Texas.governors.has.defend.against.biden.!

Brad Debbie ann was sleeping KAZ she got KEMO treatment to day and she fell down but she can spell the big word for me she has colageg and great 12 or 13 brother she has Sokol. Very very smart brother I promise here is a root beer k :beer::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

That’s ALSOME best root beer ever made right there sir love ya brother :beer::cherry_blossom::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Then go back there. Why ain’t you on the wall? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Robert 1246 These foreners have tattoos on their faces and they are not any good this is going to get worse and worse brother this is personal decently that word it’s been a long hard day my lettuce is hurting to write it has been raining all day night love ya have a root beer little one love Bobby Jean k :beer::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100:

2 Likes

Yup… Troll bait.

5 Likes

The dog pond is not hadr to protect

Look Like the dog pond got ya deported snowflakes

Whatever pal. We are adults here. Going to the Border and shooting people is not what this Community represents or will endorse sir. Go troll somewhere else. We will not support such talk.

5 Likes

Seriously Canadiens are people to doggie :dog: u had a puppy haw haw you had a puppy

Today be like… :fly:

1 Like

IMG_2300

4 Likes

VirgilH that’s correct sir here’s a root beer for all my community family :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::cherry_blossom::beer::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: AND WE DO NOT FREE THE TROLLS . Ever we are trying not to have violence ever ever

3 Likes

Virgil_H, you don’t have to shoot people to secure your borders.

1 Like

Governor Abbott has tried everything in his power to secure the borders. When the resident opened the flood gates here came all the debris, drugs, rapists, etc… everyone illegal wanting a handout on the US taxpayers dime.

4 Likes

Any means possible build the wall . SECURE THE BORDER . And. DEPORT ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS AND INFORCE THE CONSTITUTION AND TEXAS HAS BEEN GOOD FOR IMMIGRANTS THIS IS AN INVASION AND BIDEN IS THE WORST ENEMY TO TEXAS EVER AND WE. Love our nation and we don’t shoot unarmed .PEOPLE EVER. And if you want to have a family act right. Just . BE KOOL WE DO NOT GANG UP ON MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY . Starting with respect . I have figured out don’t build your self up by treating others . Like they are less important than your self if you want respect give it . And we are respectful to others when you have respect for others you will have respect this is a family DOGGOOG. IF YOU WANT TO SERIOUSLY BE A PART OF THE USCCA FAMILY HONOR AND RESPECT AND RESPONSIBILITY WE ARE FAMILY THIS IS A ALSOME PLACE WE ARGUE BUT WE ARE FAMILY TRY THIS AGAIN AND IF YOU WANT TO BE AN HAVE THE GREATEST PEOPLE ON EARTH JUST ACT RIGHT . I . AM THROWING YOU A LIFE LINE. Take it . We are all about supporting each other so just chill out if you want to be if not you truly missed out . If you want just BE KOOL . I hope you want to be a add not . Miss out . So peace I am Bobby Jean I love my family if you want love give it here is a root beer .:beer: we have lots of veterans and law enforcement . AND HEROES HE . Welcome to the USCCA you can change this right now for the better . Love Bobby Jean SIR GIVE IT A TRY . Great to meet ya .SIR BOBBY JEAN SIR :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::bangbang:

3 Likes

We SEND MONEY TO SUPPORT OUR GOVERNOR .

1 Like

https://shop.1919rootbeer.com/
Though that is $4.40 per liter, still very expensive.

2 Likes

You are making a straw man. He did not state that. Re-read his post. Your lies and deceit are quite apparent. You appear to lack the mental acuity to understand facts and reality.

4 Likes

Dog breath since you showed up I have been flagged and I don’t know what for please go back under your BRIDGE NO ROOT BEER FOR YOU :troll: SIR

1 Like

DOGGOOG. THIS STATEMENT IS. A LIE TEXAS IS DOING EVERYTHING TO STOP THIS INVASION. :bangbang: AND YOU JUST STARTED WITH LIES . DOG FACE I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU I AM SUITED UP. Every single day I WALK OUT MY DOOR :bangbang: APC. NEEDS TO PUT YOU IN THE POUND :bangbang: BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY BITTEN SOME ONE. Bad dog. M.F.er. BASTARD.:bangbang::troll::troll::troll::poop::poop::poop::dagger::iran::iran::iran::feather::feather::owl::poop:

1 Like