The Grey Man - USCCA Stickers

All true, the only thing that comes to mind is when folks are at a place where they can not carry. Firearms in the glovebox, under the seat, console or an easy access trunk. Primo targets perhaps. Lots of vehicles are not a problem.

3 Likes

I wore my USCCA shirt to a breakfast and bible study for men and was asked what the letters stood for. When I told them they looked at me and thought it was a ball team. I put all my sticker on my reload station . No one needs to know I carry in my car. When you have to comply with a no gun zone the crooks will look for a sticker that says you have a gun in your car.

8 Likes

I just emailed Delta Defense this evening, requesting non-logoed items from them. I choose to go stealthy, too. I’ll wear 2nd A tees, but not if they’re logoed. Enough people know who USCCA is, so it’s blatant advertising to the bad guys out there. I don’t want that.

I have two on my tailgate. One says DEFUND POLITICS with a flag bg.
The other has a yellow and black bg with the text WEIRD LOAD.
And I put a blue strip of tape over the window behind my head, supporting the police.

Discussion here, just brings up that old song from the 60s ’ its Yo thang do what you wanna do. We are still able to do this. :us: All the training we do and the laws we study. Sooner or later turns into muscle memory on some level. Keep on keepin on with what makes yall safe and happy :us:

4 Likes