Texas.governors.has.defend.against.biden.!

The.president of the America.:us: …DOES NOT . IN FORCE THE AMERICAN :us: CONSTITUTION :bangbang: AND BIDEN. WANT.AS MANY ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS AS.HE.CAN GET…BECAUSE HE.WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT .MORE THAN.HE.CARES ABOUT.OUR…CITIZENS. AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY. THE USA.:us:. BIDEN. DOES NOT CARE IF HE DESTROYS AMERICA.:us:.THAT IS HOW POWER.HUNGRY…HE.IS. WE. ARE ALL IN SERIOUS.DANGER. OF. THE .COUNTRIES.OF :iran: Iran. And EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY THAT WE.DRONED. AND WENT TO WAR WITH… THEIR IS NO.WAY.AMERICA CAN HAVE A.FAIR.ELECTION.WITH THE ENEMY…GETTING.TO BE CITIZENS.FOR.ILLEGALLY.CUTING. BARBWIRE. TO . BRING.DRUGS AND WEAPONS IN TO THE USA. TEXAS. HAS NO .GRATER ENEMY.THEN.JOE.BIDEN. BIDEN. IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO TEXAS. AND THIS COUNTRY. :bangbang: WE. CAN NOT STAND . FOR MUCH MORE OF THIS KIND OF. DICKTATER. SHIP. BIDEN IS THE FIRST ENEMY THAT TEXAS EVER HAD. SINCE OUR BIRTH OF THE USA. :us: . TEXAS IS FIGHTING . THE BIDEN LAWLESS PRESIDENT OF AMERICA. AND BIDEN IS COMING FOR OUR .SECOND AMENDMENT. THIS IS TREASON. . BIDEN IS AGAINST TEXAS. AND HIS OWN COUNTRY. . :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::dagger::100:

5 Likes

Is there something wrong with the site with this punctuation? It is…unreadable.

1 Like

Brad I have a six GRADE EAGAMACASHION. BUT I AM NOT STUPID. AND I AM TELLING EVERYONE WE WILL BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE WAR WITH TEXAS AND BIDEN AND MÉXICO THEN . Wtf. SIR . Seriously. No root beer for you . Bittem is hiring .SIR :chile::us::heart::white_heart:

2 Likes

Brad IS THAT TRULY THE ANSWER YOU HAVE FOR WHAT VERY WELL WILL BE THE END OF OUR NATION .SIR YOU SERIOUSLY CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE. :question::question:

2 Likes

What mad me sad biden can walk the wrong way of the stage and my spelling you can not understand . Even with how bad I suck at spelling you . Are ok with what is happening to our country. You are not right . No root beer for you . Till you figure out I am not the enemy . Brad sir

3 Likes

I don’t have a problem. Can I have a root beer. You are getting a little loud but I don’t hear so good anymore. People are looking for someone to complain about. Don’t take it personally.

3 Likes

Yes brother you can have a root beer :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::chile::us::feather::feather::dagger::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:SIR

3 Likes

The truth is the Texas governor is allowing illegals to enter into his state.

Governor’s has the power to stop illegals from entering the state of Texas let the governor deal with it. Don’t be so quick to put Biden under the bus.

Until Biden uses the SC to stop Texas

6 Likes

Go take a :poop: somewhere else, don’t stink up our little corner. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

DOGGE I SEND MONEY TO MY GOVERNOR TO STOP THIS AND HE IS THE LAW IN THE STATE OF THE TEXAS HAS THE RIGHT TO FLY THE TEXAS FLAG AT THE SAME HEIGHT AS THE AMERICAN FLAG . YOU MUST NOT KNOW TEXAS . IS DIFFERENT THEN AND OUTHER STATE. Texas is . THE LONE STAR STATE. :bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:. ANY ONE TALKS LIKE THAT HERE AND YOU WILL GET YOUR AZZ BEAT I KNOW WHEN I FIRST CAME TO TEXAS WHEN I WAS 9 . I GOT THE LESSON YOU NEED. Seriously. TEXAS DONT MESS WITH . IS ON THE BILLBOARDS JUST SO YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN TOLD. . WE ARE BEING OVER RAN AND WE HAVE 25 OUTHER STATES. Siding with TEXAS . THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO WELL NO MATTER WHAT . I PROMISE YOU. OUR GOVERNOR IS IN A WHEELCHAIR AND HE IS A BETTER MAN THAN YOU SIR NO ROOT BEER FOR YOU. Sir

2 Likes

Karlacal WHEN THE LAW BRAKES THE LAW CONSTITUTION . :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::100::100::bangbang: THERE IS ONLY TEXAS LAW . :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::100::100::100::feather::feather::chile::dagger:Here’s a root :beer: root beer when they tried to cut our wire we stopped them and they left . THIS IS NOT GOING TO END WELL UNLESS THE CONVERSATION IS GOING TO BE A BOUT THE CONSTITUTION OF THIS COUNTRY NOT BIDENS COUNTRY. I SAID TEXAS HAS NO GRATER ENEMY THEN BITME. AND THE SUPREME COURT HAS NOT RULED YET TEXAS IS SUING BIDEN. Now :100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::us:

1 Like

Here’s a root beer! :grinning:

3 Likes

I Love You brother thank you that the kind est thing ever love Bobby Jean yummy :yum: THATS TEXAS SIZE BROTHER WE ARE STILL FREE IN TEXAS . :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::beer::beer::beer::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::feather::feather::dagger:

3 Likes

I am going to get me some of those bigens brother woohoo :partying_face: :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::yum::partying_face::feather::feather::beer::beer::beer::beer::100::100::100::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::yum:

3 Likes

Punchingwashion. Haw haw that’s not even a word you have to manny lettters nijboy

Karacal the construction says that if the government does not defend against an invasion of any state that states got the right to defend themselves against any invasion they do not have the let the government destroy any state let alone the country that is in the constitution brother . I have it in my pocket and Debbie ann can read woohoo :partying_face: here’s ya a root beer :beer: brother :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:LITTLE N. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yum::100::100:

1 Like

There is no room under the bus it’s full of illegals coming to your house town woohoo :partying_face: haw haw he would fall asleep if he was not getting injections from little babies calls to freedom sad bad evil :troll:

Not trying to offend. It was a serious question. I guess I just don’t understand why it looks like that, as it is very hard to try to read.

1 Like

Soon as my governor says soon as my governor. SAYS DOGIEDOG POO POO :poop: BOY WE DONT JUST BURN DOWN THINGS BECAUSE WE ARE STUPID . Do you have your shots you look like a Mut . Seriously with that face you look like my sister F.Face. Sir