Do every day American people feel like the government is as dangerous as the enemy ❓

BROTHER YOU HAVE ME AT YOUR SIX :bangbang: KEEP YOUR HEAD ON A SWIVEL AND . We WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE :bangbang: AND WE HAVE NO FRIENDS JUST OUTHER WOLFS :bangbang: Just Like the little boy that put his finger in the dike to save every one from drowning :bangbang: AND WE ARE DROWNING . The only thing that is going to be left is sheep . I COULD HAVE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT AND FELT SAFE BUT. THAT IS A MESSED UP FEELING. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR IS . In OUR BLOOD ,:bangbang:SIR. AN WE CAN NOT BEE AFRAID . And. I AM NOT :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: AN HELL YES THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT MY FEN FRIEND I DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND . What . TOOK MY NASHION AWAY BILLIONS OF RICH MEN NORTH OF RICHMOND :bangbang::question::owl::feather::feather::chile: I . American :us: and I truly believe we have been taking over by some rich bastards that want body parts and slaves :bangbang: I LOVE YOU SIR. And DAM PROUD TO . GO DOWN IN FLAMES :fire: IF NEED BE . Love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::100::sunflower::shamrock:

2 Likes

OR Have we Been Fools Time and Time Again? Both I suppose.

5 Likes

We are not FOOLING AROUND :bangbang: AND OUR GOVERNMENT IS AFRAID OF WE THE PEOPLE EVERY DAY PEOPLE :bangbang:. BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS HOO WAA

2 Likes

I JUST TRUELY TRUELY. WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE PEOPLE SHOW THAT THAT AT LEAST HAVE THE SAME BALLS :bangbang::100::us::chile: THAT WE HAVE AN IF SO SAY IT STRAIGHT UP SAY IT EVERY WHERE TO EVERY ONE. SOME ONE HAS TO BE LISTENING HOPEFULLY THIS GOVERNMENT . They FOR GOT THE WHIP MY AZZ. Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile: YUU HOO. OVER HERE BASTARDS

2 Likes

My BAD NOT KIDDING BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS WE CAN NEVER TRULY TRUST ELECTED OR SALECKED EVER AGAIN SO WHAT ARE WE NOW PISS WATER NORTH OF RICH MEN

The rich men north of Richmond do not BLEAVE theirs a GOD :bangbang::notes::notes::notes::notes::fire::fire::fire:

January 16, 1787 “There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.”
Thomas Jefferson

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
John Adams

“The very idea of the power and the right of the people to establish government presupposes the duty of every individual to obey the established government.”
George Washington

The ultimate authority resides in the people, and that if the federal government got too powerful and overstepped its authority, then the people would develop plans of resistance and resort to arms.

James Madison

Hey, that is what they said!

7 Likes

We the people . !!! I have only heard one Brother Sir . :bangbang: SAY THAT THEY BLEAVE IN FREEDOM IS NOT FREE . And every one better be afraid of the government :bangbang: WELL WE ARE NOW JUST AS RUSHSA AND CHINA :cn: :bangbang::100:

Now-a-days, who isn’t a millionaire? The issue is that $1 million isn’t worth a fraction of what it did even 20 years ago. It may sound like a lot, until one sees how far that goes. However, I agree that these politicians are typically so wealthy that they do not need our money, but it isn’t about need, but greed.

6 Likes

That’s so very very TRUE :bangbang: I spent TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS IN TWO WEEKS IN THE MIDNIGHT ROSES CONSENO IN CRIPPLE CREEK COLORADO AND ITS NOT HARD AND THAT WAS 30. Years ago :bangbang:

1 Like

You JUST SAID EVERYTHING :bangbang: STRAIGHT UP BROTHER :bangbang:. THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN LISTENING TO US AND THEY ALL HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING :question: but trouble makers :bangbang:. THEY BLEAVE THEY CAN NEVER BE REMOVED THEY ARE WRONG :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100:

Every one can be replaced :bangbang: I BLEAVED my first wife when she convinced me to marry her . I WAS WRONG :bangbang: now Debbie ann would not take pure gold for me she BLEAVES she will be sad . If the government . Takes what I said seriously and hell I feel sorry for my ASZ if they decide to . Move on me or any one I just would hope they . Did it where everyone else can see because you all are NEXT :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::owl::feather::feather::chile: THEY FOUND GOLD IN THE SOUTH AND TOOK IT OUT IN ARMED CARS AND EVERY ONE THAT SEEN THEM . :bangbang: THE DEAR HUNTERS THE GOVERNMENT SAID THEY ARE LIEN AND THE ARMED CARS WERE SQUATTING AS HEAVY HEAVY LOADED WITH LOTS OF GOVERNMENT VEHICLES IN THE NIGHT AND THEY WERE ONLY TO BE THERE DURING THE DAY :question::question::question:AND THEY FOUND NOTHING :question::question::question:

The only thing I am afraid of is fear. If you aren’t afraid I won’t be afraid. If you’re afraid stop it so I would be afraid. Hope this helps. If you are concerned that is human.

