Do every day American people feel like the government is as dangerous as the enemy ❓

I would like to know are we the people of.The United States :us: afraid of. What we say . Can destroy our. LIFES ?? For just saying what we BLEAVE .?? Or just . Think :question::us:

7 Likes

Ask yourself these questions:

1. When was the last time a Government entity did something to improve your life?
  2. When was the last time a Government Official asked you anything, except for your vote?
  3. When driving, when you see a cop in the mirror, what is your first thought?
  4. When the Police knock on your door are they there to help?
11 Likes

Just the other day. They wanted some money from me supposedly to convince other people to vote for them:/

I get regular emails from the Republican Party and various Republican candidates. They say they want my opinion and send me to a page with a poll of narrowly worded and leading questions. But I can’t even submit my guided answers unless I donate money. Makes it very obvious what they really care about. It’s definitely not my opinion or concerns.

9 Likes

Which enemy? What are their goals and capabilities? Have to know that first before making an intelligent comparison.

4 Likes

ya I’ve sent em… when possible and can be a pain in the backside tryin to find a way…

comments with NO money…

comments like “why do I have to send you MORE money to get you to do your job”…

and…

why do you need money aren’t most of you millionaires already???

10 Likes

David 38. I am asking DO THE AMERICAN CITIZEN EVERY DAY PERSON :bangbang:

The United States :us: AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE . :bangbang: AND ARE YOU OR ANY OUTHER AMERICAN CITIZENS . :question: MORE AFRAID OF PRESIDENT BIDEN DOJ. :bangbang::us: THEN THE ENEMY THAT IS COMING INTO THE UNITED STATES RIGHT NOW :bangbang: THE PRESIDENT HAS WEPONS F.16.s. AN HE . The president said that to the American people .:bangbang: SO WHO .:question: DO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FEAR, The MOST. Witch enemy. :question: HOMAS . :bangbang: NEVER SAID THAT TO US THE PRESIDENT . Did. :bangbang: THE ENEMY DID NOT SAY THEY WANT OUR WEPONS THE PRESIDENT DID :bangbang: THE ENEMY SAID THAT ARE GOING TO KILL US . And they ARE . :bangbang:

1 Like

The enemy president biden that enemy . That said he has F.16.s. And we only have small arms . And he said that to us . The American people. So who . Are we more AFAID :question: OF. :question:

2 Likes

I am asked Are American people that owns fire arms .:question: MORE . AFRAID. Of PRESIDENT BIDEN :question: OR . The . ENEMY. Thats Coming across from Mexico :question: HAMAS :question:

2 Likes

President Biden is an old man with obvious signs of dementia. I’m not very afraid of him. I’m sure most of the other world leaders aren’t either. Those manipulating him and all the other kleptocrats in DC have me very worried though.

I haven’t seen any evidence yet that Hamas is pouring over our border though I’m sure more than a few terrorists and weak minded individuals who can be drawn to their causes have made it through given the almost complete lack of security there.

But I believe the blatant corruption in DC is the far bigger threat and Biden is just the current tiny tip of that iceberg.

6 Likes

No matter what part of destruction :bangbang: THAT THERE IS :bangbang: apart is a Part. A they are all the same WEPON against the people of the United States our own president . Is just the tip. What :question: HOLD A ROUND IN YOUR HAND.:bangbang: AND ASK YOUR SELF WHAT PART OF THIS IS GOING TO . Be what . :question: JUST THE TIP​:question::question:

Why would president biden go to Israel and not go to Iran :iran: they are who president Brock Obama have been paying all these years :bangbang:

President biden Just paid Iran :iran: to attack Israel :israel: and we know that president biden is friends with Iran :iran: and he hates Israel :israel: he has had more money .:bangbang: PAID TO IRAN :iran: THEN ANY OTHER COUNTRY EVER SENSE HE WAS VICE PRESIDENT FOR OBAMA AND WE ARE NOT . GOING TO TELL PRESIDENT BIDEN . Thank you for destroying our NASHION . And STOP HIM NOW :question::chile::owl::feather::feather::notes::notes::notes::notes::feather::100:

1 Like

That is my belief. He is just a little corrupt puppet being used to further others agendas. I would put Obama in the same category as well. Despite all his hope and change talk he was just another petty Chicago kleptocrat enriching himself and his big banker friends at our expense.

We have been getting robbed blind through corruption and inflationary practices for decades. Our rights and freedoms have been getting whittled away over that same time frame. Doesn’t really matter which puppet is in the White House. The results have been the same. They and their backers get rich and we and our children get stuck with the future bills.

5 Likes

Actually it is my understanding that the money he paid to Iran never made it there. The payment was stopped when Hamas attacked Isreal. So Iran was the $6 Billion loser on that one. Since Iran can’t just print money for foreign purchases out of thin air like we can that $6b was a big loss to them.

The reason Biden gave the money to Iran probably had a lot more to do with allowing more Iranian oil into the market in another attempt to hide the out of control inflation our country and the rest of globe are facing. Keeping oil prices down along with the funny math the government has been using to calculate inflation since the 80s helps hide the impacts on paper. Though it’s not hiding them from my rapidly emptying wallet:(

3 Likes

They want your money to pay for the mailers and surveys that they ignore. They also probably sold your name, address, telephone number and e-mail to scammers in India and telemarketers.

The only time we gave my wife’s cell phone # out was at the Colorado Republican General Assembly a couple years ago when they needed it to track her down if she was promoted to delegate. Ever since then she started receiving scam calls and political surveys. Don’t send the scumbags any money, they’ll just squander it on sleezy marketers.

5 Likes

WE ARE NOT AFRAID BobbyJean
But we have Families to think of.
I am a LONE WOLF!
Most people I Love are gone.
I’ll fight for the Living now.
And what Mike just said after you posted was the TRUTH!
.Gov is NOT your friend and NOT here to help you.

We are on our own.

WWG1WGA

7 Likes

President Obama and vice President biden have paid Iran :iran: more money than we have in our entire country :us: AND YOU ARE JUST SAYING ABOUT ONE SHIPMENT OF MONEY THAT IS NOTHING LIKE WHAT THEY ALL READY GOT. A POOR COUNTRY CAN NOT FIGHT A WAR LET ALONE ATTACK A NUKLEARE POWER NASHION AN PRESIDENT BIDEN PAID FOR ISRAEL TO BE ATTACKED BY IRAN :iran: AND EVERY ONE KNOWS WHERE AND WHO THEY GOT THE MONEY TO DO THIS EGYEP AND IRAN :iran: AND WE ARE PAYING FOR THIS MORE THAN WITH MONEY NOW WITH AMERICAN LIVES. :bangbang::100::owl::feather::feather:

Accurate and extremely sad at the same time,
“Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss”-----The Who (1971)
We’ve been fooled time and time again!

5 Likes

If I qualify as ‘every day’ people – YES. Part evil, part incompetent, part stupid. ALL DANGEROUS.

3 Likes