Biden is THREATENING TEXAS AND WE ARE HEADING TO CIVIL WAR

President biden is threatening the GRATE STATE OF TEXAS AND WE TEXAS WILL NOT SURRENDER OUR BORDER. NO MATTER WHAT BIDEN SAYS AND THE BORDER PATROL DID NOT EVEN BRING ONE BOAT TO RESCUE ANY ONE . PEOPLE DIEN TO ILLEGALLY COME. . AROUND THE PORT OF ENTRY IS . NOT HOW AND ONE COMES IN TO AND COUNTRY . They must come to the . PORT OF ENTRY . Not ENTER . AS CRIMINALS WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS . AND TEXAS HAS LAWS AND WE WILL DEFEND OUR .STATE :bangbang:

7 Likes

I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW. THAT TWENTY FOUR . OTHER . STATES . ARE WITH TEXAS . AND I AM GRATEFUL FOR ALL. THE FLAGS . THAT I HAVE GOTTEN THAT TELLS ME . THAT . YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT FOR TEXAS. WHEN ITS YOUR BORDER BEING ATTACKED AND YOUR COMMUNITY . That is BEING OVER RAN WITH CRIMINALS. AND THE SUPREME COURT. Does not. WANT THE NATION TO BE OVER RAN. BUT THEY HAVE BEEN THREATENED . AND THEY ARE EVEN AFRAID OF THEI OWN FAMILIES BEING ATTACKED THEY HAVE BEEN THREATENING THEM THE . JUDGES THEM SELVES . HAVE BEEN THREATENED AND . THE GOVERNMENT . AFTER THEY ATTACKE TEXAS . z THEY WILL TAKE YOU OVER . I HOPE YOU CAN SPEAK :ru: RUSSIA :ru: ANN . :broken_heart:

1 Like

… AND WE ARE HEADING TO CIVIL WAR

this sounds a little dramatic… it is still far from any War…

Take care. :love_you_gesture:
Stay safe. :metal:

7 Likes

jerzees. I. HAVE BEEN YOUR FRIEND AND. I HAVE TRIED TO BE RESPECTFUL TO YOU. WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE IN TEXAS IS . A LOT MORE THAN A LITTLE .DRAMATIC. AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING THAT STUPID. CENTS. THAT WAS NOT EVEN WORTH TWO. CENTS. .TEXAS. IS. BEING ATTACKED BY THE GOVERNMENT. AND YOU SAY THAT TO ME . :broken_heart: THIS IS . SO MUCH MUCH MORE THAN . YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE :bangbang::bangbang::broken_heart::x::broken_heart::feather::feather::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: TAKE CARE .

We wouldn’t have to worry so much about “staying safe” if there weren’t a million people rushing the United States border!
Almost all my life I’ve felt safe in this country, I can’t say that about the last three years! I don’t feel safe in my own country!
And there’s NOWHERE to go!

8 Likes

SCOTT 52 SIR YOU CAN COME TO MY HOME SIR . I AM BOBBY JEAN AND I WILL PROTECT YOU SIR . WITH MY LIFE SIR . You can even. SHOOT THROUGH ME . AS LONG AS YOU STOP :stop_sign: THE CRIMINALS FROM INVADING OUR COUNTRY SIR. I TRULY DO NOT MIND . How how. We have a lot of dims in the USCCA. Wow. And how do they believe that they are going to keep their weapons???:feather::feather:SIR. I LOVE MY GOVERNOR . With my VERY LIFE SIR. HE IS MY PRESIDENT SIR LOVE BOBBY JEAN SIR :feather::feather::x::owl::100::100::100::bangbang::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

There is always somewhere you can go…

A 2024-01-28 21-49-17

Don’t be so pessimistic…

2 Likes

Florida?

3 Likes

Biden has a secure beach.

4 Likes

Send his immigrant buddies there.

6 Likes

Same beach… just few hundreds feet to the left… :rofl:

A 2024-01-28 21-54-21

4 Likes

IF YOU ALL HAVE SEEN WHAT I HAVE YOU WOULD BE CRYING AND GETTING DRUNK OR WHATEVER YOU WANT BEFORE YOU LOSE EVERYTHING. I CAN NOT JOKE ABOUT THIS PEOPLE ARE DIEN AND WE JUST MAYBE JOINING THEM AND I JUST CANT NOT DO STUPID SIR. PLEASE SHUT UP . Sir :feather::feather::beer::bangbang::owl:

YES SIR !

:zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Don’t Mess with TEXAS! People are taught that the Civil War was fought over slavery, that’s not totally correct. The Civil War was fought over States Rights. The federal government was trying to pass laws that the states claimed they had no right to do. Sort of what is happening in Texas right now. The Federal government is required to protect our borders, which they are not doing. Texas says they have the right and duty to protect their citizens from an invasion and the Federal government is trying to thwart that effort by cutting wire and removing barriers. Civil War, I hope not, but it may get uglier before it gets better. Texas was an independent country when it joined the union and as such is free to leave should they decide to do so. Again, Don’t Mess with Texas!

8 Likes

I hear FINLAND is NICE…Sweden (every one is part of the Military in times of Crisis—they even give everybody a Rifle and handgun) :thinking:

2 Likes

With high walls, (24) hour armed security (and Automatic weapons)
Trained Dolphins w/ Limpet mines strapped to there dorsal fins,
(10) Million man Army (Imported), Tank stoppers on his beach…
He’d die of brain freeze before stress

Pathetic

2 Likes

FAR LEFT! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

BobbyJean, My Brother

I understand and would NEVER tell you Bullsh**! NEVER
And this situation will probably go sideways, BUT it is NOT CIVIL WAR.
It will never be Civil War. We are NOT going to WAR with each other.
Brother against Brother, NO, Not going to happen
This administration (My opinion only) is incredibly EVIL
But they will not succeed in ATTACKING TEXAS, their own Citizens
WE THE PEOPLE wouldn’t stand for that
That would be the final straw…and some in .gov know that…some.
The catastrophe is the Migrant Invasion, How the phuck do you fight (10+) Million Invaders?
‘I won’t sell this to you , It’s too ugly for that!’–Red Dawn 2
Please don’t attack Jerzees, he’s just trying to lighten it up.
We must stay unified. rational, Clear eyed.
We can’t go flying around bouncing off walls half cocked
That’s what ‘THEY’ want, Don’t give it to them.
PREPARE
Focus
Be vigilant
Abbott knows what he is doing and he has support, Half the Country
is behind you guys, screw the other half. They are in the sh** already
and they don’t even know it.
Embrace the Suck and you will be fine.
This isn’t Bull
This is what I believe
We who live in Border states are screwed, We need to stay STRONG
Please be careful, Take care of DebbieAnn and yourself.
God Bless Brother

5 Likes

See the only thing I took in grade 6 in 77 79 was Texas history. Because I liked the cowboy pictures so I would stay at my desks and read about Texas history while I was in my school San sajcento. Elementary school.AKA. High school . Haw haw. No JOKES.!! Texas . I so different that biden will lose his presidency . Because of the love Texans have for tejas. TEXAS.!! I HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND THIS. . And biden . Has to truly kill a lot of Texans to . Figer out what to Love TEXAS. Truly is . TEXAS WILL FIGHT BIDEN . LIKE AMERICA. SHOULD BE FIGHTING WITH THE GOVERNMENT TO REMOVE HIM. FOR HI TREASON. Theat he and his brother and son are doing a done . Biden. Has truly . DESTROYED HIS PRESIDENCY. When he messed with Texas. !! My governor that’s in. a wheelchair. Is a better man than biden. !!! AN TEXANS JUST LIKE ME WILL . FIGHT . For our love of Texas as the American :us: people used to for this country… Texas fought MÉXICO for Texas and biden is giving away what the Texans fought and died for. Biden. Now has to show mass miser. Because Texas will never surrender to. Santana. And biden. We never made it after he stared this war. I am so sure I . Push all my . Chips forward with the sons of Texas. Biden will have to kill us. And he will . Will the American people have to stomach. For it . Texas will I .Will . . Have been here 45… this is happening . And only biden can stop his BULL CRAP. . Just watch the convoy and how mad America is about this man Birne. To the basement. Biden. Baby killer !!! Two feathers​:feather::feather::broken_heart:

Jerzees wait till you see all the American people coming to help Texas say that when you see . What is truly going on biden . In insane with billionaires. And outher countreys sir. The entire world is watching .GOD IS WATCHING . Zz.top. The elmeater . I still got my old blue jeans :jeans:. If America watches Texas burn :fire: at least I will be dead . In Texas . . :feather::feather::beer::broken_heart::fire::100: