Last call

Let’s see what you got, no Rhyme or rhythm or match, let it all all hang out, wild and wooly, don’t proceed with caution. Any thing goes. Any subject topic, or things you wonder about. Put in a song, if you wanna listen to a song put your ear balls on, don’t have em,
get you some of that. >> LETS GIVE USCCA monitors a work out, it’s your dime.

€€€. @Todd30 >>HOW DO YOU KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE Lying to you when they tell you
That you Snore ?

7 Likes

€€ @Todd30 >> Does your guest tell you that the food you cooked was good just to
be nice ?

4 Likes

€€ Why do people have to touch you when they talk to you, is that scent
marking.

3 Likes

"Is there any such of thing as Spare Change?

4 Likes

€€ @Mike164 yes there is a spore change if your a mushroom.

3 Likes

Does Howdy Doody have a wooden ass?

6 Likes

€€ >> good question, stink about if for a while.[quote=“Joseph161, post:8, topic:79203, full:true”]
Does Howdy Doody have a wooden ass?
[/quote]

2 Likes

No such thing as spare change - typical California crappola, i.e. “What’s your SIGN?” - “What are you INTO?” - “Shine 'em on!”

3 Likes

€€€ As we get older are we still good looking to our date ?

3 Likes

3 Likes

@BRUCE26 >>>

2 Likes

Yes. It’s the remnants of having had “extra” money.

4 Likes

When some one says “Really!”, Do you ask yourself what is “Real”?

3 Likes

When I wake myself up all the time when I do!

4 Likes

If they come back the next day is all that matters! It is the regular customers that let me know they like my food! Those who are very picky that have to have their food a special way and they come to me and thank me for the food I made, then they come back again. Some end up traveling a good distance to stop in for food that I make!

4 Likes

Going back for “seconds” is the best compliment to the cook. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes