Mail Call - Sound off

In Memory of The Mans Man.

11 Likes

Quiet - Sedate - Serene.

3 Likes

@USCCA >> please remove this, it’s a pain in the ass/intrusive.

The bar was mostly empty with the juke box playin’ ol’ Hank Williams song. The chef was cookin’ some Easter day grub with a smile on his face and a snap in his step. Roasted ham with a brown sugar bourbon glaze and Au gratin potatoes on the plate. Bartender was pourin’ a drink and talking about the weather while the few customers were chatin’ with each other. Nothing nicer than a small local dive bar!

5 Likes

These banners are placed throughout the community as a great way for those who are not aware of all that the USCCA has to offer. The banner you are showing is for people to be able to easily find a range or class in their area.

2 Likes

@Blacky now don’t be bitter if they are using your good name for a little advertisement. Maybe if you promote enough you can get on the payroll!! :grin:

2 Likes

I’m not bitter, people keep telling me I’m a sweet guy and keep pinching my cheeks.
PS: my butt gets very red. Thank goodness I can still turn my head 180 degrees to see it.

2 Likes

This Easter was quiet. Got some calls and, made some calls. I made a country ham, the smallest one could have fed 12 people. The cooking made the house smell nice and it was a good day to take time out from my Busy schedule and relax for a while. The nice thing was I didn’t need a assigned driver. Little Nippers running around is long gone. They have their own little Nippers now.
She didn’t like Grandpa’s drink, poor little nipper.

PS: hope the gang had a nice day.

The end.

3 Likes

Hmmm holiday or remembrance? Either way all good I guess…

2 Likes

Didn’t even know he was gone. His shoes will hard fill. Very interesting man. Passed at 54.

Sweet Tea Drinkin, Front porch sittin :us:

2 Likes

Quite, my grandbabies were all too busy to visit grandpa this year so R and me just sat around and relaxed…

2 Likes

Even though I’m retired it was nice to take more time out from my Busy schedule.

On my days off I go to the shooting range.

4 Likes

I been thinkin. People on this website deserve Recognition for the good stuff they brought to the table.

• fun
  • knowledge
  • experience
  • legal
  • camaraderie
  • Brothers in arms
    The list is insurmountable. I’m glad it makes me feel like I’m not the only one that has a few loose screws.
    I thought of naming some of the Feathers that have flocked together but it would have to include the good bad and ugly. This website has also been a good fill in for going to the gin mill or the Elks club. Even with what I could drink up at night I think it’s cheeper and I don’t need a A driver, most of the time I Forget where I live anyhoo. I didn’t like some people in the beginning and it’s gotten a lot worst. Thanks for busting my balls about sloppy spelling. There was a saying that if people didn’t brake your balls or borrow you tools that meant they didn’t like you. If I offend someone good I’ve been told I could walk into a crowed room and piss 10 people off with out saying a word. I was born to be bad to the bone and still have a instinct to fight at the drop of a hat and, I hope I go out the same way.
    PS: the topic mail call doesn’t fit anymore cause everything is paperless, Oh well, shoot the messenger and thanks to who ever you are
    Truly
    BLACKY.
    Waylon Jennings - Never Could Toe the Mark - YouTube
3 Likes

For me it was cooking, making some moonshine, kids came over and tried some moonshine. :grin:
Kids are grown so they can go home if they can drive and they did. Said a prayer and made sure not to watch the news.

1 Like

If a moderator could move this banner to Blackys post and send his check out we would all appreciate it! :joy::laughing::wink:

1 Like

Great weekend. New grandson born on Friday. Nice healthy pink baby boy​:+1::blush:. Sunday was pretty much couch day after trying to keep pace with my other two grandkids Saturday.

4 Likes

Addblock: what banners? :shushing_face:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks Mr. Rocket man.