The USCCA is worth it

LOL! Don’t count me out yet! I was responding to @KillJoy’s comment - and he’s Mark :stuck_out_tongue:

I am glad to have you in the USCCA family, too @Mike! And all of our wonderful members! It’s like having a fun extended family online with me here!

2 Likes

We had to go get our taxes done last and I was telling our accountant about USCCA. She said she got her CCW not long ago because it is dark when she leaves and some shady stuff has been going down in the area her office is in. She had no clue you could even get insurance or the extra training. I was explaining the differences to her . She is supposed t be checking into. Most people don’t think they need it but they don’t realize that even if you are justified in defending yourself, you are going to court and you will miss work and you will be out a lot of money.

Be sure to give her your referral link, @TWeinzerl! That way when she joins you each get an awesome referral item! Be sure to click on the graphic to see the whole thing! Evidently the long pictures get cut off.

keeping my last name to myself :wink:

1 Like

Have no fear Dawn, we’ll always love you, imperfections and all.

1 Like

Absolutely YES, I am so glad that I joind USCCA.

“USCCA is not a protection firm or agency only, in fact it is a community of law abiding citizens that shares unique values who support and protect the greatest constitution in the history of mankind :us::us::us:

3 Likes

I just renewed for my second year. I think, and so does my Wife, That USCCA is a sound investment. I’ve carried daily for over two decades now and always worried about what could happen if I had to use my firearm to defend myself and my family. As an older couple, we have many types of insurance and this area was one we had been lacking. As was stated by the other members, the list of extras that go along with membership is a definite plus. Even without all the extra features, the level of protection is well worth the cost.

2 Likes

I agree with that!! It helps seeing the videos and info on Facebook!!

3 Likes

Well I joined because Tim kept sending email after email and I figured If i join he will stop lmao!! No really my fiance and i joined the same day . I saw the ad on Facebook and started reading into it and thought this is a no brainer,all the training ,videos and reading is a awesome perk but the best is being family! We love uscca and all it stands for…

2 Likes

So glad to have you in the USCCA Family, Casey!

(If you want me to adjust your email settings, let me know! :wink: )

1 Like

No please dont adjust them I was joking! I love the emails from you all! You folks are great thanks for having me!

1 Like

Glad to have you here, @Casey! Let me know if you have any questions the Community can’t answer. They’re all pretty awesome so I’m sure you’ll find some great conversations and friends here!

2 Likes

Knowing someone has my back helps me sleep at night. Knowing someone has my front (in training) helps me carry more confidently And by “someone”, I don’t mean a faceless corporation. The USCCA truly are people. Hey, that makes me think of a new topic…

2 Likes

I’m glad I decided to join USCCA, it gives me piece of mind knowing someone has my back if I ever need to defend myself or my family

3 Likes

I can’t quite remember how I found out about USCCA. Not sure if it was NRA or Twitter. It’s nice to have someone to back you when it really matters. I am a platinum member and like the once a year fee for your wife, significant other. The monthly premiums is a peace of mind compared to what it would cost you if you needed counsel. But USCCA is just a phone call away in a difficult situation to help defend your 2nd A rights. USCCA has all the training and videos to watch and different scenarios you may come upon how to defend yourself and how to avoid the situation to where you don’t come to the point where you have to defend yourself. With all that to be said I honored to have USCCA my back.

3 Likes

I’ve been a member for three years now. And I like the fact that if G-d forbid I have to use my gun for self defense that I have USCCA backing me up. Plus I also like all of the training videos and live events that they have as well.

1 Like

I had been looking into USCCA for several months and I had to contact a USCCA representative on the phone for my wife to understand why I was so relentlessly trying to get our membership. Once she talked to the people @ USCCA (and we went through a few) she had me take out the membership that night. Was surprised that it took months to finally convince her that it was protection we absolutely need. I love the group chat with everyone on here and have been learning from the people here and the different videos/stories on the main site. Love everything about USCCA and have been talking to everyone I know who carries about getting this who doesn’t already have it!!

2 Likes

There’s an ongoing legal issue in Dallas about a man hitting a woman that initially hit him. My wife said she was threatening him by calling her friends to come shoot him. That’s when he pulled his gun to his side and said come on I have my own gun. This was caught on video. But he opted to only speak to his attorney which tells me he has training. I’m watching this case closely because racism supposedly is mixed in with it. People start building connections with people. Stop people from racism. It’s gonna end up in super big violence. We’re all God’s children.

Yes it is. If you conceal carry or you have a weapon at home for self-defense, USCCA it definitely worth it.

1 Like

USCCA is great and the resources available are 2nd to none. I have been a gold member for 2 years and I stumbled on it, as said earlier. Talk about a piece of mind. If you are protecting yourself with your EDC, why isn’t USCCA part of that? Inexpensive way to protect yourself and your family!

1 Like

I finally joined the USCCA a few months ago. I can’t say what took me so long, but I am very glad that I joined. The coverage and resources available are top notch. This Community, and USCCA’s social media presence, are easily the best out there. Everyone from USCCA has been great to talk to, and the Community members have all been civil and helpful thus far. I hope to someday take further advantage, and become a USCCA-certified instructor. Hell, I wish I could work for you guys lol! Anyway, USCCA is worth every penny. Keep up the great work!

3 Likes