Noticing a trend

Just an observation

18 Likes

:scream: :eyes: You donā€™t think our alphabet agencyā€™s are involved, do you. :eyes: :scream:

(answers own question)
I would not be surprised by anything now-a-days. :face_exhaling:

13 Likes

Iā€™m with you in that one. Wouldnā€™t surprise me at all.

12 Likes

All we have been doing is preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

The really SAD thing about it, besides the death and injuries, is that we not only ask that question, itā€™s that we believe itā€™s actually possible.

11 Likes

Possible that our government hates the citizens of this country? Yes is possible and yes the government hates us!

9 Likes

I hate the hate the government has. I love the government. It is our government. Donā€™t add to the hate. It is OK to hate, hate (which I think most people do) but donā€™t fall into the trap/lust of adding to the hate.

3 Likes

I listened to this Halloween interview this morning. Much scarier than anything conjured up on Halloween, but indicative of where the hate mongers are taking our nation.

Fresh Air for Oct. 31, 2023: Rep. Adam Kinzinger : NPR

2 Likes

Not hateā€¦distrust in the government.

7 Likes

I think that is healthy to distrust the government. That is why we have a government. Checks& balances.

3 Likes

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that the ā€˜Checks and Balancesā€™ are STILL in place?

REALLY?

7 Likes

Crowds of peaceful protesters is another sign elections are close!

5 Likes

6 Likes

As long as there are two parties . How could there not?

1 Like

From what I have seen for the past couple of decades itā€™s the two entrenched and corrupt parties with no viable third options that are a big part of the problem. We keep bouncing back and forth between the same two options and the problems just keep getting worse.

Hard to have checks and balances when both sides are only interested in cashing in for themselves and their backers.

5 Likes

I think these are mostly paid useful Idiots, dangerous yes but still UIs. :crazy_face:
Where is blm today? :thinking:
I think you meant ā€œmostly peacefulā€.

3 Likes

It is DC, not Kenosha. Kenosha is the place to test for civility of protesters

3 Likes

Some folks are seriously (potentially fatally) naive and trusting, Don.

5 Likes

I feel that some will not survive this situation we are facing.

4 Likes

But government is also incompetent. It may hate you or believe that you are somehow part of an anti-government conspiracy, but it is generally beyond the competence of government employees to develop a secret plan to do anything about their belief.

2 Likes