This isn't just about VOTE BUYING ANYMORE! This is a TRUE INVASION!

5.7x28

All .22, and a whole bunch of others!

Unless of course they’re trying to limit to rimfire. (Not familiar with the legislation)

.22wmr is still a nasty round.

Want better range and flatter trajectory, .17hmr

4 Likes

@Will_B Yes sir, banning everything (excluding 22 rimfire) :point_up: JUST to make it LOOK GOOD that THEY ARE NOT INFRINGING on our 2A RIGHTS, we can keep our 22 caliber and below (only) BB guns, bolt action rifles/pistols, shotguns, muskets for hunting, target shooting, competition, and we DON"T NEED MILITARY WEAPONS OF WAR in CIVILIAN POPULATIONS, and our children being murdered by these WEAPONS OF WAR! BOY, I’ve been watching these legislative sessions on the website and these women pushing these Bills are coming in Nasty, Brutal and Strong introducing GOSAFE bill (Gas-Operated SemiAutomatic Firearm Exclusion bill. Also, for those that want to keep their semiautos, have to be REGISTERED with the Attorney General’s Office. Does anyone hunt BEAR/ELK/IBEX with a 22 caliber?? WTF!!!

3 Likes

Alabama doing it right.

5 Likes

@BeanCounter You Got That Right!! There’s a Bill here in NM to re-instate the Death Penalty! A Bill for Permitless Carry, amongst many others. Let’s see how it all goes, and it’s a 30 day session.

5 Likes

I am too thin skinned.

3 Likes

Yes My Brother, It seems to be all part of their MASTER PLAN.
Disarm us
Flood the Country with Soldiers
and they get a WIN-WIN, people get OUR houses, and they get the VOTES!
(Only one problem, They (.gov) will NOT be able to CONTROL these folks)
This is going to be a FIGHT and WE Border states ARE THE FRONT LINES!.

And Blu People WRITE IN Puddings name, He doesn’t spend a dime campaignig! Incredibly stupid Democrats!

4 Likes

Understand I’m totally just playing devils advocate with that post.

I don’t feel it’s right that we can’t have anything larger than .50 caliber without special permission.

And heaven forbid we common folk ever get our hands on anything that goes “BOOM”

Leave that to the government and the criminals!

:ox::poop:

5 Likes

@Will_B And Nuclear Submarines!

3 Likes

Robert,
I don’t think your thin skinned, I think you’d rather have everybody just try and ‘get along’
and be at PEACE. And there is nothing wrong with that. Honestly. It’s just sometimes you
have to deal with…unpleasant events and people and it comes down to two choices the
‘Carrot or the STICK!’ Your way of the carrot works sometimes but with EVIL you need a 2x4!
or a .223 !
This time it’s the stick and my belief is we need to clean house here once and for all.
The ENEMY will not stop.
There are no Boundaries anymore, they want it all and WE PATRIOTS are the only one’s to stop them.
If they get our Guns, It’s over for this life as we know it
Plain and simple.
You are a good man my brother, But it’s time to get our Boots dirty!

4 Likes

Cartels have diesel electric ones to smuggle drugs.

Technically, there’s nothing saying I can’t have one too….

Now the nuclear part,… that draws a lot of attention!

4 Likes

THAT is how I lost ALL my Guns Sir! My hatch on my submarine wasn’t sealed correctly and ALL my guns went to the bottom of Elephant Butte lake ! So Sad! Now all I have to defend my self is my LIL Nuclear Powered Sling Shot! And that LIL bitch MLG is tryin’ to take THAT now!

3 Likes

That’s more scary than “I’m here from the government and I’m here to help”.

3 Likes

Hey Scott, Phuck 'em!

4 Likes

Tough to stay hidden also when you GLOW! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I agree with you and I realize we’re just blowing off steam. When we are dealing with people who want to murder innocent people we have to deal with them by either convincing them not to and that may take a 223. When people want to stop us from saving lives, that takes another approach because if we want to kill them that is murder and murder is killing innocent people. That makes us the people that have to be stopped.

2 Likes

Robert,
If it is ERADICATING EVIL it ain’t MURDER!

It’s GOD’S Will, It’s JUSTICE ! Huge difference.
and yes I am (I only speak for myself here)

It’s High time for the SWORD to come out of it’s SHEATH!!

3 Likes

Oh “HUMANE” life sentence. Suppose someone like “a year of girlhood” or the lady Oregon guvnuh pardons this:_______________fill in the blanks “person”?

2 Likes

Fill him up w/ Nitrogen and stick a pin in him! 'Pop goes the … well, can’t use ‘Weazel’
(That would be like me committing suicide) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

One cannot kill somebody because they are evil. One can only kill somebody if it is murder or grave bodily harm. If one does they will suffer the consequences. We all do evil except one. WWG1WGA on guard

2 Likes

Well, I agree to disagree with you Sir.
I don’t do EVIL.
And some just deserve killing

4 Likes