Mail Call - Sound off

@KURT17 >>

Hay gang, FYI >> BLACKY JUST MADE IT TO THE BIG TIME.

1 Like

Ha, I have you beat Blacky, I received an email from a Saudi prince who said he has $50000 for me if I just send him $500 to cover the transfer fee! Now I am rolling!! :joy::joy::laughing:

1 Like

Nice pedicure!!

1 Like

:question::question::question:QUESTION or FYI.
I listen to Music when I cook. Just like holsters I went through a bunch of wireless hearing devices for music. Long story short I am very happy with wireless headphones that are made by Skullcandy. Their customer service is over the top. I was just wondering if anybody else out there has tried headphones they are absolutely incredible and if you need to keep up on your tinnitus they will help.
:question:whatā€™s in your Wallet :question: Shop
PS: also got the portable charger that works well.
Weeee.

1 Like

@Todd30
Iā€™m seeing restraint, holding back thoughts and emotions on this site.
I understand that this is a masquerade to some and a Reality check for others. This is the last dance for me. Most days the same people make my day on this site. I didnā€™t listen to my elders growing up, but we keep trying to save other people from the pain and sorrow we have gone thru.

• to date I guess there is no fool like a old fool, I did my best.
5 Likes

A person will never know the whole effect of their own lives. Words that did not make sense years ago now make a lot of sense and actions or the lack of, will touch someoneā€™s life in the future and you will never know.
Think about it, a smile shared is effective and contagious! So is wisdom. It will not be evident to you, but it will be enlightening to others!

5 Likes

Thanks Mr. Todd for being you.
PS: Another word you was a no no even though it was spelled differently
IE: a EWE IS A FEMALE SHEEP, DO I LOOK LIKE ONE.
Even though I canā€™t spell to save my skinny ass It stuck in my brain pan with ā€œ this is my rifle this is my gun, my gun is for fun ā€œ
Iā€™m not giving up until every swinging dick stops calling a firearm a gun
THE END

Welcome to the gun show

3 Likes

@BRUCE26 @Mike164 @David-65 @mattm @Scott52 > Hay, all Hands on deck, no joke.
I met a good guy, as we know there is not too many these days. He is a young black man that makes custom holsters and, is trying to start a company. This is as good as it gets. His name is Joshua.
Tel # 1-860- 372 - 3174
Trust me on this one
Truly Blacky.

5 Likes

Yes, SkullCandy ear buds, especially when the dentist is drilling!
Itā€™s the only time I use them.
I do prefer my B & W home theater system with a 24ā€ subwoofer. I like my music to fill the room and shake the walls, hence the cops showing up every time I put on a John Wick movie, not to mention a grandiose Beethoven piece.
My music collection spans generations from Paganini to Alice Cooper. No rap! Iā€™ve tasted everything, rap donā€™t fit.
I miss instrumental sound and concerts! My biggest regret is selling off my vinyl to finance my house!
Great sound, as an audiophile I can attest to the solid sound.

2 Likes

I am headed out next month looking for a home to buy. I have a couple lined up.

4 Likes

@Todd30 >> Itā€™s a big step, a new adventure, a fresh start. I wish you luck.
PS: I remember some stuff from Real estate school.

• TITLE INSURANCE * when you buy a home ( real property ) you donā€™t own it the bank does. The closing costs will show a cost for title insurance that you will pay for. That insurance is not for you itā€™s for the bank. Itā€™s important that you get your ( own title insurance ).
  • ( Closing attorney ) get your own closing attorney to represent you.
  • ( Inspection ) pay for your own inspection with, detailed report. Beware
    of buying real property as is.

these are the biggest mistakes that people make <<
If you already know this stuff good to go, just trying to help. C.Y.A.

3 Likes

I been thinkin > itā€™s strange how birds of a feather flock together but they donā€™t like the same music or comedy.
Hmmm maybe if we did we should look for a clone.
PS: opposites attract :question::question:
What say you :question::question:

1 Like

Hay Gang, at the risk of beating the same horse I met a good guy that custom makes holsters, give him a try. Mine is on the way.
JOSHUA TEL. 860-372-3174

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried all kinds of stuff listening to music. The one that is fantastic are wireless on the ear head phones ( without noise cancellation ) Iā€™ve let other people try them and they all say OMG. I can use them night or day
for long periods of time comfortably and without disturbing anyone. They last for a long time with a charge.
PS: trust me, these will blow your doors off ( hard to believe for the $ )
PSS, We spend all kinds of money on ear protection for shooting but when it comes to music our brains fall out, Hmmmm.

1 Like

@Scott52 @Todd30 >>I bin thinkin, not only do I get a vision when I here the word ( GUN ) but I also get a vision for mail that says ( IN BOX )
IDK, WHATS A FELLER TO DO.
PS; will this programming ever go away, it makes me feel out of place.

Adapt and overcome Semper Gumby!

2 Likes

Thanks Guys.

1 Like

This is going to rock the box office on sales!!!

1 Like