"When Injustice Becomes Law..."

Cloth or fabric masks can’t possibly do anything to protect healthy people, despite all of the diagrams circulating on the Internet. Mask mandates are not based on science. Fauci was more honest about this back in March, before the collectivists got to him.

In Asia, masks are worn by sick people to prevent them from coughing or sneezing on others. There is some value in this type of usage, Healthy people do not wear masks, as the damage done by bacterial contamination and carbon dioxide buildup poses a significant risk.

Avoiding COVID-19 requires a daily regimen of Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and Zinc, strict adherence to hand-washing practices after touching public surfaces, and a general avoidance of public transit, public hospitals, public restrooms, and large gatherings of unfamiliar people. Do these things and your chances of contracting the virus are very small.

If you do get it, the Eastern Virginia Medical School published a complete treatment protocol which will keep almost anyone infected out of the ICU.

10 Likes

@Randal3 Thanks. :+1:

2 Likes

You’re talking about wearing mask like it’s a 100% guaranteed protection from losing a loved one. But it is not. Not even in the condom’s 85% realm. There is very real possibility that masks cause more harm in the long run. Just watch the “science and data” flip on this almost daily.

3 Likes

There is a good read on this - book called “The Great Influenza”

After reading it I understoodd what they were afraid of when announcing quarantine measures: during Spanish Flu pandemic healthy people died first, not the elderly:

1 Like

I heard a great joke the other day, but there seems to be some truth to it. “If you can smell my fart, through these thick a$# jeans; then how is a flimsy little cotton mask gonna stop a virus?! The mask has millions of tiny little holes.”

4 Likes

Excuse me? That certainly is a response unacceptable in this community! Your comment is quite intolerant. If you believe that masks protect, ask Governor Northam how he and his wife got infected and I did not.

3 Likes

Did u read his side of it? He says its a fake pandemic. Ten people in my family have it. One is
dying. It is NOT a fake pandemic. If he does not wear a mask he may be killing himself. That is his choice. But instead of harassing me u should be talking to him.

Why don’t u ask him how he was infected?

Welcome to the community :smiley: train hard and stay safe.

I just find it odd that folks who are completely masked are offended by folks who don’t wear them.

My question…

1. If you’re masked, why are you so worried about me?
  2. If masks are (so) effective, again, why are you so concerned about me?

I think the government (state or federal) mandating mask wearing is crazy. What’s next- everybody has to be vegan or eat plant-based, because hypertension & obesity are a public health crisis? I know that they are but I’m just saying. Nobody can smoke cigarettes or drink liquor because lung cancer & cirrhosis of the liver are killing too many Americans?

:point_right:t5: I’m not trying to make light of any of these illnesses. I cannot stress that enough. I am saying that why is this thing, this COVID19, the public health crisis of my lifetime when HEART DISEASE, OBESITY, & (various) CANCERS have killed way more people than currently attributed to COVID19??

Am I to believe that the government cares about whether you wear a mask or not but turn a blind eye to what people (willfully) put into their bodies?? :thinking:

Miss me with that nonsense! :v:t5:

5 Likes

It is the same way in KY governor mandate no one has ever said anything to to me about not wearing a mask either they have signs on all of the doors of businesses saying they are required though but they are not saying anything if you don’t and most of the employees aren’t wearing them in a lot of places

2 Likes

Larry115 I am sorry 10 people in your family have it hope they get better :pray:

2 Likes

@Larry115, I am truly sorry that your family has been affected by this, and apologize for my insensitive comment.
The whole COVID “pandemic” is being blown out of proportion (in my opinion) and I, for one, am very tired of how our simple liberties and freedoms have been trampled upon. Mask wearing, business shuttered, millions of people out of work, over inflated statistics, flatten the curve (we did that but yet are still under mandates, mandates, not laws) and are being forced to go along with. I am tired of the fear mongering being forced down our throats every day by the ultra liberal media. I’m tired of everything this pandemic has brought along.
I’m sorry for your situation sir, but I am not sorry for how I think and what I believe. This is still America.

9 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Hmmm… after years and years of education you can finally see in your own lifetimes why the Black Plague was so successful.
People promoting the herd immunity lie.
No, it is not something to test. Worst part is a new report just published indicates the new strain has mutated past wearing a mask ( so that settles that argument now), and further stated that handwashing has now become a moot subject as well.
She was tased for refusing to obey the school policies (she and her Mother) were the only ones in the stands being non compliant with the Officers at the scene then refused to be obedient to Officer commands.
If you feel wronged call a lawyer. Other than that do what you’re told and when.
Debate is not the best option.

2 Likes

Not necessary to ask him, it was reported in the news that he got it from an employee. Obviously, the tyrant did not follow his mandates or he’d be virus-free. Or be like me and avoid sick people and use proper hygiene.

So, because your family is sick and dying, it’s a pandemic?

Instead of harassing us, you should be taking care of your family.

4 Likes

I hate it when people/cops say that. Most cannot afford a lawyer and the police are banking that you cannot afford an attorney. The police are supposed to know the laws they are enforcing. Many don’t care what the law is, they only care that you obey them.

1 Like

I agree. I wear a mask because of chemo affecting my immune system… I don’t expect others to wear a mask for me.

2 Likes

Why I may not agree with what all the officer did, he was called to the situation. The lady was not arrested for not wearing a mask. She was most likely arrested for trespassing and the complaint was probably signed by a school administrator. When the person who is responsible for the property tries to enforce an organizational policy and the person refuses, then they may be ask to leave. Once they refuse to leave it becomes trespassing. Most likely the school administrator called the officer placing him in this difficult situation and forced his hand by wanting to sign a complaint. Then the lady refuse to comply putting the officer in an even more difficult situation. Trespassing law was long in effect before the mask thing.

4 Likes

A friend in the medical field said nearly the same thing: If you can smell a fart through it, it isn’t stopping the virus. Then he told me to google images of what people wear that work in labs with viruses. It sure as hell isn’t those POS masks.

I have a friend who’s a lifelong diabetic. This has been causing him increasingly serious health issues. He is deathly afraid of this virus, as well he should be. Another good friend and my ex-inlaws are in their mid 70’s and have concerns, I can respect that.

I on the other hand, am very healthy and do not buy into the media’s hype. I also don’t use anti-bacterial everything. I don’t get the Flu shot either. From my experience and what I’ve read over the years, if you don’t expose yourself to life (germs, etc), your immune system will not build the tolerances to life that it needs to. This has been confirmed to me by people in the health field, including my primary care physician.

If people feel better wearing a mask, more power to them. For me? Leave me the hell alone! I will make my own choices in life, thank you! I wear my big boy pants.

One last thing: if masks are the answer, why the hell are so many still turning up positive? In WI, our Governor has had a mask order in place for 3 months now. I thought this virus cleared in 14 days yet, if you can believe the news media, the numbers keep going up. Much of this doesn’t add up.

6 Likes