Florida’s Gun Bill_positive note for Florida’s Residents

“Polk Sheriff Grady Judd gives his opinion on the Florida gun bill”

3 Likes

I agree 99%. I don’t think our intent should be to kill. I think our intent should be to stop the threat as fast as possible. It might be the same thing but it sounds and feels more humane.

2 Likes

As soon as these are removed, the country will be safer!

4 Likes

Do not overstate the level of protection. A 2A sanctuary means only that the sheriff or local police will not enforce anti-2A federal laws they consider unconstitutional. That does not prevent federal law enforcement forces (FBI, ATF, DHS, Secret Service, US Park Service, BLM, Federal Protective Services, Capitol Police [yes, they have offices outside of D.C.], etc.) from doing so in that county or state. And do not think that just because they are not going after marijuana cases they will not go after gun cases.

Consider the outrageous no-knock stormtrooper-style SWAT raid by the FBI to arrest a pro-life father in his home on a trumped up federal charge based on a brief shoving match with an abortion clinic volunteer on the sidewalk that had been no-billed by the local grand jury and turned down for prosecution at both the local and state level.

6 Likes

Thank you! Guns being banned was the only major areas and the illegally being charged for owning firearms has been very heavy on minds and many hardships. We do not need a SWAT team showing up
at the house at 2:30 AM screaming at you and then handcuffing you. Sanctuaries can be destroyed and subjected to abused.

Your correct and I thank you.

1 Like

Not trying to be insulting but when you say left you mean the people against good gun violence. Just throwing that out there because I am apolitical.

I can appreciate your stance. I am pro saving lives. I think we see eye to eye, metaphorically. Thanks

1 Like

What I meant by seeing eye to eye metaphorically I meant your point was well taken or I was in agreement.

2 Likes

I forgive you there’s no need to apologize it’s all good. We are all on the same side. Evil is the enemy.

3 Likes