"When Injustice Becomes Law..."

“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.”
~William Pitt The Younger

4 Likes

Don’t resist call your lawyer.

2 Likes

Wearing a mask is not a “law” in Ohio. There was no vote on mask wearing, at least to my knowledge. It is a mandate from the Governor. While I do not agree with this mandate, I do have to wear one for work, in order to keep my job. Outside of that, I do not wear a mask, and I haven’t since this fake “law” was mandated down to us common people.
I have been in and out of numerous stores in my area, and not once has anyone said a word about me not wearing a mask.

9 Likes

There is precedence.

5 Likes

No mask edict is law. The mask edicts are unconstitutional and cops SHOULD NOT BE ENFORCING HEALTH MANDATES! why are they unconstitutional you ask? Because governors cannot make or pass law. Also, masks DO NOT apply equally to everybody, as a law must be; to be passed into law.
If a cop tells you to do something, do it. But I dont agree with this one at all.

12 Likes

Agree 100% @AdamHutch

4 Likes

That was clear Nazism! Pure and simple. This is not over!

3 Likes

I agree that the incident was uncalled for.
If the establishment or business, in this case the sports field, has a restriction of no admittance if not wearing a mask, the person has two choices, first wear a mask, second if they don’t want to wear a mask don’t enter.
The incident did not have to go that far if the person would have either left or put on a mask. The decision to stay and not have a mask was theirs.
In Illinois as many other states there is a statute which basically states that it is unlawful to resist arrest EVEN if the arrest is unlawful.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. I was wondering, is burning down businesses, shooting cops, looting and violently attacking people in restaurants come under those same statutes? If not, I’m clearly on the wrong side! If I’m right, this is still the United States, not Nazi Germany, do not resist even if unlawful, that’s oxymoron, and what recourse do we have, oh yeah! Riots, loot, burn, kill. I get it!

5 Likes

Right on @Scott52!

1 Like

Hello,
My answer is those acts do have statutes that prohibit such activity, but it depends on where you live. (sarcasm).
Here in Cook County Illinois, we have a State’s Attorney who refuses to charge the looters, rioters and arsonists with felony crime. And when she does, the judges, under orders from the Chief Judge, releases the offenders with no or little bail. In many cases they are out within 24 to 36 hours of arrest.
Our recourse is to VOTE THEM OUT, enact term limits, let these so called “politicians” get a real job.

2 Likes

Unfortunately voting is not an option anymore! The only thing they respond to is violence! This is not personal but in Illinois for over 60 years people have had the option to “Vote them Out”.
How’s that working? There are clear laws against murder, arson, rape, looting and assault. There may be a statute to a mask, but that doesn’t mean you can be forcibly ripped from an open air stadium especially if you pose no danger. That same RSO wouldn’t have the balls to stop a violent protester from beating up an elderly couple or a protester with a shield at a restaurant. He needs to be fired! That was a clear violation of everything we hold dear in this country! Just think, some day the color of your hair or eyes will be offensive to someone and the statue will require you to give up your first born, or remove your head or your arm, are you good with that, seems to me your choice is quite simple, be beheaded, cut out your eyes or just give up your baby, that’s the statue. Extreme you say, look around you!
Maybe we should send that brave RSO to Portland to assist in stopping the violence. Where was he when cops were being shot. IMHO, he’s a coward, looking for a promotion!

4 Likes

Hey @Ross11 welcome to the family! I also have to agree with what you said.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That is your opinion sir. While I agree the virus is real I do not buy into the fake pandemic that has been created. If you feel safe wearing your mask more power to you. I feel perfectly safe not wearing one.

10 Likes

Tell all these families who have lost loved ones it is fake!

And that, kind sir, is only your opinion. Thankfully, we have rights in this country, and one being the right not to agree, especially when the science does not support one’s opinion.

Nick did not state it is fake, he stated the virus is real and if you feel like wearing a mask, that is a personal choice. Its sole purpose is to mitigate transmission of your spittle and germs. If masks were so effective, why is the CDC, etc., stating to not touch your face and to wash your hands well? The ones with the best hygienic practices are the ones that are the least likely to catch this virus, as well as any other disease.

My Governor, the one mandating masks, was recently found to have the virus, and his wife has mild symptoms of the illness. It seems the pot did not follow his own mandate, all photos of him in public near people showed him not wearing a mask, well, it was worn - under his chin - but let’s shut down businesses that do not abide by his mandate.

4 Likes

And the ones lost to the common flu. C’mon man…

2 Likes

Why are masks thrown away in common garbage cans, or more so, commonly littered about everywhere. If the virus is so deadly, as the fake news media leads the sheep to believe, why are these masks not disposed in bio-hazard bins??? Riddle me that sir…

5 Likes

If she was told to leave and refused, she is trespassing. At that point, she is subject to arrest. Her resisting arrest is what caused her to be tased. He was trying to put handcuffs on her without hurting her. As this video proves, a very large man against a small woman, if one does not submit to being handcuffed, it is difficult to do, especially without injuring the person. If you are being arrested, even if it is unjust, resisting will usually only result in your being injured. What’s the point? The decision to arrest was made. It is much better to fight it later, then get hurt, and have a resisting arrest charge to litigate, too.

5 Likes