Does our . Troops. Need to. FEAR. Our . PRESIDENT. More than. The ENEMY ‼️

IF, and that’s a “BIG IF,” our Troops feared our President, the ENEMY through out the WORLD WOULD BE TREMBLING WITH FEAR OF THE US PRESIDENT (Not This Resident though :point_up:) and these super power nations like China, North Korea, and Russia WOULD NOT DARE MAKE NUCLEAR THREATS OF WAR TO THE US like they do to this Resident Joke Bite Me Deministration. That would be one hell of a President if we ever had one that would make the world tremble! Surely China, Russia, and North Korea have presidents that need to be feared don’t ya think? :thinking:

2 Likes

I AGREE WITH YOU. IF MY RED NECK SELF WAS PRESIDENT EVERY LAST ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES WOULD BE SHAKING BECAUSE I WOULD LISTEN TO MY GENERALS AND ADMIRALS AND THEY WOULD HAVE SAY IN WHAT THEY BLEAVE THAT WAS THE PROBLEM AND THEY WOULD BE ADVISING ME TO WHAT THEY KNEW ABOUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND I WOULD ACT ON THE IN TELL NOT THE POLITICAL CRAP :poop: I AM answering the statement :bangbang:

1 Like

We SHOULD LISTEN TO THE OUR GENERALS ON THE GROUND . And they know what is happening . But this bitme doesn’t seem to be doing anything OUTHER than hearing voices from . The billionaire monsters who are the rich men north of Richmond and their Are ruining our country and lives . And bitme . Is in on the Hunter plan for the bitmes by the bitmes

1 Like

Our Military has to worry about this President and the libs of his party.

Just a few things he and they have thrown at the military hurting all branches; trannies and homosexuals in the service, lack of funding, supplying our weapons to the Ukraine and Israel leaving us very short of weapons, woke Generals, DEI policies in the military, installing asinine rules of engagement, using our military strategic oil reserves for non military issues, and the largest worry, THAT BIDEN WILL LEAVE SOLIDERS BEHIND LIKE HE DID IN AFGHANISTAN!

4 Likes

Bitme is so going down in history with the United States :us: and he is going to be what no one should ever want to name their family after his name biteme is going to mean something else for dam sure. Treason trader judis satan devil and lusafer fen devil :bangbang::owl::feather::feather::poop::100::notes::notes:

1 Like

When I was young I always was a AFAID of being left and every time I would get out of the vehicle I would have to take the keys with me and I was so insecure that I would be left . Can anyone one . Understand how you would feel if you went Haft way around the world :bangbang: AND YOU DID NOT HAVE A WAY HOME AND YOUR ENEMY WAS WHO WAS GIVING YOU YOUR RIDE HOME THAT IS WHAT THIS PRESIDENT HAS DONE WITH OUR TROOPS IN AFGHANTAN THAT PLACE

1 Like

It appeared to violate Department of Defense rules by revealing the men’s faces,

First, DON’T, DON’T, DON’T let this fool ANYWHERE near our loyal PATRIOTIC AMERICAN TROOPS. TROOPS WHO ARE STILL WILLING TO KEEP AMERICA GREAT and RISK THEIR LIVES FOR INNOCENTS.
FYI JOE, THEY ARE NOT DOING IT FOR YOU!

Second, Biden IS a violation of Department of Defense.

5 Likes

The Pudding is TOXIC!
To America
To American’s
To the world
These people are trying to start WW3 w/ Everybody

“They are trying to get to US!
Trump is just in the way”.

Useless Eater’s UNITE!

WWG1WGA

3 Likes

If you think Biden is calling the shots you’d better think again. He doesn’t know what he had for lunch. This is Obama’s 3rd term

6 Likes

I. BLEAVE IF OBAMA WAS CALLING THE SHOTS WE WOULD NOT BE IN THIS MESS BIDEN IS HIS OWN MAN HE SUCKS BUT HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING . And he is and has treason in his blood and ours Bobby Jean

1 Like

The entire time that biden was vice President he and his son and his brother were making deals with RUSHSA CHINA AND EVERY OTHER ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES . Obama made all the American people BLEAVE that vice President biden was in the back of the Whitehouse. But he and his family were . Braking every Law that our NASHION has . And they have got away with destroying our country and troops :us::owl::feather::feather::chile::bangbang:Bobby Jean .

The Kid you are right OBAMA IS CALLING THE SHOTS