Concerns

With terrorists now having their very own country/caliphate (Afghanistan) from which to operate, as well as a butt load of sophisticated US weaponry, I find myself concerned about the likelihood of more terror attacks, both abroad and in the US.
Am I over thinking this?
The Secretary of State says the danger these weapons pose is mitigated because there is no one to maintain them.
I seriously doubt the gov’t would send off millions of dollars worth of armaments without the requisite TM and PM manuals.
Besides, I’ll bet the PRC could figure things out.

7 Likes

With the Southern Boarder being wide open anything is possible :angry:

11 Likes

You don’t think a couple might sneak across the wide open southern border do you? Cause that might be crazy talk. :wink:

Looks like you replied 4 seconds before I did @BRUCE26

6 Likes

Like minds think alike. :+1:

4 Likes

Come on. man! Everybody knows handguns are banned in Mexico, LOL!

9 Likes

Chicago adopted Mexico’s gun laws.:wink:

8 Likes

I agree with you John292. Who knows who, or what is showing up in our country. Pretty much anything that comes out of these spineless politicians mouths, is worth about as much as far as I can spit!!! Stay safe everybody👍

4 Likes

Ouch!!! That hurts @Karacal

5 Likes

I think they forgot to inform the cartels… :smile:

5 Likes

Hasn’t anybody thought to just pay these guys not to kill us, c’mon man, you know the deal! (In an angry arrogant whispering voice)
Just mandate it!

5 Likes

@Scott52 I have seen litter free zones in a local town. Why not expand those to crime free zones? I mean, what could go wrong? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

So we roll in there and bomb the heck out the country for 20 tears, then we pull out, leave the country and the people to deal with the very government we went to replace. Then we bring plane loads of them over here to live. Does anyone actually believe that every single one of them are freedom loving immigrants? Do we really believe they are all here for the better life? Is it possible that 1 or 2 of them might be Taliban or Al-Qaeda operatives?

5 Likes

:rofl:I lived there for 13 years, part of it in the UK Village off Grand between Ashland and Western. I think I earned it​:rofl:

2 Likes

:joy: I believe you do. I was born on the west side near Jew Town and lived all over for 40+ years.

1 Like

Truth usually does. Lol

3 Likes

into the wind no less

2 Likes

@John292 I would submit that you have much to be concerned about. I have no doubt the Iranians have already carved out a little section of Trashcanistan with an illicit airport “juuuussst” big enough to look like a road. From there a short hop away they can bring their friends and relatives for “schooling” . They will plot and they will plan and when the moment is right it will happen. Their new best friends the Chinese, well they just might have a nuke or two laying around that isn’t really good for anything except mebby a 10 mile straight up shot for an EMP. I think they will use the time of this administration and the utter chaos it is causing to put the pieces in place. Then POOF the lights go out all over the world.

Stay frosty my friends and THINK!

Cheers,

Craig6

5 Likes

About what I was thinking :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

And now the FAA is trying to tell Fox News that they cannot fly their drones around the border
to gather footage for the news. What??? :angry:

4 Likes

The Fox segment. Sorry about the front page, Fox won’t let you copy/paste so I have to ues this one. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes