Abolish the ATF

Where are all the Americans , we have a felon on the loose and they can not catch him ! Haw haw where is the police when you need them , I want my reward KAZ I’m tellin

So not FUNNY LOCK, HIM UP, :bangbang:

Do, you have ,A,WARRANT, And, A, ATTORNEY :question:

Maybe your wife can point out what emojis are.

Usually, when emojis are used it’s a way of showing context. Such as someone joking or teasing.

2 Likes

LOL!!!

5 Likes

Glad you cleared that up for me. Otherwise, I would have been prone to think you were just angry, and wanted to holler all the time!

6 Likes

All CAPS did make it easier to read🤣

4 Likes

yes it does, but it was giving me a headache reading it. maybe because I always think someone was yelling at me :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Somebody needs to put bobbyjean in a padded cell and zonked on thorazine.

Time will tell ,

2 Likes

Wow. You seem to have an issue with humor and sarcasm. Take the chill pill you are recommending to him.

4 Likes

Thank you for the information ! , I never thought about that

1 Like

I have not been around people that have, had much of a , sense of humor in fact, some were very , Dangerous , I , asked her, and she told me the same thing you said , I am figuring , it out , I appreciate the information, Bobby Jean

2 Likes

You do you brother man :rofl:

3 Likes

I have more respect for president biden then vice president pence because president biden said he was a LIER and vice president Mike pence Did not

2 Likes

I BLEAVE if I was to meet you we would be friends and I feel the same every one just be your self respect Honor is. Mandatory come hell or high water meen IT🇨🇱

4 Likes

I have a mental doctor I talk to him every six months on the phone and he has been my doctor for over a decade!! And he has been an an advisor to the surgeon general and he has been in the military as a colonel and he has never gave me any diagnosis that requires any of your medicine ! I know he could help you as well would you like to get some help it’s not your fault and there is no shame in getting the help you so desperately need ! I Never heard of the medicine you are taking but please do not stop until your doctor says I hope you feel better soon love Bobby Jean

3 Likes

What we all need to understand we need to be on the same side we do not have to like one another just respect and honor every member in the USCCA we must have each other’s back I have your six :bangbang: AND YOU HAVE MINE :bangbang: WE ARE AMERICANS :us::bangbang: an we Are Not enemies or whoever does not understand that is lost and the USCCA is the family that takes care of one another if I have offended anyone I :bangbang: APPOLOGIZE :bangbang::us:Bobby Jean

4 Likes

Bobby Jean: I have only been a member of this list for about six month and had not seen any posts by you. I did not realize you actually had a mental illness problem when you posted and just figured you were some yahoo who was running off at the mouth just to see yourself in print.

I have great sympathy for folks who suffer from mental illness. I worked as a court reporter for many years and part of my duties involved reporting judicial hearing for folks who were being involuntarily committed for mental illness treatment. I think the way we treat folks with mental illness in this country is abominable. There were more beds in mental health hospitals in the 1880s than there are today by actual count and yet the population of the U.S. is geometrically larger today than it was in the 1880s. I am acutely aware of the situation with regard to what happened to our system of mental health hospitals as the Hop Louie v. Director of California Mental Health is a case that originated in the county in which I worked as a court reporter. The Public Defender who argued the case before the CA Supreme Court considered that as his finest legal achievement. I often wonder what he would think of of the actual results of his lifetime achievement today. I knew him personally and I am sure he never even had an inkling that as a result of his “win” folks who suffer from mental illness would be discarded like pieces of refuse, compelled to live under freeway overpasses or other unlikely spots outdoors.

All that said, however, I would suggest that the next time you feel a manic episode coming on you contact your doctor and discuss it with him before tackling your computer keyboard.

Best wishes in your continued struggle with your issues.

1 Like

I really have tried to understand you and your sickness and I am not a doctor I do know a little bit about how you keep slandering me and no more just as a friend said to me just be you If you knew anything about being kind or respectful you could have showed it here and the fact that you have no class and you seem to have to real problem with me and you prescribed me medicine and you are not a doctor let me be if you Indeed know me this would have been settled long ago so please do not contact me again thank you Bobby Jean

2 Likes