6 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

If you were to go straight up into space, when you got to the end what would be there?

2 Likes

@Mike164 >> that’s a question I can’t understand because there is no end to space but there has to be a end out there, not to mention black holes and worm holes. It’s also believed that their are different dement-ions occupying the same space at the same time. Does make me think how fragile this earth is and we could be dust in a heart beat if anything went wrong. Anyway happy thoughts, one more blink of the eye and we are dust.

2 Likes

Sometimes people find out what’s in the diary of lies before the book is done, oh well on to the next victim for her, more lies I guess Hmmmm
Sad but true.
Truly
BLACKY

1 Like

4 Likes

Long but interesting. (= MAYBE A.I. FOR PRESIDENT ) Two robots debate the future of humanity - YouTube <<< click here <<

Driving down the interstate, staying with the flow of traffic that is certainly exceeding the speed limit, you glance in your rear view mirror and see a Highway Patrol Unit.
What’s you first thought:
A: Oh Good, everything is safe, there’s a State Trooper behind me.
B: Oh $h1t, what did I do wrong.

1 Like

@Mike164 >>> On the highway, in the passing lain blowing by everyone went by a Stater in front of a 18 wheeler, to late got me, bubble machine goes on, pull over, “ you were over the speed limit and no seat belt, got you on camera, what violation would you like a ticket for excessive speed or two people without seat belts on, I took the speeding
ticket cause my passenger didnt have his f-ing seat belt on either. Not a good day on the highway but a least we had a very good expensive laugh.

1 Like

Trooper pulls a guy over for speeding. Guy complains that everybody was speeding, but he’s the only one pulled over. Trooper asks “you ever go fishing?” Guy says yes. “Well, did you catch all the fish?”

5 Likes

@mattm >> had a first generation fuzz buster radar detector on with the peddle to the metal, I can see a Stater on the side of the road in the distance, I didn’t slow down cause the radar detector wasn’t going off, didn’t have his radar turned on but he did have a laser detector on ===
BINGO - got a big fat speeding ticket. Better late than never I got a up to date Laser/Radar detector. Smoky didn’t get the bandit anymore

THE END >>

3 Likes