Can.americans.recognize.treason❓

Can ever DAY. CITIZENS.reconize… TREASON. WHEN THEY SEE IT. ?? DOES EVERY DAY CITIZENS KNOW WHAT A .PRESIDENTS. DUTY… AND . RESPONSIBILITY. TO . OUR COUNTRY.?? DOES AMERICAN CITIZENS KNOW WHAT OUR .PRESIDENTS. SUPPOSED TO DO .FOR THE .AMERICAN PEOPLE . ?? AND WHAT NOT THEY .SHOULD . NOT .DO . ??? IS IT TREASON. FOR OUR OR. PRESIDENT.TO.TAKE . FOREIGNERS . OVER . THE . CITIZENS.OF. AMERICA :us:???

5 Likes

Absolutely not :exclamation:They wouldn’t recognize a bolt of lightning up their a$$!
Maybe if we texted them, it’s possible, but only when they are attempting to cross a busy street against the red during rush hour!

For those that don’t understand it…
Let’s clarify…

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort . No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Levying war = defunding law and order and paying prosecutors to free criminals = war upon the citizens! Allowing the death of Americans worldwide, citizens and veterans!
Adhering to the enemy = CHINA
Giving aid and comfort = Afghanistan, pallets of money, state of the art military equipment!
I’m prepared to testify to the overt acts, and the clear and present danger it represents!

If you don’t see any of this, you deserve what you get!

7 Likes

Scott 52. I I AM . A WITNESS OF EVERYTHING THAT YOU JUST . SAID . AND YES EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN IS IN DANGER OF BEING KILLED AND WE ARE BEING KILLED. BY THE INVADING . ! AND OUR PRESIDENT. HAS . BROUGHT . FOREIGN . ENEMIES .In to this country . FOR THE REASON TO . VOTE . AND TAKE. THE HOMES OF VETERANS. AND THE PERSISTENT.IS PAYING. THE ENEMIES OF THE USA. TO. INVADE . OUR COUNTRY WITH THE ENEMY OF THE USA. BIDEN . IS GIVING . AID…COMFORT. TO THE ENEMY. AND PAYING FOR THIS CRIME .WITH . THE MONEY OF THE PEOPLE OF THE USA. :us: CAN ANYONE PLEASE . SAY IF THIS. CONSTITUTES. TREASON?? Thank you SIR FOR YOUR SERVICE .SIR. WE MUST SPEAK OUT. FOR OUR COUNTRY. AND ALL OUR . HOMELESS VETERANS.sir

4 Likes

First, you have to know the real meaning of honor and respect is! Then you have to, have it for America!! If you can’t do that, then, you will never be able to know or care what treason could be!!!

6 Likes

I have to make one thing perfectly clear…WE DO NOT, I REPEAT, WE DO NOT HAVE A PRESIDENT, WE DO NOT HAVE A COMMANDER IN CHIEF, there is no one in charge. There’s a cabal and the media in charge. I wish that true red blooded AMERICANS would stop calling him anything but!
I DO NOT IDENTIFY that MFr as anything but a piece of sh/t!

6 Likes

I BELIEVE WE ARE WATCHING THIS PRESIDENT COMMIT. TREASON. AND I HAVE HONOR AND RESPECT. AND I LOVE THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE I A SAYING . ??? HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO JUST WATCH THIS . AND ITS TAKING ALL MY .STRENGTH NOT TO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID SIR . THAT IS RESPECT…SIR . SERIOUSLY . :chile::us::feather::feather::100::100::100::bangbang:yes this is a complete sentence

3 Likes

YES SIR . YOU ARE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT RIGHT . WE . NEED LEADERSHIP NOW . IF WE WANT TILL ITS TIME TO VOTE :ballot_box: WE JUST MAY NOT HAVE A COUNTRY TO VOTE FOR SIR . HE IS A BASTARD. AND I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THE USA WILL NOT REMOVE HIM FOR THE CRIMES THAT HE AND HIS SON AND BROTHER HAVE DONE . BUT JUST LETTING THE ENEMIES COME IN TO THE USA :us: IS TREASON. ALL BY ITSELF. SIR. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us::100::100::100::feather::feather: NIXON . WAS IMPEACHED FOR JUST HAVING PEOPLE BREAK IN TO AN EMPTY OFFICE . AND THIS IS DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY EVERY SINGLE DAY THAT HE IS IN OFFICE SIR . AND EVERY ONE IS ACTING LIKE THEY DO NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG SIR . OUR GREATEST NATION ON EARTH IS . GOING TO HELL . AND EVERYONE IS JUST ASKING FOR A LITE. CB WTF. SIR WE HAVE TO HAVE AMERICANS THAT CAN REMOVE THIS CRIMINAL FROM . DESTROYING ANY MORE OF OUR COUNTRY SIR .???this is an complete sentence

3 Likes

NO THAT IS NOT GAZA OR ISREAL. Those are AMERICAN streets and colleges on UNITED STATES SOIL❗️ If you can’t tell treason then you’ll never know traitors when they are flying an enemies flag in our face!
NO, I’m done protecting the enemies speech!
They are using our freedoms against us!