2 Likes

I Under stand Brother :bangbang: I am just to stupid to be afraid :bangbang: AND I FOR ONE TRULY UNDERSTAND JUST WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT CAN AND WILL DO :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us::100: SO FEAR IS YOUR FRIEND :bangbang:. It’s not my nature. :bangbang: I WISH BECAUSE THE OUT COME ENOUGH SAID. . Brother I Love ya all as they say you be you and I have to be me . !!! I would never ask any one else to stand next to me . It’s not any where. Love ya little brother I do pray we get some better leadership very very soon Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::bangbang::notes::notes::notes::shamrock:

There is only one leader. That is you.

2 Likes

Brother if everyone . Followed me . We would have another election :bangbang:SPECIAL ELECTION :bangbang:. AND IN THE NEXT MONTH WE WOULD HAVE A NEW PRESIDENT :bangbang: vice president. :bangbang: AND :bangbang: WE WOULD HAVE A TRIAL. Because the evidence is right right in front of the American people :bangbang: AND WE WOULD HAVE TO FIND A JURY. And have A . TRIAL, GUILT. IT ALL READY IS WE KNOW ENOUGH TO START THE TRIAL. For TREASON. And. , I AM NOT A JUGE. The SUPREME COURT.:bangbang::bangbang:WOULD HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT PUNISHMENT FOR THE PRESIDENT :question::question: CONGRESS HAS BEEN POLLUTED. And then we can have . COURT ONE BY ONE .:bangbang: FOR OUR WONDERFUL CONGRESS :bangbang: AND . THEN THE HOUSE. Starting with the SPEAKER :bangbang: AND DRAIN THE SWAMP AND THEN GET BACK TO THE COURT :bangbang: AND . Replace every LAST ONE OF THEM :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: DRAIN THE SWAMP . BUT WE DO NOT HAVE :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: A NASHION FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE :bangbang: SO WE . Are Like A DRONE. With out A PILOT. And WE ARE GOING TO KARSH. :bangbang::owl::feather::notes::bangbang: WE THE PEOPLE ARE MORE AFRAID OF OUR GOVERNMENT .:bangbang::bangbang::100: THEN ANY ENEMY. AND .EVERY ONE READING THIS. IS WONDERING. NOT IF BUT . WHEN ARE THEY . THE GOVERNMENT . GOING TO .FLAGED ME. Bobby Jean.:owl::feather::feather::chile::bangbang::100:BACK TO HELL

2 Likes

And Debbie ann read this and even DEBBIE ANN SAID THIS IS JUST TO MUCH . And my self . I AM NOT A THREAT TO ANYONE LET ALONE THE GOVERNMENT :bangbang::bangbang::us::owl::feather::feather:. THEY ARE DAM SURE A THREAT TO ME . And. EVERY ONE THAT . BLEAVES WHAT I JUST SAID. SO DO NOT AGREE WITH ME BECAUSE :bangbang: IF . The GOVERNMENT . DOES NOT LIKE ANYTHING THAT I HAVE SAID . THEY THE GOVERNMENT . Will BE MORE THAN . AT MY DOOR. :bangbang: WE ARE NOT FREE. BUT WE HAVE . BEEN AN IT HAS BEEN ALSOME . WHAT A GREAT NASHION . To.DATE. :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Bobby Jean . Now everyone lives in fear .:bangbang:

1 Like

Well said Brother…I think? :rofl:
Actually to answer this topic seriously (not gonna happen)

I Love my Government
I Trust my Government
The (3) letter Agencies are my Friend
I believe this Administration has my best interest @ heart
and if the world and this .gov were truly fair and just and I was Hispanic,
Moslem, Ukrainian, Nicaraguan, Egyptian, Panamanian, Honduran,
or a Quaker I would be rich beyond measure!

Brain Bleed in progress call 911 ! Can’t? 311 ! NO! call the ASPCA
you have a very sick puppy on your hands!

Warriors were never trained to retire (thank GOD!)
WWG1WGA

4 Likes

As I SAID KARZY HORSE :bangbang:. Quanta Lu pan. AKA.DRAMOO. RED. CLOUD :bangbang:AND SO MANY MORE . TRUSTED. The GOVERNMENT . And three letters angency. I TRUELY HAVE LOVED. This is not . What it was . As I Said Brother . Anyone . With any Brains . Should not stand next to me . I TRUELY Under stand. :bangbang: HOW MANY WE THE PEOPLE . WOULD LOVE TO . Just say . What I have said. With out FEAR. OF O MY GOD I JUST KICKED THE BEAR . In the AZZ. . I TRUELY do Not recommend . Giving me a thumbs up. . The government is not A JOKE. And THEY DO NOT PLAY . Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::bangbang:

1 Like

The Biden administration is facing major criticism after offering sanctions relief to Venezuela.

In exchange, Venezuela just needs to promise a more free and fair presidential election. UM, LIKE OUR’S?

Republican Rep. Jeff Duncan of South Carolina slammed Biden in seven words: “Stop negotiating with terrorists and a dictator”

And last this Journalist (me) counted there were 475,000 Fairies dancing on the head of a pin I held!
WHAT?..oh I’m not ‘ALLOWED’ to use the term ‘Fairies’ anymore…what? or Moth? Why…?
The modern English word moth comes from Old English moððe (cf. Northumbrian mohðe) from Common Germanic (compare Old Norse motti, Dutch mot, and German Motte all meaning ‘moth’)
I swear Monty Python would be laughing at this $hit!

That’s why? (I clearly had way too much time on my hands this day off!)
Sorry a little sillyness before bed is a good thing for all of us…

WWG1MothsGA!
s

2 Likes