Target Husbands

23 Likes

OMG That was too funny, I had a good laugh. :rofl: Thank you I needed that. :wink:

4 Likes

@John292 - that has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a LONG time. Thanks!

5 Likes

Black Friday potential!

3 Likes

There’s more than one way to do most everything, and they figured out the best way. Love it!

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:
It could be even better these days - 70% or more required for safe social gathering :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

OMG, so true.

2 Likes

fantastic video

3 Likes

I have to move to their city :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I could so see me doing that.

Stolen and posted on the Facespook
 :smile: :smile:

1 Like

Almost like tailgating!

4 Likes

Hmmm what we could do, is set up a booth, talk about guns and what is an “assault rifle”, demonstrate pistols, rifles, how we carry, and how we train. Also more important is our second amendment. Educate the public. Sell some paper targets! We could support the USCCA and have a membership drive! WOW what opportunities!!!

6 Likes

I’d be down for that. Could probably get a few law enforcement officers. This is actually what I want to do when I get my instructor certs is teach people completely new to guns. About guns, their 2a rights.

5 Likes

Ya’ll are right, it’s a great idea. ‘Probably get a few LE officers’ may be an understatement though- with all the frightened alarmists walking around, you’d probably have plenty of officers on hand, courtesy of panicked calls to 911. They’d gladly turn a good thing into something ugly.

1 Like

What you’re going to find is that the class is about 8 hours long–max. You will find it challenging to fit everything in.

1 Like

Well, since I am a fairly common sense kind of guy. I would use brightly colored rubber guns. Would save the more detailed gun knowledge for a class room setting.

1 Like

That is fabulous - wife shopping and guys doing their thing. It could be better if the Target was next to a shopping mall and it had a Bath Works and Hallmark. Then it could actually be a all day thing. Just sayin. Mike T.

2 Likes