This brought tears to my eyes -

This says it:

“To say that they’re satisfied with the withdrawal of our troops is nothing short of disgusting and ignorant.”

14 Likes

I am starting to think that there will never any accountability in any meaningful measure,
for what this administration (abomination) has done to our country. :us: :us: :cry:

14 Likes

The slope we are on is irrecoverable. The country we knew is no more and will probably never be again.

The best we can hope for at this point is a division of ideology so great that it makes it apparent to everyone that we need to have a legal separation in the courts.

9 Likes

Now that we are all on the same page, when do we start the secession?
Either that or we adapt and overcome, that’s going to require some kneeling or bloodshed!

4 Likes

well I refuse to kneel for anyone but my lord. so I guess let the bloodshed begin

3 Likes

Too many sheep in this country. It will take a state that is capable of self sufficiency to start the ball rolling. My money is on Texas, and if they do the rest of the center, especially the oil/gas states, will form a new Union. This civil war will be fought in the courts.

5 Likes

As I have no lord, I guess my only option then is bloodshed.

4 Likes

Maybe we can lead them, as the Lord’s Prayer states, lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.

7 Likes

Welcome to the party of the awakened.

5 Likes

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? - Bluto.

6 Likes

With the open border policy we currently have in this country, I hope the citizens are preparing for the day of reckoning which is surely approaching

Months ago I heard a news report saying that in November ’22 alone there were 84,000 “Gotta- always” who entered this country. With our government giving you a shower, clean clothes, money and a ticket to anywhere of your choosing, what possible reason would you have for avoiding contact with government officials at the border? Could it be because you are a criminal/violent actor/terrorist. And You know the 84,000 number is low and that was for a single month.

Yep, I hope everyone is prepared.

As a sidenote I don’t believe any of the other MSM stations are reporting on this crisis. There’s a large portion of our society who has no idea this is even going on

12 Likes

> “The FBI takes all shooting incidents involving our agents or task force members seriously. In accordance with FBI policy, the shooting incident is under review by the FBI’s Inspection Division. As this is an ongoing matter, we have no further details to provide.”

And we can absolutely believe that because the FBI would never lie about anything whatsoever.
Extrajudicial killings are just par for the course for the Stasi FBI, after all…
As expected they will investigate themselves and declare that they did nothing wrong and everything was done by the book, all legal and, you know, stuff.

The FBI really is one helluva naked political apparatus including carrying out extra-judicial killings against people who say the wrong things, obstructing justice, investigating political opponents etc.
I’m assuming the victim who was made an example of was not black and his race probably had a lot to do with whether or not they arbitrarily went deep into the paint during the raid. (since politics is the only influencing factor in FBI decision making processes)
for survival purposes: I love Biden and crack cocaine and hunter and neo-liberal corporatism.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

There’s another thread with this in it.

2 Likes

I’ll pray for you!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Guess I really don’t understand the 2A! It must be for hunting deer!

4 Likes

A well stocked freezer, being necessary for the comfort of a full belly, the right of the people to keep and bear hunting equipment, shall not be infringed.

Nope, that’s not what it says.

5 Likes

Sounds delicious, though. :sunglasses:

2 Likes