Penny for your ( your ) thoughts

Talk about the good old days, what the hell has happened to Woman ;
( OH YA :exclamation:)
@Dave17

4 Likes

Pantyhose!

5 Likes

Ya ; must watch out for rug burns, wasn’t a problem till new times.
Oh well. Times have changed but I haven’t.

3 Likes

My thoughts for today. :thinking: "Those who do not learn from the past…
It all hinges on tomorrow, even then…

4 Likes

Ummm you know when the wife says she is fine, that you are neck deep in :poop: and it’s rising . Right?

Least that’s what my handy dandy Google translator says. Plus the experience of 32 years of marriage to the same woman.

6 Likes

I don’t get it. What’s vintage about these women depicted in the photo? They were dressing that way according to the values and current trends of that day. Even back then, what you see in the photos was considered burlesque, in appropriate, shameful, or that they were showing too much–depending on what part of the country you are from and societal norms of that area. What I do see is a vintage photo of women back then…but not vintage women, because that would mean that they would have already been old. LOL Now if it was a picture of “Aunt Bee,” then I could agree!

2 Likes

@Zavier_D

8 Likes

I didn’t see a tattoo on any of those ladies in those photos!

5 Likes

All in the eyes and, mind of the beholder. What ( you see ) is what
( you get ) To each his own.
Stay sharp
BKY.
PS: OH YAAAA

4 Likes

@George98

7 Likes

Unless I’m cross eyed ; she has “ TWO GUNS “
Couldn’t help it, lol.

4 Likes

One more thing ; this Attire is not so much a thing of the past. Thigh highs did away with garter belts. To me a woman dressed up like a woman is frosting on the cake. I don’t like tights or pants on a woman. Pants are for men & skirts are meant for woman. Some things have changed but some people won’t.
PS: touching a woman’s legs with a skirt on isn’t the same as touching tights or pants ; you see.
Try it some time & LMK
Lol
Blacky
PSS: once a leg man ; always a leg man, me thinks….
Saying these things is out of Character for me cause, I’m very Shy.

2 Likes

I guess that explains the new avatar. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, I had to take another look at what this thread is supposed to be all about, “Penny for your (your) thoughts.”

I will just leave it there.

1 Like

Not anymore! Can’t wait til everyone starts eating psychedelic mushrooms, things are really going to change! Now I’m getting nostalgic!

1 Like

What took you so long. I’m a shroom hunter from way back.
Mushroom hunting is a trip. It’s a interesting hobby and, I belonged to a mushroom club. Mushrooms are very deep. If you get interested in it I recommend mush room books from Audubon.

1 Like

Mushrooms in Cow Pies. We used to find them all of the time.

1 Like

There are many look alike mushrooms and that can be a problem, that’s one of the reasons eating mushrooms cans be hazardous , IE : the mushrooms you showed resemble one of the most toxic
( called destroying angels ). Next time I remember I’ll show you some pictures

Of what I’m talking about. Mushroom hunting is very complex and that’s
What makes me interested in it IE: every mushroom in Existence has a unique microscopic or spore even more distinct than a fingerprint. To keep it short for now ; the spores can be seen with a 400 power microscope ( no two are ever the same. One more thing ; there are more undocumented mushrooms in Existence than documented mushrooms ;
Mushrooms have different names that may change in different areas ,
That problem was solved by giving each mushroom a Latin name
You see ; more to follow in part two of shrooms to consume.
Stay sharp
Bky

PSS: typical flashback.
@Mike164

2 Likes

This being the 59th post I want to cash out!

2 Likes

OH ; Horse feathers ; we need you ; once your part of the family you can’t leave.
If you do ; I will find you.
@George98

3 Likes