Open fire ❓

CLEARLY AN INVASION :exclamation:

If the guard in the right hand foreground didn’t draw his weapon but drew a phone, he should be dishonorably discharged! No questions!

15 Likes

See any women? Children? Sick? Starving? Abused? No?
What sticks out to me is how orchestrated their behavior is. They raise their hands, as soon as they cross the line they run IN TO The Country. When they get to the next barrier they Wave, offer themselves up to the guards. No question in my mind they are very well schooled at what to do when they get to the line, they even look like they have practiced the act.

19 Likes

Saul Alinsky U alumni :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

I see a sh** TON of MILITARY AGE MALES
I see an INVASION FORCE
I see an ARMY
I see (as Mike just said) COMBATANTS schooled
in 'How to gain entry by any means necessary)
We all see them finding Holes in the Fences and wire
via the Internet.
This is a PLANNED OP !
WE ARE OVER RUN already
This isn’t happening next week, It’s already happened.
This is the reinforcements, the Special Squads now.

Think I am crazy? Buckle up Buttercups.

13 Likes

They want the freebies that they were promised by creepy joe

6 Likes

If it is an army it is the most ragtag and poorly armed one I have ever seen. I did also see what seemed to be at least one woman and one kid in that crowd as well. Though it is hard to say for sure in all that chaos.

I would expect the same behavior from a group of economically disadvantaged young men who were told by various NGOs and other nefarious characters that all they had to do was leave their countries, make a treacherous journey and step across the U.S. border and they would get funds and transportation and the promise all the wonderful jobs that no longer exist here. They are being sold a bunch of lies by people who could care less about any of them and are only trying to advance their own agendas.

Yes there is likely a small percentage of terrorists and criminals amongst them but the truly dangerous ones, like the 911 hijackers, can enter the country through legal means and likely have already done so. They are just waiting for their moment.

What I do see is a situation that is completely out of control. Those that claim to care about these people are setting them and this country up for a dangerous catastrophe. Eventually the border will have to be completely closed until some semblance of order is restored. Then instead of standing there unarmed as they currently appear to be, the NG will have to take up arms and those who survive the very risky journey may not survive the last few steps.

6 Likes

Again, we act like our adversaries are stupid. Bin Laden was treated like he was stupid, Arafat was treat like he was stupid… For Me, I think they are exploiting the open borders, they are/will exploit the gun laws that allow illegal’s to have guns, they will exploit our ignorance.

8 Likes

You know, when I was young and standing a watch topside, there was a standing order of “repel borders”. It was meant to drive back an invading force. DEADLY FORCE WAS AUTHORIZED :exclamation:
You can end this invasion, if they just opened fire!
The next group to arrive cleans up the bodies or suffers the same outcome until it stops!
Stop the invasion, NOW :exclamation: Open fire!

No! I’m done. NO COMPASSION, wipe them out, mow them down, NO ONE IN THAT CROWD IS INNOCENT! If not them us! Laken Riley’s are about to be found in every city, the United States is far from United. It’s over, this is war!
Or are we waiting for them to hit your front door? Are we this compliant ?
Who’s the real sheep, looks to me guys in uniform are the sheep and the wolves are on their way in!
Those are NOT SOLDIERS. Soldiers FIGHT, that was or supposedly still UNITED STATES TURF :exclamation:

We just witnessed breaking and entering on a large scale! WTF :question:

I thought we had F15’s, or are they only for the MAGA crowd.
There were NO MAGA in that crowd! We just became a failed state! Good luck!

10 Likes

They run to the main gate only to fill out a form and legally purchase a firearm in USA… nothing to worry about… :person_shrugging:

10 Likes

Hands up don’t shoot!
Kamala trained them well.

10 Likes

The fuse has been lit on the powderkeg. We will see more of this, now that they have seen it works. People will be hurt. More blood on your hands Brandon.

10 Likes

NO ONE is Willing to take the first step here.
Everyone is WAITING for the other guy to open up.
Me personally? I don’t want to be J6’ed
When they start it , I will wade in w/ both feet.
The Enemy is also US! They are already amongst us!
And they (for now) hold the Power to obliterate us
WACO, Ruby Ridge, Paradise Hills NM
I don’t mind Fighting, I just don’t want to throw it all away
for nothing. They bought the Media, they have the Agencies
You can call me chicken, but I prefer cautious.
When it starts it’s ALL IN for All of us.
In my ‘YOOT’ I was a Hard Charger, Now I prefer to take aimed shots
(if you know what I mean) Swift (sort of), Silent (pretty close), Deadly (YUP!) FACT!

11 Likes

YES SIR, You can almost smell it!

7 Likes

Time to prepare the home front :exclamation:

4 Likes

Work smarter, not harder.

8 Likes

11 Likes

They should have shot. Once they broke through and were in CBQ, they could have easily been killed and their weapons used against the others. This is nonsense. The entire disparity of force, large numbers vs a a handful of men.

7 Likes

I’m right there with you @Scott52 all we need to do is put some bodies on the ground and the next group to clean up. you know the liberal panty waste will be up in arms about it. if it was any other country do you think that they would hold back? NO, they wouldn’t.
I said something like what you said on another forum and oh man did I stir up some shyt. but, I agree with you 1000% just put someone up high and have them put down a few older males (selectively)

5 Likes

Our adversaries don’t need to send in terrorists through our open borders to destabilize and irrevocably damage our country. All they need to do is direct enough of the diaspora in our direction. That will overload our social safety nets and put the finishing touches on the economy that has already been wrecked by our own kleptocrats.

Then they can use social media influence to help increase the dissent between the right and the left, citizens and recent immigrants (legal and illegal), etc. until we are all at each others throats. Then they can sit back with their popcorn and enjoy the show as our own government uses the conflict as an excuse to dismantle what is left of our Constitutional rights.

6 Likes

If I’m correct, you just described tyranny!

8 Likes