Truck Holster

I had a holster that clipped onto the center console of my Tundra…opened a compartment on the center console, clipped it to wall of the compartment, closed the compartment door - perfect fit! My Glock 36 snugged up on my right hip. A LEO friend of mine saw it and had to have it…I gave it to him and now I can’t find one to replace it. Suggestions anyone?

I want one also. I have considered using a magnetic holder low on the dash of my Tundra. Is this legal? If someone came to my window and looked hard they would be able to see it. Not comfortable to wear IWB on a long drive. Any suggestions?

I’m thinking of clipping a holster under the steering column. Working on details. (best holster to use, how to mount.)

Really it’s a trial and error procedure to find a correct spot to mount and hold a firearm in any vehicle. It comes to personal choice.
My personal choice is always have it on me no matter what. I’ve trained myself how to acquire the firearm safely and as quickly as possible.
Hope you find your holster for the console especially if that’s what your use to.

1 Like

Welcome @2ALover !

There’s been a couple of previous discussions on vehicle mounts that might help.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Manfred1 @2ALover

That’s what I did fits nicely but it is kind of visible.

1 Like

Thank you! This is probably the route I’ll take.

1 Like

It’ll be visible but I plan to carry it in the holster on me when I leave my truck. I think it’ll be more accessible under the column than trying to wrestle it out of a seat belt entanglement. Besides, if a crook looks into my truck and sees an empty holster, what do you think he’d think?

1 Like

Here’s another thread from last year…
https://community.usconcealedcarry.com/t/prepcision-magnetic-pistol-holder

I’m still liking mine!

1 Like

Learn how to shoot left-handed, and use an OWB. :sunglasses: I guess lefties have one advantage in life… :rofl:

1 Like