3 US troops killed by Iranian-backed drone strike in Jordan, Biden says

I believe she did:

3 Likes

I suspect it was a typo, probably meant unmanned.

4 Likes

Yes, I checked 6 or 7 other articles and no mention either way. :thinking:

2 Likes

Scott 52 THEM GANGSTERS COULD NOT BUST A GRAPE WITH A SLEGHAMMER. My god they spray and pray to the devil. Meth addiction imagrashion haw haw put them in a cericl :o:THAT. AND HAVE THEM KILL EACH OTHER BROTHER Love Bobby Jean they would Jack the entire unit brother sir . My god !!:feather::feather::skull_and_crossbones::x::bangbang::broken_heart::broken_heart::see_no_evil::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::partying_face:

ALL MOST ALL MOST BROTHER LOVE Bobby Jean.:feather::feather::100::100::us::us::us::100::feather::feather::partying_face::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::o:

U.S. Failed to Stop Attack in Jordan After Mix-Up Over Drone Identity (msn.com)

The U.S. failed to stop a deadly attack on an American military outpost in Jordan when the enemy drone approached its target at the same time a U.S. drone was also returning to base, U.S. officials said Monday.

The return of the U.S. drone led to some confusion over whether the incoming drone was friend or foe, officials have concluded so far.

The enemy drone was launched from Iraq by a militia backed by Tehran, U.S. officials said. The outpost, Tower 22, sits in Jordan, near the borders of Iraq and Syria.

An American defense official said on Monday that the U.S. has yet to find evidence that Iran directed the attack, which killed three U.S. troops and wounded dozens of others. The drone struck living quarters for the troops, contributing to the high casualties, a U.S. official said.

6 Likes

Brandon does not have your back. Never did, never will!
GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN :exclamation:
Your government does not believe in the sanctity of life, doesn’t believe in the uniform you so proudly wear! Save yourself, there’s nothing to come back to except your family and a community that’s been overwhelmed by illegals!
Get out while you still can. Protect your family!

Mr. DON’T is Mr. DIDN’T and won’t.
Communicate with your loved ones serving and get them home now or Biden will get them all killed!
You think they will be honored when they come home in a box.

Remember! DISGRACEFUL SHAMEFUL!
IMG_4628

“DON’T get disgraced by this fool!

You served, you took an oath, we respect that, now come home alive!

IMG_4629

Watch your back this guy is still in the Oval Office!

6 Likes

Be real careful folks, I mean this. The enemy is lashing out and you are a Target

8 Likes

I was watching some footage of Hamas militants attacking the IDF. It was on some pro-Hamas/Islamic channel. It occurred to me that these guys who are fighting the most advanced military in the Middle East are dudes running around in hoodies and sneakers (probably Air Jordan’s) firing off RPG’s. And they are f__king up the IDF big-time. If we ever get to the point of God forbid, a civil war, it may last a lot longer and be a lot bloodier than The Democrats think. You get what you vote for.

4 Likes

So how tanks were actually destroyed per Times “news”? They brag about all the IDF tanks destroyed, but showed the same two tanks well-over a dozen times. Meanwhile, they “cry” about all the Muzzies that were killed by the IDF. So which is it?

5 Likes

Probably none. The Merkava tanks aren’t chopped liver and the video is by a pro-Islamic channel. The point is that it doesn’t take much to F__k up a military operation. Especially in a dense environment like the Gaza Strip. How long did the Nazi’s last against the Russian counter-attack? Long enough. And it was brutal.

7 Likes

How Iran props up a network of terror proxies across the Middle East (msn.com)

Just a map and info of the area we are all talking about. Click to enlarge.

4 Likes

So when do we get to declare the U.N. as a terrorist organization?

And they call me deplorable?

8 Likes

NONE, I concur TTJ’s! THIS is a Israeli ‘Merkava’ the one shown looks like
a file photo (complete w/ photo shop of an old Russian T-whatever). Not even close
The old adage 'You could fill volumes with what you DON’T see in the News
( especially the Towelhead Nightly news)
Russian T-34 (from a museum display! )

5 Likes

Sean Hannity on FOX tonight: Ditch the UN and other Terror/Elite/ Factions

We are sick of funding supporting these groups and NOT supporting AMERICA
These fools have to go!

