Does our . Troops. Need to. FEAR. Our . PRESIDENT. More than. The ENEMY ‼️

Does our own military need to be more afraid of. Our own president. :bangbang: THEN THE . ENEMY. . And if you were a soldier. In the United States MILATARY . WOULD YOU TRUST. President biden :question:

4 Likes

Our troops don’t need to fear anything. They can take care of/defend themselves. I don’t think/trust the president is going to have them attack innocent people.

2 Likes

Don’t count on that! The guy in the White House is a very underestimated idiot! It’s also because you may think this is still the United States! It’s NOT. Our military is not your daddies military. There’s infiltration at every level! From congress to the cook.
Bet you never thought “Little Hamas” existed in Brooklyn.

4 Likes

Robert 1246. He HAD HIS PITCHER TAKEN WITH OUT SPECIAL FORCES. In Israel an he let the enemy :bangbang: KNOW ALL OF THEIR IDENTITYS. And that is something to be very very afraid of because they the enemy is in the United States .:bangbang::us: AND HESBALA. KNOW EVERY LAST SOLDIER IN THE PICTURE AND THEY ALL READY HAVE TAKEN HOSTAGES. And they are evil :bangbang:

3 Likes

Brother grow up we are at war . You just DO NOT UNDERSTAND :bangbang:

As long as we are still fighting there is hope. Even if we give up we can start again.

2 Likes

We can fight evil. It is worth it.

2 Likes

I am sorry if you don’t understand. I can not say the same thing.

2 Likes

Really! I’m seriously trying to wrap my head around the United States telling Israel not defend itself against EVIL!
We’re telling them to stand down after they chopped off babies heads, I’m not sure I’m living in the real world!
I know I’m slightly hyperbolic. But maybe I should tell the doctors to not administer chemotherapy, let cancer live, let cancer live!
Have we gone completely insane?

3 Likes

I have to agree with you there.

3 Likes

Robert 1246 WHEN ANY ONE IS FIGHTING FOR THEIR COUNTRY AND FAMILY THE LAST THING :bangbang: A COUNTY FIGHTING FOR THEIR VERY LIVES . They can not fight with one hand tied behind their back :bangbang: OUR PRESIDENT IS PAYING BOTH COUNTRIES :bangbang: ISRAEL AN PALASTINE. And saying that THE UNITED STATES IS BEHIND ISRAEL . :bangbang: BUT BE HUMANLY TO . BABY KILLERS. And MURDERS. . President biden needs to stay in his basement. And LEAVE ISRAEL ALONE. :bangbang::owl::feather::feather:

1 Like

Robert 2246. The time has come . To KILL EVERY LAST .:bangbang: TERRORIST .:bangbang: AND SAVE THE UNITED STATES IN THE PROCESS :100::owl::feather::feather::israel: WE HAVE BEEN ATTACKED AND THE VERY ENEMY THAT ATTACKED THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS STILL KILLING INACENT PEOPLE AND OUR PEOPLE .:bangbang: THEY ARE TORTURING THEM NOW RIGHT NOW .:bangbang: THEY ARE HURTING THEM NOW IF THEY HAD YOU MABE :question: YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT ARE BEGINNING FOR THEIR LIVES NOW ROBBERT 1246 . :bangbang: RIGHT NOW. If not dead already . Biden is A coward :owl::feather::feather::100::chile: Bobby Jean

2 Likes

I UNDER STAND WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE . TORTURED.:bangbang: ITS LIKE NOTHING YOU CAN . Imagine :bangbang: YOU WILL SAY ANYTHING . And every thing . And if they do not get RESCUED. They will be killed.:bangbang: THEY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME NEVER.:bangbang: WE MUST GET THEM BACK . Or KILL THE BASTARDS THAT TOOK OUR CITIZENS . ROBERT 1246. We HAVE TO GET OUR CITIZENS BACK NOW . Now :bangbang::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100:Bobby Jean.

1 Like

Robert 1246. IF YOU WERE IN THE HANDS. OF THE ENEMY.:question: YOU COULD JUST WAIT FOR US TO COME GET YOU LATER :question::question::owl::feather::feather::question:

1 Like

Robert 1246 if they had . You or your family. You would understand AND THAT WOULD CHANGE YOUR MIND :bangbang: ABOUT WE CAN JUST COME BACK LATER AND . GET YOU AFTER THEY ALREADY . :question: CUT OFF YOUR HEAD :question::owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart: REALLY :question: Bobby Jean :chile:

1 Like

Our president has gave the identity of our SPECIAL FORCES. To THE ENEMY AND THEY WILL FIND OUT WHERE THEY LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES AND THEY ARE IN ISRAEL :bangbang: WHAT PRESIDENT BIDEN HAS DONE IS MESS UP .:bangbang: TREASON :bangbang::owl::feather::feather: HE HAS HELPED THE ENEMY . And HE KEEPS HELPING THE ENEMY . HE SHOULD BE INPEACHED . Before HE GIVES AWAY OUR COUNTRY TO FOREIGNERS :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::bangbang::100:

1 Like

yeah… perhaps they don’t fear anything… but need to watch their backs now…

Even photos were deleted… the damage had already been done. :person_facepalming:
Once something is in the cloud… it never disappears…

3 Likes

Robert 1246. WHATS President biden going to do to hurt our NASHION NEXED.:question::us::chile::owl::feather::feather: GIVE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO HESBALA. Iran :iran: :question::question::question:

1 Like

Yes SIR TO LITTEL TO LATE :alarm_clock: NO ONE IS AS STUPID AS WHAT WE HAVE SEEN FROM OUR PRESIDENT :bangbang::chile::owl::feather::feather::us:

2 Likes

Robert 1246. Our troops need not fear anything :question: BROTHER IF MY COMANDER AND CHEEF :bangbang::us::100:WAS PRESIDENT BIDEN :question: I WOULD DEFINITELY BE AFRAID OF :question: IF I HAD A WEPON AND A RIDE HOME AND IF HE WAS GOING TO LET HUNTER SELL ME FOR ART WORK TO THE CHINESE :question::chile::owl::feather::feather::notes::notes::notes::100::face_in_clouds:

1 Like