We Can Evade Reality..... (Can we really?)

It’s NO secret what I think of the current administration :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: If you had any doubts that should cover it. :rofl:

“Ayn Rand, the novelist, once said, “We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality.” Every American should keep this in mind. Ignorance is not bliss. It is extremely dangerous”. —quoted in the beginning of this article by : Courageous Lion

This hit home because the decision making (or NO decisions at all in some cases)
Make it extremely hard to fathom that 30% of the US Population STILL feel 'He’s doing a good job".
The Economy is doing better than under whisper, whisper the other guy.
“He’s done more for this country…”. oh, I can’t, I just can’t do this. --If I ever listen to that ‘Muppet’s’ voice
again I’ll lose my Waffles. Thank the Lord for that precious ‘Mute’ button.
In the TRUE sense of creating a TOPIC (not just trying to stir up a SH** Storm, or Wind up the masses
to revolution (I am really not! Honest) I AM trying to understand how many in this country can continue to be ‘duped’ by this mass Brain washing and Indoctrination. I know It’s EASY to dupe someone, I’ve seen it with Mohamed Farrah Aidid in the MOG.
He trashed his city, he mass murdered them, If the resisted or were just in his way, He enriched himself on EVERY facet of help he cold get his mealy little hands on. (Sound familiar folks?)
Anybody interested can read (50) books, watch a few pretty accurate flicks but my real 'Q’uestion is
‘WHY?’ or 'HOW"? do we let the continue? We pick ‘Actor’s’ and career Politicians…excuse me for a second… wphew. OK, deep breath…
We (AMERICAN’S , The United States of America) were given a definitive set of Rules and Laws that should have prevented all this current misery.
It baffle’s me
It angers me
It frustrates me
We use to be taught 'Work hard and you can be whatever you want!
In the Civil War Col. Chamberlin (20th Maine) was 'Q’uoted as saying: ‘WE ALL HAVE VALUE!’
I don’t know folks, I don’t feel Valued lately , do you?
I live a VERY 'Q’uiet life, a couple of really good friends, My life gets weird when I have to leave my house and property. When I have to deal with some ‘people’. God knows I prefer the Internet than some of these brainless shepple.
So, what I want to know , Really want to know is ‘Are we going to make it?’ Be Honest first w/ yourself and then with the rest of us.
because in my opinion there really is a possibility of Failure here.
“A house divided against itself, cannot stand.”
I believe this government cannot endure permanently half slave and half free.
I do not expect the Union to be dissolved – I do not expect the house to fall – but I do expect it will cease to be divided.
It will become all one thing or all the other. PRESIDENT ABE LINCOLN

Well, Looking down on US do you still think that Brother Abe? Hmm? because we are sure as Sh** divided now!
(This could get 1,000 responses or it could get zip.) Can somebody be too much of a Patriot? God Bless America.

13 Likes

Well, objectively, I can say that in 2019 I had one of my best financial years ever. I also felt safe as an American. Literally, my family and I were financially secure, felt physically secure, and were generally happy. We look back on it as the last good year.

Today I’m in the worst financial shape of my adult life. We’re facing major life changes because of inflation, business failure and interest rates. We’re on alert daily for crime and possible SHTF from terrorist groups now here. We are, literally, stressed out, over worked, underpaid and tired. Life is nothing like it was in 2019.

That’s my reality, and I can’t hide from it.

13 Likes

AMEN Brother, Sorry for your Troubles, I mean that.

You are a Class act Joseph, I pray we all make it through these ‘difficult’ times.

6 Likes

Don102 SIR I TRULY BELIEVE IF THE DEMACRATS CONVICTED PRESIDENT.!! TRUMP .:bangbang::us: WE WILL BE AT WAR AND THE RICH MEN NORTH OF RICHMOND AND EVERY DEMOCRAT . DOSE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WILL SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY .:bangbang::100::100:FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP​:bangbang::100::100::100: AND OVER HALF OF AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NEVER LET THEM KILL TRUMP AND THEN OUR COUNTRY WILL TRULY SEE WHAT AN INSURRECTION :bangbang:TRULY IS !!!WAR. AND THE COUNTRY HAS BEEN BEING DESTROYED FOR A LITTLE OVER THREE YEARS NOW :bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::owl::feather::chile::us: THERE WILL BE A WAR . THIS IS WHAT I CLEARLY SEE . NO. WORRIES FOR OVER THREE YEARS THE BIDEN AND HUNTER HAS BEEN TRYING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN . Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada::balloon: LOVE Bobby Jean :bangbang:

5 Likes

I can say for a fact, you’re not alone! 2019 was the last best year.
Yes, so far we’ve lost three years of our lives!
I don’t know how but I intend to get them back!