WWG1WGA

5 Likes

FU. BITME I TRULY HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN . WHAT COMES A ROUND GOES AROUND. With ALMY RESPECT I CAN NOT STAND YOU BITME . O SORRY SCOTT SIR I DID NOT SEE YOU UO THERE SIR I WAS JUST SAYING HOW MUCH BITEM DID NOT MEAN A SHITTF TO ME SIR THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR LOVE BOBBY SIR. AND DEBBIE ANN SIR AN ME BABIES CHOPPER 6 AND Jake ann he is a boy sir but he is touched and chopper 6 will not eat hii If we call Jake ann baby girl and not bubba sir I know it’s KARZY but it works SIR. BUT JAKE ANN IS A VERY MEAN CHEWWA JUST LIKE CHOPPER6 sir they are brothers . AND JAKE ANN WAS THE RUNT AND HE HAS ONLY ONE BALL AND HE IS SPECIAL SIR LIKE ABCDEFG AGENCYS HAW HAW KIDDING. HUMOR K PLEASE DONT COME VISIT I WAS PLAYING. HUMOR. SCOTT SIR I JUST DID NOT WANT TO PIZZ OFF THE GOVERNMENT BEFORE ALL ELSE FAILS SIR :beer::feather::feather:

1 Like

Let MAKE THAT VERY VERY CLEAR SIR BY GOD F.THEM BASTARDS. They BETTER STAY OUT OF TEXAS. ASK MY GOVERNOR SIR DO NOT F. WITH TEXAS. THE PEOPLE OF TEXAS ARE NOT PLAYING ABOUT BITM. HE HAS MESSED WITH TEXAS HE HAS O NOT MESSED WITH TEXAS. UT O BITME . You DIRTY WORD . CHICKEN DINNER HUNTER . DISGRACEFUL BASTARD. I KNOW WHERE THE GUN IS THAT HUNTERS GIRL FRIEND THROU AWAY . ITS UP HIS AZZ. :question::question::question: FULL CAVITY SEARCH UP HIS ASSZ :question::question::question::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cactus::rofl::100::us::x::x::x: YOUR OUT HUNTER .:feather::feather::us::us::us:

1 Like

Don102 WITCH ENEMY THE GOVERNMENT OR THE INVADERS :question::question::question::us: I KNOW KNOWS THE ANSWER BOTH AND MÉXICO AND OUR GOVERNMENT AND HOMAS IN THIS COMMUNITY AND COUNTRY SIR. WATCH YOUR 6. COPY THAT SIR . THEY HAVE UNDER ESTIMATED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SIR . I KNOW SOME TRUE AMERICANS AND THEY LOVE TO DESTROY BAD THINGS ALL THINGS BAD AND THEY ARE GREAT AT IT . Seriously love Bobby Jean :feather::feather: YOU MAY KNOW ONE​:question::us::feather::feather::beer::popcorn::dotted_line_face:

1 Like

Dave17. You know how to tell when bitme is LIEN​:question::question::question::question::shamrock:HE IS FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS OF AIR FORCE ONE. That has been a painful WAY FOR HIM TO TRAVEL . AND EVERY ONE IN THE WORLD HAS SEEN HIM HURTING HIS SELF AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO REPORT PEOPLE THAT KEEP HURTING .THEM SELVES . DHS :bangbang::bangbang::us::dotted_line_face: WE HAVE AN OLD BASTRD THROWING HIS ASSSZ UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS OF A 757. AND HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS LOST HIS PUPPY I MEAN HIS MIND AND THE MAYBE HURTING HIM BUT ITS KILLING US WE CAN JUST NOT STAND TO WATCH THIS ANYMORE . Please get him a hot air balloon :balloon: for traveling around the world :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::feather::feather::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: HIS LIPS ARE MOVING THE ANSWER TO HOW TO TELL IT BITME. IS LIEN. :bangbang::bangbang::100::100::100::balloon::balloon::balloon::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::us::x::x::x:

1 Like