They won't enforce unconstitutional laws

I heard a saying once that “Snitches get stitches”…

2 Likes

Agree. And an interesting discussion thread to be rereading here in November 2020.

What will the average gun owner actually do when they show up to sweep the house?

Katrina_homeentry

3 Likes

Tell them with extreme sadness about my terrible misfortune while out in a boat…

All of my firearms fell overboard… I marked the spot on the water with an X, but it kept floating away.

So sorry.

3 Likes

I think in all seriousness that ain’t going to work! I know there’s a better plan out there. But I doubt we can talk about it here! Maybe at our local CHILI’S, under the cone of silence!

Bet you never thought this would be a reality! Yet here we are!

3 Likes

So I have a pretty good idea on who’s trying to pisd on the constitution however still looking for those that don’t follow orders blindly ( didn’t work out for the germans) some leos,some guard members, 3%s, oath keepers, boogaloos, hmmmmm.

2 Likes

Would you believe…

Missed it by that much

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Consider what’s become of Kamalafornia.

3 Likes

In Germany before WW2 the local police were defunded and the brownshirts were sent in to maintain peace. Citizens and children were rewarded for turning in ones who did not have proper thoughts.

5 Likes

I dont know what “THEY” will do I just know what I plan to do.

Don

2 Likes

Most law enforcement will do what they are told there will be a few that quit but most will do as they are told and collect there check to feed there own family

2 Likes

“Most”, I’m not so sure on that in the rural areas, with county sheriffs and deputies. What do you think, urban, yipes, would not want to live there!

3 Likes

I can testify with absolute certainty that in my area the Sheriff, deputies and city police will all be up in arms as well. Many of them are personal friends of mine. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

My community newspaper is running a large ad for police officer trainees. I wonder what the ultimate criteria for the prospective applicants will be. We are fairly rural and conservative but public education is slowly ruining their minds I’m afraid. As I grow older my interaction with the younger officers is limited but I’m going to keep watch on this. Right now I’d give the follow orders a 50% as has been stated it’s a job and feeds the family.

2 Likes

Who would want to be the person likely to be defunded, and who will have to go door to door to try to unarm their neighbors?

2 Likes

Thats more terrifying then defunding them. All this anti police rhetoric is going to lower the quality of individuals entering this field. They will still get good one but that gap between good and bad cops is gonna get bigger

3 Likes

They wouldn’t disarm there neighbors .Alot of city police live outside of the city’s or jurisdiction they work in it help not having to live around or face the people you in charge of controlling.

Yes I know a few of those Patriot LEOs. Those are the ones if they ever in trouble I would run to help them without a thought

1 Like

After WWI During a gathering of WWI vets in DC Our Military fired on their own . Veterans were in DC asking for help. I am not giving Specifics here. Go back and look at the history of that time it should give a more clear picture than I can. I’m going back and reread it myself

1 Like

I learned at an early age in an up-close and personal way that Germans, Japanese, Russians weren’t fundamentally wicked or mean people; but that the VAST majority of people on Earth (without regard to gender, age, ethnicity) will do wicked things if they are told it is “for the greater good” of humanity or their country/town/neighborhood/tribe/club. This is quite well born out by social science experiments and studies of the highest quality and over many decades. Cops and soldiers are no different – anywhere on Earth. They are not exempt. Most will do what they are told to preserve a paycheck and avoid their own consciences. In the case of cops, that is WHY most of them have a badge in the first place: social “license” to solve problems by force. Yes, there are some “good cops.” I was a cop once upon a time. My wife is a retired LEO. But they are the exception to the rule, not the rule.

4 Likes

I agree, but I would soften one thing you said. Police and Military won’t do just anything for a paycheck. I’ve known some knuckleheads, but most that I’ve met really want to serve. But they match exactly what you said about everyone else, in that you can get police or military to do “bad” things if you can convince them that it’s good. I think we’re seeing that on a large scale now, where online mobs are using Nazi-esque tactics against others because someone convinced them that “those” people are bad.

I do agree about the paycheck, but I see it as more of a trap that catches seasoned police. Especially as good, experience police officers approach retirement. It makes it very hard for them to quit.

3 Likes