4 Likes

Scott 52. WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN :question: NOT SAYING ANYTHING THE ENEMY HAS ALREADY WON IF WE ARE SO AFRAID THAT THE GOVERNMENT WILL GET US. I THINK THAT THE ENEMY AND EVEN ONE ELSE SHOULD BE AFRAID OF WHAT WE THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DO . BUT I CAN NOT EVEN HEAR CRICKETS :cricket: :cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket: HAS AMERICANS . BECOME SO AFRAID OF . EVERY THING THAT THEY ARE TO AFRAID TO EVEN SAY A WORD :question::question::question:WTF. SIR I UNDERSTAND THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO GET EVERYONE . And bittem is GOING TO ATTACK US WITH F.16”s AND HESBALA. IS ALL AROUND US . SO ARE WE ALL TRULY GOING TO JUST PIZZ OUR LEG. Haw Haw . SIR. I BELIEVE EVERY ONE IS SO SCARED . THAT WE ARE OUT NUMBER A HUNDRED TO 30 million . SIR IF YOU WANT TO LIVE FOR EVER DO NOT FOLLOW ME SIR . Love Bobby jean SIR THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR . EVERY ONE SCOTT 52. FOUGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS TO PIZZ OUR SELVES . GOD BLESS YOUR SIR . :owl::feather::feather::skull_and_crossbones::chile::100::100::100::beer::popcorn:

2 Likes

The idiots who abuse the 1st Amendment, are the same stupids who say, we don’t need the 2nd Amendment!! To stupid to know, that the 2nd Amendment is the Only reason they have the 1st Amendment!!!

7 Likes

I believe MOST people are UNAWARE, ASLEEP and that is why they are called: ‘SHEEP/ SHEEPLE’
As long as their life is unaffected, they have their dbl shot half mocha Latte, go to work, (be a mindless drone. Make their rent, car and phone payment, order door dash they are fine. They will sympathize w/ the BLM, side w. the Terrorist Gazan’s and Hate Donald Trump and vote to Defund the police all is right in their world.
But just wait. when the SHTF, and they are Violently Mugged, car jacked, Home Invaded they will call 911 and be told:’ There is no one to send you! You Voted for this, You are your own First responder!’ Click! They will soil themselves and cry out ‘WHY!’

The one’s who Survive are the one’s who PREPARE NOW! and NO, you can’t come in, share my food and Guns ! So Sorry, Go home.

If These shepple listen to the VIEW :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: everything is fine under Pudding pants, AOC, Kamal-Toe, and the Squad are on it! Yes we should allow the Somali flag to fly and muezzin to blast in Minnesota, yes we should harbor (12+) MILLION sols in our Sanctuary Cities, Great! Have at it! till you are over run. Too scared to shop on your own streets,
How’s that working for you people already in Oakland, New York, Detroit and on and on…
Treasonous Criminals in POWER will perish.
We WILL take our Country back…or Die Defending it! I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Nothing was given to me.
I never wanted a free ride

Scotland.

5 Likes

Don102 . MY SPIRIT LIVE FREE OR TAKE IT . MY LIFE. JUST LIKE OUR FLAG . COME AND TAKE IT . WE WILL FINISH THIS SRAP.:poop::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::boom::fire::owl::feather::feather::chile::100::100::100:

2 Likes

Ted44 BROTHER I. HAVE HONOR AND RESPECT AND I AM TELLING . My government that there Birme. IS A TRAITOR. AND I THINK THAT IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH . . AND I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MENT. PLEASE WERE GOOD . Just don’t I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND THIS IS MESS UP . !! We all need to get our Congress man and let him know what he is fired as well if we can’t get some thing done about Bitme. 25,’th. Amendment . And for Harris 25,’th. Same same . REAL LEADER SHIP. We have to GET SOME ONE IN CONTROL OF OUR NATION PDQ. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like