Picture is worth a thousand words

THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED AT THE REQUEST OF THE AUTHOR.

THANKS For your participation.                🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧
21 Likes

Your still getting pulled over though!

9 Likes

The outcome may depend on who is stopping the traffic.

9 Likes

@Shamrock >>> True but it might help unless someone did something stupid
don’t you think ? Maybe a warning instead of a ticket.
:us::us::us:

6 Likes

I was thinking more about if it was a bunch of protestors stoping the traffic.

9 Likes

Hell No. I MENT FOR THE FUZZ, GOOD POINT THAT COULD BE A BAD THING WITH PROTESTERS
GOOD CATCH.

6 Likes

I know.>>> JUST ANOTHER TRAFFIC STOP >>>

3 Likes

I have a blue lives matter flag on my jeep proudly displayed, but I do believe all lives matter. Do they make an all lives matter flag because I would display that also.

5 Likes

People are being expelled from schools and losing their jobs over the all lives matter phrase.

4 Likes

That does not frighten me and I will still display it because all lives do matter.

6 Likes

Do you have a problem with ( ALL LIVES MATTER ) ??? The other thing I don’t understand is if Black Lives Matter why are so many blacks killing blacks in stead of setting a positive example instead of destroying any positive progression. Don’t take my statement the wrong way. When I grew up there were no problems
That I could see. Everybody got along fine. There were no shootings or hate crimes. One of my best good memories as a kid was on Sundays on my block. I shined shoes for .25€ . There were bakeries, meat markets, Jewish delis, out door produce that was set up buy Jewish husband and wife that were both in a concentration camp and had serial numbers on their wrist, drug stores with soda Fountains that had the best ever chocolate or vanilla sodas, chicken markets, pizza parlors, variety stores, you name it.the street was crowded with people dressed up from church. There were blacks, whites that were Irish, German, Polish,Italian, Jewish you name it. Every body got along without all the problems
That we have today. This is a very touchy subject and I mean no harm why can’t everybody just get along I treat everybody like a human being.
:sos:
TRULY BLACKY

17 Likes

I think the last part of your statement is the telling one. I don’t think there has ever been a period without violence and hate crimes. There have been times with less than today but also times with more. We are just bombarded with the 24 hour news cycle from the infinite number of channels today. With most of those channels filtering and manipulating the information for maximum click bait value and other nefarious agendas.

8 Likes

I’ll probably get burned at the stake for suggesting this here but how about a BLM sticker next to your Blue lives matter flag? That to me would say all lives matter very effectively and would likely send more than a few people into confused fits and convulsions which is always fun to watch;)

7 Likes

I’m up for anything that would help. If ( EVERY ONE GOT ON THE SAME PAGE )
and did positive things instead of negative things maybe we could be a grate nation that we could be. It really brings me to tears when I think of all the things we have gone thru only to see all out war in our own country. I’m on borrowed time and I’m ok with that, I just wish I live long enough to see improvement but I don’t think I will. I think about children coming into a world that is so messed up.
I’m on overload and don’t know how to express deep Sorrow. Words would only fail.
Truly
BLACKY.

6 Likes

@Blacky, I hear you brother and AMEN. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I thought the black US flag with a blue stripe meant : never surrender to the enemy & respect for law-enforcement that have lost their lives in the line of duty : I thought it was a good P.R. Thing that didn’t have anything to do race. PS will put a BLM STICKER
NEXT TO MY BLACK FLAG, can you put a black flag sticker near your BLM sticker ?
BLACKY<<<

4 Likes

I’m not into stickers and symbols. I usually keep my opinions to myself when out amongst strangers. Though this thread has me thinking about rocking that combo.

Not being into stickers and symbols I’m not up on the origins or original meaning for the black flag blue stripe. Some of my neighbors who fly it refer to it as the blue lives matter flag. Think most of them fly it to show support for police and the tremendously difficult situation they are in at the moment. Though I’m sure it means different things to different people.

One problem I have with symbols is they often get appropriated by people with selfish agendas. Those agendas often have nothing to do with the original concepts the symbol represented but they use the symbols meaning to rally people to their new cause. Not talking about the black and blue flag here just symbols in general.

6 Likes

Shamrock. >>> you mentioned media/ news. The only thing i could watch on a
black & white tv with rabbit ears was the Jacky Gleason show/honeymooners
and the Amis & Andy show. If I wanted I to watch tv that was in a Spare room in the winter time
I had to wear a hat, gloves and a jacket because the only heat we had was from a kerosene heater. Had to go to bed with the same winter Clothing. didn’t have hot water so I wasn’t concerned about the news.

BLACKY

3 Likes

Do think the world was a much easier place to be when we had to spend more of our time taking care of ourselves and our families and had less time to worry about what everyone else is doing. Sounds like I am a couple decades behind you @Blacky. I am from the Giligan’s island days. Though I thought the show was all in black and white because we didn’t get a color TV until I was 4 or 5.

Though there were still people taking advantage of the busy folks back then for their own personal gain. Now maybe those people have to work a tiny bit harder to distract us from what they are up to since we have spare time to figure out what is going on??

4 Likes

@Shamrock , I agree that “spare time” for the individual has proven to be one of the most disruptive, albeit sometimes productive, forces in human society and culture. Life was simpler when every waking minute was taken up with the tasks of producing enough food to eat and surviving the elements. Having barely enough time and energy to satisfy only the most basic needs of life has a way of making you focus on the personal and immediate. I’m not saying life was better, just simpler.

6 Likes