10 Likes

Scott 52. LOVE YOU SIR AND NO FEAR :us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::owl::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: EVER NEVER :bangbang::bangbang:SIR. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR LOVE Bobby Jean SIR AND ALL GUNNERS ! SIR”s

3 Likes

Being that I literally died in 2021 I can say without a doubt that I am currently doing a lot better now than I was two years ago:)

My wife and I are also fortunate to have solid jobs and we were lucky enough to buy a house at the bottom of the last housing crash so our cost of living is far more bearable than most folks around here.

But our cost of living for everything other than our mortgage has gone up considerably over the past 5 years. And if one of our jobs dried up we would be in considerable trouble because there are not many other options for either of us out there.

I also don’t know how anyone who didn’t buy a home here a decade ago can possibly afford to rent let alone buy a home here on the average wage most people around here make. There is no way we could afford to live here now without running up the credit cards and living paycheck to paycheck if we didn’t have our affordable home which has more than tripled in value since we bought it.

Our government has been economically bankrupt for well over the past decade and morally bankrupt for far longer than that. Eventually everyone will figure out the emperor has no clothes. Then we will all likely be in for a lot of pain.

But the cycle will eventually reset and start all over again. Some of us will make it through ok and some of us won’t. Your guess is as good as mine whether any of us will recognize or want to recognize what the US looks like after the dust settles.

7 Likes

Thanks brother!

4 Likes

You are right SIR SHAMROCK :shamrock:. BROTHER I OWN MY LAND AND MY HOME AND I HAVE A 13 foot tall. FENCE AROUND MY HOME AND A FIVE FOOT FENCE AROUND MY TWO 1,20/60, LOTS SO MY LAND IS 2. Lots 1.10 long and 60 wide each !! And drill caller pipe fence around it all WE BOUGHT THEM FROM MY MOMA AND Debbie ann is really the one who owns them I met her in church in 20,10. And she was paying 3,THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH PLUS BILL AND INSURINCE AND I TOLD HER HOW WOULD SHE LIKE TO LIVE FOR JUST WATER AND ELECTRICITY AND TAXES AND I GOT HER TO UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU OWN YOU HAVE RIGHTS THAT RENTING !! Do NOT have . And I just happened to live in the town where she was born and her parents are buried and she doesn’t have to worry about ever being home less. And I made it all about her she can send me away if she ever wanted to she deserves to have a home where she was born !!! And now bills are not over 3 thousand plus!! But 2, hundred and fifty dollars a month .!! And she is very safe!!! To come in our yard you have to call !! Or jump a big fence and . Take a chance of . The last crime ever!! I work like the hired help around here . KAZ MOMA lives on the front two lots in her home so I get to go back and forth trying to please two women that think I work here and by GOD I DEFINITELY DO WORK FOR Debbie ann then she lets me work for MOMA !!! And I . All ways have to work . Or wooo Debbie ann doesn’t play a MOMA is church of Christ !! So I am going to HELL. But I do my best . And I don’t get the crap kicked out of me , and when I get done with my chores !! I can play working on my truck and my toys and watch western movies old ones . And I’m needed . Debbie ann helped MOMA with her breast cancer!! And MOMA is helping me with Debbie’s Ann’s stage 4 cancer and I am their . Get everything done man I am so grateful to have so many azz whipping AND I AM THE MAN OF THIS PLACE HAW HAW Debbie ann said so!! Love ya all I GET TO HAVE ALL MY FRIENDS AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS HERE MISS WANDA3 Lady sunshine and the boss lady . That helps us I for got her name but she is nice to me I truly appreciate you all and HELL NO I DO NOT BELIEVE EVERY ONE AGREES WITH ME BUT WE ARE ALL FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY DIFFERENT STATES AND DIFFERENT LAWS BUT WE ALL MATTER AND ITS US AGAINST THE KARZY COUNTRY !!! WE ALL just want to be free to protect ourselves and others and be great Americans USCCA that is my BOOK THANK YOU ALL FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME KAZ I know I am so very different as are we all LOVE Bobby Jean :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::owl::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::brick::brick::brick::v:t5:

5 Likes

The boss Lady is DAWN. !! And she is the boss lady that says what you better not do I just remember her name. Sorry MIS DAWN AND THANK YOU FOR being kind to me I know that there are lots of women members I just don’t know but maybe 3 or 4 but there are lots of them !! They defend themselves as well as us men I am only afraid of women and one AGENCY. And of course THE FATHER OF LIGHTS :zap::zap::sparkles::dizzy::fire:Love Bobby Jean :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::beer::popcorn::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v:t5::bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

Don102 SIR I STAYED ON POINT I CAN NOT AVOID MY REALITY Debbie ann IS my best friend and she is truly MY BOSS THAT REALITY THAT I CANNOT AVOID SIR . Brother . Just between you and me women are very very hard to work for brother that is reality for sure . Love Bobby Jean sir :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::brick::brick::brick::owl::feather::feather::v:t5::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bangbang:

1 Like

Don102 no sir I am so proud to be an American citizen and proud to be free born that before any one takes my freedom just kill me !! I do my best to not brake the law and I was never meant to be in a cage!! So Live Free or die, should be the state of Texas because the state that has that saying is not living up to it slogan brother and I think Jessie James came from their !! Texas . Needs everyone that wants to be free I know if any one wants to go to prison mess up in Texas !!! But Texas you can have your tools !! And your permit is what you got from GOD. And our GOVERNOR GREG ABBOT. He is fighting with biden RIGHT NOW WE HAVE HAD OVER 3 HUNDRED THOUSAND ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER . And there’s hundreds of thousands more at our BORDER NOW WE NEED HELP IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO WAKE UP WITH TEN THOUSAND IN YOUR TOWN JUST THINK ABOUT A HUNDRED THOUSAND AT A TIME COMING IN TO YOUR STATE AND THEY ARE VILENT CRIMINALS AND BIDEN IS THERE PRESIDENT :bangbang::100: NOT OURS HE HAS NO LOVE FOR AMERICAN PEOPLE HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF LATIN AMERICA NO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HE DEVIDED US ALL WE ARE NOT NOT UNITED SO HE CAN NOT BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BECAUSE WHERE IN THE HELL IS THAT. HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THAT HE IS THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT SAD :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::beer::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::brick::brick::brick::bangbang:

4 Likes

Joseph 488 SIR ITS BAD ALL OVER AMERICA PEOPLE WILL . Get I BELIEVE SCARED STRAIGHT OVER HOW BAD BAD IT IS GETTING !! When everyone is scared to walk out of their houses the people who believe this is just fine will impeach biden. Just hang on SIR IT’S ALL ABOUT TO COME TO DO WE WANT FREEDOM OR HOMELESSNESS AND VIOLENCE AND THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR BIDEN WILL CHANGE WHAT THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST FINE WITH JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER AND AMERICA WILL TELL BIDEN TO GET OUT !! Because no one wants to be terrified just to go to the store and the price of food is too much and everyone will see what has happened to our government and economy and our country and change is on the way we the people Americans are not all sheep!! SIR JUST HANG ON SIR ITS GOING TO GET BETTER PEOPLE ARE GOING TO STOP BLEAVING FREEDOM IS FREE SIR WHEN EVERYONE HAS TO PAY FOR FREEDOM THAT WILL CHANGE THE MINDS OF THE . Liberals PDQ.!! SIR STAY STRONG .WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN . We will STAND JUST BLEAVE LOVE Bobby Jean SIR . The AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP . :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::100::100::100::owl::feather::feather::brick::brick::brick::bangbang:

3 Likes

9 Likes

I still cannot believe how easily the Country was subverted at the highest levels.

9 Likes

The only way to truly evade reality is to withdraw from it completely, which means no engagement or participation. “Hermit in a cave on a mountain top” comes to mind. Of course, this applies only to social/cultural reality. Evading objective reality usually comes to a Darwinian conclusion.

3 Likes

“That’s ME!” :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: Tho sadly No mountain Top…

Now this statement is REALLY what this author (and reason for me posting this) had in mind I believe Brother.

4 Likes

David 38 Brother WE CAN NOT AVADE BULLETS AND CRAZY FOREIGN CRIMMALS AND PEOPLE ON DRUGS AND MAD HUSBANDS HUMOR. I AM TRYING SIR LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::v:t5::bangbang::bangbang::sparkles::sparkles::dizzy::zap::zap::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

My experience has been similar. We really notice it in the grocery bill. For the past 20 years, we make a Christmas and New Year’s day dinner for our local First Responders who are on duty. I actually got sticker shocked at how much it cost this year.

6 Likes

it’s started along about 74 75…

went to college on the GI bill…

ran into a sociology ?professor? there

he was purely a communist and bragged about it and red china…

made many claims and I refuted some of em…

he finally took me outside the class room and offered me a “C” grade if I stopped coming to class…

so whats wrong with our country… start in the schools!!! they have been thoroughly infiltrated…

bring back civics AND MAYBE require voters take and pass a course in civics to vote?

9 Likes