Noticing a trend

**Something I’ve been paying close attention to for the last few years…the deliberate dumbing down of the “criminal justice system”. I live about 30 minutes from New Mexico’s border. The "border state that historically state that’s been borderless for almost 3 years…the border state that historically has had the highest crime rates in the nation for some years. Lib “judges”, laughable (NOT!) sentences for repeat violent offenders are an insult to the many good New Mexicans still waiting years later for justice in the death of a family member. One woman who’d already been busted for drunk driving, just a few years later, driving drunk, hit and killed a woman on her way to work…her sentence for vehicular homicide? 10 years!!! Two top cops were shot down in the streets by repeat violent offenders with records going back years…early releases for ‘good behavior’, reduced sentences for repeat offenders, murderers not sentenced for months and even given shorter sentences … We don’t and never had, a “gun problem”! It is a “criminal justice” problem. But then with the ramped up attacks on our 2nd. Amendment along with a joke of a “justice system” one just might get the idea that the two are related…with the ultimate goal of disarming this nation. **
**Does it not make one wonder at the almost “scheduled” mass shootings in the last 3 years? **
If you kill someone in New Mexico it’s an automatic “plea” deal!

9 Likes

Welcome back Denise_J

Drunk driving out here is a badge of Honor.
It’s a Truly silly place.

WWG1WGA

4 Likes

Don102 Sir Brother the only checks that the government is doing is on us RED WHITE AND BLUE AMERICAN :us: PEOPLE AND YES THEY ARE CHECKING US ALL :us::bangbang::100::100::100: Just the American :us: people that Have been here for genarshions That Word as in every generation of our family that has been fighting for our freedom the government is watching they are replacing the American people with people that are not from American and never made what our country was and they are giving our country to people who never lost any one in any war to defend our country :us::owl::feather::feather::chile:Bobby Jean very sad that the people coming in our country does not have no. Family that has fought for our NASHION but AGENST our NASHION

1 Like

BRUCE26 IF THEY WERE NOT GOING ALONE WITH THIS PRESIDENT BIDEN WOULD BE REMOVED WHEN HE GAVE 85 billion dollars worth of WEPONS the AFGHANS AND CUT AND RAN AND NOT CLOSE THE BORDER WITH TEXAS SIR

2 Likes

I have a feeling all hell is going to break out.

6 Likes

Doubtful, in my opinion. That would require money, work and commitment by those involved.

1 Like

Still waiting for that natural selection thingy to kick in…

4 Likes

That was rude . Trust your gut Home LAND AND THE BORDER PATROL AND THE NATIONAL GUARD HAS SAID WHO IS COMING IN TO THE USA :us: AND ATTACKED THEM :bangbang: HESBALA IS GOING TO GET US KILLED NOT DON102 SIR . :us::chile::owl::feather::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart: SIR

1 Like

ALL HELL HAS ALREADY BROKEN OUT NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR BORDER PATROL AND OUR GUARD WE ARE FIGHTING FOR THEM TO NOT TAKE OVER OUR COUNTRY . They are HESBALA and they are cartels not GOOD PEOPLE NO MATTER WE ARE AMERICANS AND WHEN WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH . We ARE GOING TO SEND THEM BACK TO HELL . ACROSS THE BORDER . OF THE BIG RIVER :fire::us::us::us::chile::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::notes::notes::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100:

1 Like

Don102 Sir Brother I Trust You with my LIFE AND MY FAMILYS LIFE . I KNOW YOU KNOW I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE FOR MY BROTHERS AND JOHNNYQ60 SIR KNOWS I WOULD NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND . I LOVE MY BROTHERS WE ARE REAL WE CHECKED OUT EACH OTHER WHEN WE WERE TALKING ON THE PHONE AND I SAID CRAP ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP AND YOU SAID BULL CRAP :bangbang: AND I TOLD YOU THEN I WAS JUST TRUELY CHECKING AND I KNOW YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME . On the LINE JOHNNYQ60 SIR BROTHER LOVES JESUS CHRIST SO MUCH WE WOULD HAVE TO STOP HIM FROM JUMPING ON A GRENADE FOR US :bangbang::100::us::chile::owl::feather::feather: I KNOW HE IS A REAL HERO . 9,11. HE . WAS THERE. That IS THE TEST OF ALL MF. Test AND I CAN NEVER THANK JOHNNYQ60 ENOUGH FOR HIS SERVICE . I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE BONE AND JOHNNYQ60 SIR BROTHER THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND LOVE SIR . :us::owl::feather::feather::white_heart::blue_heart: I KNOW YOU CAN NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER WHAT I HAD JUST WATCHED ON MY T.V. And you WERE THERE MY LORD. What A FEN NIGHTMARE . DON102 . We. ALL KNOW . What it means to CRY OUR HEARTS OUT OVER LOST AND AND PAIN AND SUFFERING . Thank you Brothers one and ALL TOGETHER WE STAND . F. DEVIDED WE FALL WE ARE TOGETHER SIR ALL TO GETHER NOW . F…HESBALA AND THE CARTELS Bobby Jean :us::us::us::chile::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

I believe it already has.

1 Like

Robert G. I WILL DEFEND OUR CITIZENS AND MY FAMILY WITH EVERY THING I HAVE AND I LOVE YOU ALL NO ONE Os me anything I o all of you that have put your life down range for me and my country and I AM thank full for every one of you I can never thank you Al enough I have one life and my NASHION :us::us::us::heart::owl::feather::feather: I . I . With all I AM thanksgiving to everyone that has defended our country thank you all so very very much I will AWAYS be thankful for you all every one of you . I and with you to the very very end GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL THAT DEFEND HER LAW ENFORCEMENT SOLDIERS BORDER PATROL HOME LAND ALL AN ALL LOVE SO VERY VERY MUCH Bobby Jean and family :100::us::us::chile::heart::blue_heart::white_heart::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::owl::feather::feather:

1 Like

The enemy has all three money committed. And millions of invaders. And they just do not have enough of us WITH BALLS :bangbang::us: SIR . Bobby Jean :us::chile::owl::feather::feather::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::fire::fire:

1 Like

I JUST READ WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN :bangbang: RIGHT HERE RITE NOW :bangbang:AND I . HAD TO GO OUT SIDE. And FEN. SCREAM :bangbang: I .SWEAR TO . THE FATHER OF THE LIGHT . OF .DAYLIGHT. THE CREATOR OF. THE NIGHT :bangbang: for our FREEDOM​:bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::bangbang: IT HAS BEEN DRENCHED., BLOOD.SWEAT. And TEARS. AND . Any one.:bangbang:that . Says that we did not have to FIGHT FOR OUR. Rights. And our FREEDOM. The only thing that.EVERY ONE THAT DID FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM :bangbang: AT LEAST.DOES NOT. Have to have you in there. FEN. NIGHT MARES.:us::fire: OUR NASHION HAS COST. So much we can not AFFORD TO LOSE IT. FATHER OF LITE. PLEASE BLESS OUR NASHION. As WE.CONTINUE. THIS .EVERY ENDING. FIGHT. For FREEDOM. DAY.AND.NIGHT. By the LIGHT.sleep well my BROTHERS .GUNNERS.WE WILL.CONTINUE.THE FIGHT. By the DAWNS. EARLY LIGHT.:heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us:

We may not be at war we have definitely been invaded by the enemy . And we have been told to stand DOWN AS THE ENEMY IS LAYING US DOWN :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::owl::feather::feather::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like