3 US troops killed by Iranian-backed drone strike in Jordan, Biden says

Don’t worry. Brandons on it. :angry:

Iranian-backed militants killed three American service members and wounded several others in an unarmed aerial drone attack in Jordan near the Syrian border, President Joe Biden announced on Sunday.

Biden said in a statement that the U.S. is “still gathering the facts” surrounding the “wholly unjust attack” that occurred Saturday night.

The president praised the killed service members for being “unwavering in their bravery. Unflinching in their duty. Unbending in their commitment to our country.”

The strike marked the first non-accidental deaths of U.S. troops since the start of the Israel-Hamas war in October, sparked by Hamas’ terror attack.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

9 Likes

I’m sitting in my living room and watching, if Brandon needs to gather any more evidence, he can call me!
That puts Brandon’s murder rate up to 19.
13 Afghanistan, 3 Jordan, 2 Navy seals and Ashley Babbit! There’s a serial killer on the loose. Not to mention all the deaths from the border!
My AR-15 = 0
Brandon = thousands.

9 Likes

Your beloved Navey… :face_exhaling: (heavy sigh)

Navy again lowers requirements as it struggles to meet recruitment goals (msn.com)

3 Likes

You know what they say, “when they go low…”
Can’t wait till they start recruiting illegals. That’s the future of our military!
New recruits during oath taking ceremony!

IMG_4612

9 Likes

I’m worried. Jo Jo Biden needs to change his underwear and take his botox shots before he can really think things through. Meanwhile our border - LMFAO - what border? Continues its open-door policy to whomever is out there. If a suicide bomber does his thing in a major U.S. city, will Jo Jo finally recognize that we’re at war? With everyone? Nah. Just means more vacation for the old fart.

10 Likes

Don’t laugh bro. Sureños are already here. They’re just waiting for the rest of the family to come in. No worries. Jo Jo Biden will make sure they’re treated well.

8 Likes

Alzheimer Joe’s weakness, is about to get us in a war with Iran. Way to go Joe.

8 Likes

Since that fool said “I do…” we’ve all been at war, with everyone, everywhere!
Is there anyone across the globe that’s at peace?

7 Likes

Warmongers on Capital Hill already demanding to bomb Tehran… Playing right into hands of fanatics.

6 Likes

We really don’t know who issued this statement. He is not in charge. I think that is more scary than if he actually was. Susan Rice? The illegal Kenyan? The WEF?

8 Likes

Here we go again, yet, never ending. :cry:

11 Likes

Well, yes that’s because

10 Likes

I am confused! unarmed drone or our troops were unarmed? and if the drone was unarmed then, … how?

6 Likes

IKR? He does not have the mental capacity to be so articulate by any stretch. One thing is sure. It was not written by Kamala. I’d lay odds on that.

7 Likes

I’m sure he said and did this after checking his watch…

6 Likes

You’re insulting dogs.

6 Likes

Y’all are ON IT!
I think this is the first Topic without a phuckin’ TROLL in sight!
(or did I just Jinx this?)
Puddin’ pantz (and you people are coming up w/ better labels for him)
Is trying the ULTIMATE DISTRACTION right now THEY NEED A WAR! WAG the Pudding!
His numbers are in the Toilet
His butt-buddy hand puppet the ‘Nigerian Monkey boy Lover’ is losing his grip
His wife/husband mike is getting zero traction in their Media :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: and the border is being closed tight by (1) Gov who has enough of their sh**
PUSHBACK from the masses may finally be Loud and working
THANK GOD the Border Patrol saw some light! and refuses to be the .gov attack dog.
This Convoy issue may have the potential of blowing this whole Invasion deal out of the water.
WE ARE FED UP with the little Game and maybe we see some forthcoming action to right our sinking ship.
I am truly sorry to hear more of our Soldiers died for this worthless.gov.

And YES Todd, What the hell does that mean…I AM confused by this also? Did the drone land on their heads?

5 Likes

That trucker rally has me nervous as hell. I’m worried about unintended consequences. Our country lives and breathes on the backs of truckers as well as “Just In Time” inventory, food, fuel, the necessities. Everything we count on as a country to exist, moves on trucks.

I know enough of you know, that from a logistical standpoint, that urban centers are 72 hours away from complete and total anarchy due to no food. I mentioned in another thread on this forum that the group I prep with, had a 3 hour call updating radio and communication protocols, and evac plans.

6 Likes

I was starting to wonder if anyone would catch that. “Unarmed drone” is almost as ridiculous as the term “assault rifle.”

4 Likes

TRUTH Stuart !
or the term :’ I am from the .gov and I am here to help you !’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:any more HELP and we’re all dead! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes