Concerns

The rest of that segment you posted also had numerous other concerns, too.

2 Likes

Yes it did, Things are truly going to he!!. :thinking:

2 Likes

Again this is no surprise, tactically itā€™s perfect. Weā€™ve seen the pictures, however once all the evil forces arrive, the invasion can begin en mass, and the next day the drones will be free to fly over showing no one present at this border! What we were seeing was just a figment of our imagination! Itā€™s priceless! Sun Tzu would be proud!
I thought we had some protection under the constitution from invading forces. All I see is talk, the realization is we lost the country! So much for ā€œa well regulated militiaā€! Really not sure how anyone can sleep at night, I slept like a baby under President Trump. Now I sleep with both eyes open!
Gotta embrace the new phrase of the year, ā€œhuman infrastructureā€.

6 Likes

I have no doubt that we have a great deal to be concerned about thanks to Biden. The combination of the Southern Border being wide open and the Taliban retaking Afghanistan will most likely see a resurgence of terrorism in our nation. We are well and truly on our own, folks.

6 Likes

So the feds are worried about us handling ā€œARā€ rifles but not about the Taliban? And they want to restrict our ownership and possession but then give away actual military weapons to the Taliban?

7 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more Mike68. Who knows who or what that is already in this country. Never imagined Iā€™d see anything like this in my time. Whatā€™s gonna be left for my kids, grandkids, on down the road. Stay safe everybody.

4 Likes

My household is 100 percent concerned and have been prepping since the spring prior to Covid being recognized as a real issue. We were literally expecting things to go backwards since then. We watched, prayed and prepped. Guns, ammo, emergency food and supplies etc. Granted we have children in our home but we chose to leave no stone unturned. Also they have halted flights to deport back to Haiti this week as well. Iā€™ve seen something like 50k or more have poured in in just this week alone. Now we are prepping for plan B

5 Likes

Surely you over reactā€¦ what harm can possibly come from leaving an estimated 950,000 select-fire automatic rifles, 250,000 handguns and 100,000 machine guns to a 7th century regime of reputed world renowned terrorists, all while the welcome mat is laid out at our southern borders? Why should this cause any concern? (okay, sarcasm off now)

Of course I didnā€™t mention the stores of ammunition, or the aircraft and armored ground vehicles left behind. Surely theyā€™ll sell some of this gracious gift from U.S. taxpayers, to raise funds for their specific needs - Unless of course, we decide to drop a couple pallets of cash to them in the middle of the night, for some undisclosed reason.

And donā€™t worry about the aircraft that was allegedly disabled before we left, or any required continued maintenance on any of this equipment. Surely their new BFF (PRC) already has the parts and the knowledge to help out with this. And thereā€™s an unlimited supply of small arms ammunition available now that Russia has production they can no longer ship to the U.S.

I have no doubt they will someday return some of this $80,000,000,000 gift to us and even share it with other countries as well, just not in a manner we would consider ā€œfriendlyā€. Iā€™d bet the plans are in the works, but then Iā€™ve become a bit of a skeptic of late.

Be safe!

5 Likes

Do you think they will be able to maintain the equipment with the help of the Chinese govt/military? I do. Knowing that China has already offered their services, I would bet that means China will have reversed engineered all of the high tech military equipment, after all they may have to come up against it one day and the better they know it, the better they can overcome it.

But we probably have a year before the feds realize how much of a problem that could be. But what do I know, Iā€™m just a deplorable, living in fly-over country, clinging to my Constitution, Bible, God and Guns.

10 Likes

56 shootings over this past weekend! Go figure!

2 Likes