How many AMERICANS.are.CONCERNED..ABOUT.THE.ENEMY ❓

Chris278 Brother I am concerned about all of our safety and security. BROTHER I COULD NEVER HID AND WAIT WHILE INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE BEING TAKEN DOWN . NO MATTER . ASAP. I WILL DO MY VERY BEST TO FIGURE OUT JUST WHO THE BASTARD. IS. And they will understand hurting people is not . !! GOING TO BE . Biz as usual I will ingaeg. THAT WORD. Do my best to stop the madness. . We being RESPONSIBLE HAVE TO GET IT RIGHT EVERY SINGLE TIME :notes::notes::hammer_and_wrench::toolbox::hammer_and_wrench::notes::notes: THE BAD GUYS . Just don’t give a crap :poop: . !!! I. DEFINITELY DO CARE. . IT. Sucks to be shot at and you must hold your FIRE.:bangbang: BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO HAVE A TRUE LINE OF SIGHT. BEFORE YOU CAN SEND THREE.ROUNDS. train train train . TRY TO BE BETTER THAN YOU ARE TRAIN. WHEN IN DOUBT TAKE COVER . .GET A CLEAN SHOT .Or don’t take it .Train and you will know . If not you just mess up your life . Remember the criminals don’t care about shooting people. WE DO WE MUST GET THE BAD GUY NO . INNOCENT . ANY ONE. . DO NOT GO FROM A HERO TO AN A HOLE .,0. TO.60. TO.PRISON. . Train train . Love :feather::feather::chile::us::chile::us::toolbox:

You know what they say Brother, "The Sheeple are the first one’s to the Slaughter!’
The daily news reports of what these Friendly Asylum Seeking Migrants escaping Tyranny :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: ar doing to us already doesn’t bode well for us as a country !

It’s gonna get Loud!
Stay Frosty
No Easy Days

3 Likes

DON.1,02. Sir you will hear them crying from Texas. You know I can hear hear. AND I AM LOUD . THESE BASTARDS. ARE ASALTING. LAW ENFORCEMENT . :us: AND THEN RUNNING TO CALIFORNIA SANCTUARIES AND THEIR NOT GOING !! ANY THING BUT LOUD . MY GOVERNOR . LOVES HIS PEOPLE . And HE IS WITH US THAT IS A BLESSING I WISH YOUR GOVERNOR WAS NOT STUPID SIR . STAY SHARP SIR LOVE YA SIR :feather::feather::hammer_and_wrench::toolbox::crossed_swords::notes::notes::notes::us::chile::us::chile::us::chile::us::us::us::bangbang:

1 Like

What I tried to say is I can’t hear anything dam auto correct sir I. Am going LOUD SIR :feather::feather: