GOP Congress Slamed the ATF

US House just slamed the ATF on the new pistol brace rule. The House is going to put a stop to the ATF.
Here is a link to the video

10 Likes

“ATF should be the name of a chain of convenience stores in Florida!”- Matt Gaetz
:rofl:
Weber, Cammack, and Boebert took the ATF to the wood shed.:+1:

8 Likes

I talked to my Congressional Representatives, both Senators, and my Representative. From one of my Representatives, he told me they are working on a bill to attach to the next budget bill concerning the ATF.

5 Likes

Unfortunately I just get the same form letter replies, usually after they have voted🙄

6 Likes

Hart Senate Building
1-202-224-3121

Direct Line to the Hart Senate Building. When the Operator answers tell them who you want to speak with. They will then directly connect you to the D.C. office of who you wish to speak with.

6 Likes

I have lost count of how many times I have wrote my reps., Once a day Im thinking
:us:

8 Likes

Budd is one of my Reps. He is a gun store owner and firearm’s instructor also I believe.

4 Likes

This may be off topic. but have ya’ll seen what You Tube is doing to Gun tubers.? :us:

4 Likes

It looked more like a lot of finger wagging to me. Hopefully they’ll pull out the paddle, send them back to their room without supper and take away the car keys but I’m not holding my breath on that:(

6 Likes

Yea I strongly doubt Mitt Romney will jump on this band wagon.

4 Likes

I have.

Try calling or emailing. Not being insulting. If one method is not working, try another.

3 Likes

Not sure what a Gun tuber is, so I have not seen what YouTube is doing to them. I just watched a new Wilson Combat video, did not see anything out of order … same for Colion Noir.

Edit: I found this that explains it … Why Did Youtube Suspend My Channel? - YouTube

3 Likes

Gun Tubers are influencers on YouTube who’s content is focused on Firearms, though I think you know exactly what a GunTuber is. Their have been a number of adjustments YouTube has instituted on what is allowed to be shown in a firearms based YouTube channel.

3 Likes

Thanks @Zavier_D , I don’t watch many firearm review videos, so had not noticed the censoring based on their views of not showing homemade firearms, screwing a suppressor on and off for testing, inserting a magazine they think is high capacity, and additonal BS like they did to Mike of Mrgunsandgear channel.

3 Likes

I laughed my ass off at that comment when i watched it

4 Likes

I didn’t really think about this before, I just assumed.

5 Likes

Boebert’s comment about alcohol, tobacco and firearms being a fun night out had me rolling on the floor

5 Likes

Meaningless words, unless they are backed with actual legislation and/or budgetary consequences for the ATF.

Congresss – Republicans mostly – are big talkers and no actions. The ATF has been around for nearly a century, first as part of the IRS, then transferred to be a branch of the DOJ. Just like the EPA and the IRS, and the Dept of Education, all of which draw Republican ire, but no action, the ATF grows in influence and size. Keeping 'ya safe, right?

7 Likes

Both of my Senators are in their first term. My Congressman though, he’s been there since Trump was first elected to office. I made that point to him. I asked him why Republicans didn’t push this agenda when Republicans had the Super Majority. I even told him, do Republicans understand what they lose if they don’t get more pro active?

5 Likes

Yeah I was refering to folks like Guns and Gadgets, Mrgunsngear, Rob Ski of AKOU, Military arms channel. Colion Noir possibly also. Theres more than that Im sure
:us:

3 Likes