Abolish the ATF

I was a superior COURT WITNESS AGAINST KILLERS IN FULLERTON COUNTY CALIFORNIA AND WAS THE ONLY WITNESS AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE PLAYING WITH ME I WILL CALL THE USCCA NOW AND SEE JUST WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS BOBBY JEAN

1 Like

Charles 14? YOU ARE THE COURTS REPORTER FOR THAT TRIAL WHEN I WAS THE STATES ATTORNEYS WITNESS :bangbang:

Sounds like the ATF is gong to halve to spend a lot of money to replace his guns.

3 Likes

That does not sound like the ones I know he will spend all his money and time lots of it :bangbang: I am just telling the TRUTH :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us:

1 Like

I hope the veteran can hire a 2A lawyer to go after the scumbag ATF and its esteemed agents for their blatantly illegal seizure. Probably the only way he hets his guns back, sad to say.

4 Likes

I may be misremembering, but wasnā€™t the ATF granted immunity by the SAFER act?

2 Likes

I donā€™t believe the ATF can hide behind immunity on a 4th Amendment issue. SCOTUS and other courts have been reining in the civil asset forfeiture abuses of late as well. I could be wrongā€¦ā€¦

5 Likes

@Byron21

I found it, or at least what I was thinking.

In fairness, Egbertv. Boule does indicate that people who believe their rights were violated by federal law enforcement may file a grievance with the law enforcement agency that employs the officer who allegedly violated the Constitution. But such grievances will be investigated by other law enforcement officers, and no court or other agency can review a law enforcement officerā€™s decision to exonerate a fellow officer

And, perhaps most importantly, Egbert v. Boule most likely shuts down a civil rights plaintiffsā€™ ability to be compensated if their rights are violated

3 Likes

Egbertv.Boule that is a terrible decision. Especially, the part where

4 Likes

Zavier d Dose anyone? BLEAVE that is all there is to , the . Facts! Dose every one really BLEAVE that the video and recording of A,T,F, :bangbang: is all the facts,! and the, A,T,F, was just passing by and the trunk of the vehicle was open and they just got Lucky :four_leaf_clover: :bangbang: I know one thing about , government ANGENTS :bangbang: they have not been in the habit of asking anything that they do not already know ,! The answer, , just a penny for your thoughts :question: could their be a lot more to , just a got you video , in stead of ,SAYING THAT THE A,T,F, is just out of control,?their is two sides to every thing :bangbang: and to just keep saying they have to be wrong!! How do you know the man where he went to buy his wish list told him that he was being investigated and he did not BLEAVE the man ! :bangbang: I would not be so fast to JUGE , KAZ we do Not know what all that was going on or how long ! I am just saying before any one Keep saying anything that they do not know the entire facts ! Just mite not know what is Really happening , it just does not seem wise And there mybe :question:. A lot more that we just do not know :bangbang: A penny for your thoughts :question: