popcorn::v:t5::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

@BobbyJean , I carry to defend myself and my Family in case of immediate death or bodily harm.
The weapons I carry (knife and handgun) are for defensive purposes, nothing else. Using those tools Iā€™m not deciding who lives, who dies, it is not my role.
And because I do understand the power of those tools I do carry them knowingly and use wisely.

Fortunately I can.

Those are examples of having power over life and death :point_down: ā€¦ itā€™s not me, not anyone who responsibly carries a firearm.

Screenshot from 2024-01-24 20-06-22

Screenshot from 2024-01-24 20-06-48

Screenshot from 2024-01-24 20-06-34

4 Likes