IS THE ATF HIDING INSIDE 2A ORGANIZATIONS POSING AS MEMBERS IN ORDER SPY?.. THOUGHTS?

What are you thoughts. Do you think agencies like the ATF, FBI, etc would infiltrate 2a groups? I mean they did it with the Black Panthers, NFAC, possibly the NRA…What are your thoughts?

19 Likes

No doubt here.

15 Likes

I don’t doubt any tactics having read the account of what they did with that Michigan governor kidnapping BS entrapment.

18 Likes

they are into everything so behave accordingly :sunglasses:

17 Likes

To steal another threads title, “they walk among us”. Ain’t that right guys?! C’mon you know who they are.

14 Likes

No doubt!

11 Likes

Yep, No Doubt in my mind.

13 Likes

Ya mean the Gen Xers and Millennials who currently staff the ATF, FBI and the DOJ? You know, the generation of people who text each other across a restaurant table and post on Facebook and X rather than talk to one another, and who are offended by mico-aggressions and single sex bathroom. Ya, I’m sure that current generation of government employees would be really, really good at infiltrating and working undercover, especially in places like North Dakota, Utah, Idaho or Wyoming.

8 Likes

You overlooked the IRS. DUH!

15 Likes

Absolutely, that’s why the 2A is being attacked and gun control constantly being imposed and NOT any other amendments being threatened, ONLY the 2A. PESTY anti 2A FREAKS! These little anti 2A FREAKS are UNAMERICAN Americans that DON’T FULLY EXCERSISE their Constitutional Rights BUT want to DEPRIVE AMERICAN citizens from EXCERSISING THEIRS. So UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!! WE’RE probably being monitored here right now!

15 Likes

A significant portion of them would probably not be very good with in person undercover work but would probably feel right at home interacting with people on social media where they can portray themselves as someone much more interesting and knowledgeable than they could ever be in real life.

And while stereotypes are often based on observable trends it is dangerous to assume that every or even any member of a group lines up perfectly with those stereotypes.

I would be very surprised if the 3 letter agencies didn’t have a fair number of people and computers reading and recording as well as probing and manipulating on social media to try to identify and draw out their many perceived threats. Especially on 2A related forums given how big of a threat many in government seem to perceive all of us gun owners to be.

15 Likes

I was ONLY covering 2a/Gun related stuff… Make it make sense!!!.. DUUUUHHH!!

3 Likes

Greg132, you’re rude. Crued and illmantered. The way you speak to members is low class practice RESPECT REGARDLESS OF YOUR LITTLE THREAD , act like a grown up we’re family The enemy is not members SHARPEN UP SIR Bobby Jean SIR :chile::us::bangbang:

9 Likes

:crazy_face::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

Go AWAY!!!

I UNDERSTAND LARRY 130 has six likes on your thread that is more than any one else SIR AND ANTI 2Agroops are the irs agents he never changed your thread Gone Bobby Jean SIR :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::owl::feather::feather:

3 Likes

Do you really think the IRS is not involved in 2A stuff?

10 Likes

We are ABSOLUTELY being monitored.

12 Likes

Only if it involves tax collection, or money being moved… They aren’t here spying to see what we are talking about. I wasn’t referring to money transactions/taxes. I’m sure they have been used in conjunction with some aspect, but I only asked about the possibility of organization infiltration.

2 Likes

Don’t be a Dick!

5 Likes

To be rude to @BobbyJean takes a special kind of person.

7 Likes