This isn't just about VOTE BUYING ANYMORE! This is a TRUE INVASION!

Rio Grande border crossing, Texas – Mexico

The borders are a problem for so many nations now that the globalists have purposely orchestrated the mass migration of non-compatible societies into Europe and the West. The draining of taxpayers’ funds, violence, lawlessness, brutality, damage to property, and refusal of the justice system to enforce laws and levy consequences has made many places undesirable to maintain residency. Mission accomplished.

EARN THESE SHIELDS BOYS!
This is NOT Photoshopped Brothers
This is WAR!
And the Decrepit Centralist’s are in it up to their evil necks!

12 Likes

This could all be stopped in it’s tracks in less than 15 seconds!

9 Likes

With the flip of a switch, the push of a button…buh bye Mexico!
See-Ya Cartels
Adios Human Trafficker’s/Drug Mules!
Using 'Conventional weapons: carpet Bomb that Bridge and 'Staging ares in Nogales, Juarez etc.
USE ‘Pudding’s’ F16’s!
Then ‘DRAIN’ the Swamp!

“The People are pissed and showing it. If the fake government won’t protect them and their country they will do it themselves. This is what unity can do. The by-product of truckers’ strikes and this show of force is that supply chains can be dramatically affected. Stock up and be prepared. It doesn’t get any more ‘basic needs’ than farmers and truckers”.

"Whoa. There is a Trucker Convoy of predicted seven hundred thousand truckers joining together to take back our border convoy.
They will be joined by Canadian truckers.
Things are getting spicy.
“These people are committed to a peaceful demonstration. We’ve had enough. We are demanding the Biden administration enforce the laws on the books and secure our border.
This should be a peaceful movement of the American people, this is the Canadian truckers, this is the German farmers, this is the Dutch farmers, This is a movement well beyond the United States that people are simply tired of the overreach of their federal governments. And we’re pushing back. Now is the time.” X

(https://x.com/Ultrafrog17/status/1750931801151816078?s=20)

6 Likes

They have their own navy now!

7 Likes

‘THEY’VE’ been using PHUCKIN’ Submarines! for running their PHUCKING Drugs…FOR YEARS NOW!
and Skid Mark Joe did NOTHING! Traitor Mayorkis, and his DOJ. Border lackies LET THEM IN!
ANY .governor who supports the Pudding is a TRAITOR!

6 Likes

4 Likes

WHY? WHY show this POS?
My stomach is wrecked already!
I can only hope you tried to spare me
from projectile Vomiting by NOT showing Kamel-Toe!

DON’T YOU DARE!

I’m so pissed I can’t spell!

5 Likes

IMG_3407

8 Likes

RadioGenoa
](https://twitter.com/RadioGenoa)

She was Pamela Mastropietro, a beautiful Italian girl. She was only 18 years old when an African immigrant raped her, tortured her, killed her, chopped up her body, cannibalized her, locked her in a suitcase and threw her on the street. In a wiretap, the killer is heard calling an African friend and telling him: “I have a white girl to rape.” Today, finally, after 6 years, Pamela and her family got justice with a life sentence for the illegal immigrant.
THEY ARE ANIMALS! and need to be put down!

11 Likes

That should NOT be a life sentence!:rage:

10 Likes

11 Likes

There are a few politicians that need one of those.

9 Likes

Nitrogen.

5 Likes

Anybody ever use ‘Butane’ as a kid? (Flame thrower)
Fill the guy up w/ Nitrogen and 'Light ‘em up!’ :bomb:

MSM has the ‘caravan’ now (The Daily Mail’) … Napalm! Wooooooooooooooooosh!

I’m not Blood Thirsty…I’m VIOLENT! There’s a Difference! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where We Go 1 We Go All
No step on snek

5 Likes

Peaceful never ends well under this administration. Phuck the peaceful. Time to get our hands dirty. Can’t make an omelette, you know the thing!
This is our country our way of life. Not a traffic jam! It should be a clean and swift break. No need to drag it out for three more generations! End it now. That not dictatorship, it’s called sovereignty!

4 Likes

Maybe it’s time white women got their stuff together and cast a vote for what really matters! This was inevitable! Whatever you think can’t happen in 10 days, 2 months a year ( if we let it get that far ) can and will happen. I’m in no way shocked or surprised. What I am is powerless! My voice don’t count, my vote don’t count and there’s nobody representing me. This is not what life was supposed to be like at this age. Just so we’re clear I’ve said nothing about being fair. Righteous maybe. He let them in our house, he needs to be evicted and house less.

6 Likes

Yous are making it very difficult for me to preach my message of peace on earth and good will to all.

3 Likes

There’s a time for talk Brother and a time for action. Enough is Phuckin’ ENOUGH!
EVIL is in your face TODAY! Time to cut off some BALLS!

adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

5 Likes

No wonder the little tyrant NM governor and her female demoncrat legislator cronies in SF are frivolously pushing GOSAFE act bill to ban ALL semiautomatic rifles and semiautomatic handguns of ALL calibers (excluding 22 calibers) to leave us all in NM defenseless.

3 Likes

@Don102 You know tyrant NM governor praises Pudding!

2 Likes