Threats of Arson and Violence in the wake of the election

All he needs is a pen. he can do a Presidental order. And the Republicans are cowards who wont do squat.

5 Likes

Needs a pen to do what? He can’t do an executive order to remove or repeal an amendment. Enact a gun confiscation due to pandemic concerns? He’ll get sued into oblivion. Gun advocacy groups like the NRA and GOA will be waiting. Obama went through similar issues with the ideas of gun confiscation and never went anywhere. Obama had a pen and a phone too. It will blow up in his face and he’ll be another great gun salesmen and we will have more happy gun owners.

3 Likes

I bet the Gun Manufacturers are secretly rooting for a Biden/Harris administration. Just think of all the sales they can drum up with the fear mongering.

3 Likes

This :point_up_2: times 1,000 :+1:

2 Likes

I bet he would try. Biden/Harris have no idea about the Bill Of Rights. The idea of private firearms ownership repels them. So they will try a EO or some end run like declaring guns a 'Health issue" or some such nonsense.

8 Likes

Obama tried something similar. The NRA and Gun Owners of America jumped all over him like a street mugging. His gun grab went no where and created more happy responsible gun owners.

3 Likes

Hmmm… So, if they start throwing molotov cocktails at us, perhaps a new version of skeet should be taught… Just sayin’. :grinning:

7 Likes

When I was campaigning for President Bush many years ago some stove in my driver’s door with their fat rump. I think we should always be afair & prepared but not be afraid. THEY are afraid. They (news media & those who have tried for 4 years to overturn the election) are spreading fear, lies & hate. I will hang tough & enjoy every day without fear. I know where I’m not going so I have no reason to fear.

5 Likes

Heres the thing. Obama tried that like what, 8 years ago? The left dont give up and they had plenty of time to refine the attack. The GOP is always fighting the last war instead of planning for new ones. Democrats are like the red Chinese. they think 20 years in advance. And they are relentless. They will stop at nothing to achieve and hold onto power. They march in lockstep and will not tolerate any member of the party to backslide. Democrats are a machine.

6 Likes

Mine were lost in a tragic boating accident in the middle of the Nevada desert.

5 Likes

Fear is not a bad thing, there are some things you should fear, that said fear Is something that needs to be conquered so you can deal with it & move on

2 Likes

Maybe its to late to perfect but maybe still time to practice being a stealthy gray man or woman. An make sure you never let them out smart you its impossible to stay ahead of the game all the time but knowing when to move left or right instead of forward may just save your life. God bless us all

2 Likes

Well put Greg 35

if this isn’t the most Anti American crap I have seen on this forum…
The founding fathers are rolling in their graves at this absurd unpatriotic talk
MLK is rolling in his grave at the concept of this…
Any person who has fought tyranny at any point in American history, foreign or domestic is rolling in their grave…

It has nothing to do with changing people’s minds… saying I should stop supporting the boys in blue for fear of the left is the most un American thing I can think of.
The day that flying an AMERICAN flag makes me a target by the people that flag represents… well… I swore an when I joined the Marines and I guess that oath will be fulfilled the day I am attacked for flying my flag… if that makes me the enemy then so be it. This idea of hiding for supporting our nation. remember when so many people sat by and let Hitler do his thing? or any other garbage thing in history? My duty to protect my wife is relevant sure but if there is not freedom to give her due to being a coward… then what’s the point? Also, my wife would shoot me herself if I said this crap and told her she can’t wear anything that shows support for the country…

I support not flaunting things to purposely make you a target because that is causing risk to your family for no reason… but if I have my flag in my window/ my military disabled license plates my gruntstyle shirts/ any shirt with the flag or similar/ Standing for the National anthem or anything else that is just apart of being me and my love for this country… I will not be forced to be compliant by pretend victims wanting attention.

19 Likes

yep… I would to, that is lethal force.

3 Likes

in fact, I am going to go home and tell her this and actually test what she says and I will quote it on here lol.

4 Likes

That’s the line I was looking for. As always be true to yourself. Keep your oathes forever. Do what you got to do. Don’t need to look for trouble, it’ll find you

4 Likes

People who say things like that are looking for trouble, whether they realize it or not

Absolutely false!

It seems that your stance is to allow others to control your speech. That showing support for a candidate, or the police somehow justifies violence by those who disagree.

This is the same scenario as thugs forcing diners to recite slogans the thugs demand.

You certainly have rights to your opinion, but it appears to me that this opinion is designed to silence people, and is echoes the goal of the threatening letters. e.g. “Shut up and keep your opinions to your self”

9 Likes

Yes THIS is the current drumbeat, even here. If anyone is offended by anything you have to say, it is societies duty to prevent you from sharing that thought UNLESS it is to secure more control over your liberties.

This is the slow and steady march to state control

5 Likes