My Packet came in the mail today , should i

Put the sticker that came in it on my vehicle or is that advertising and asking for trouble?

2 Likes

Your choice, do you live in a gun friendly area? I dont advertize anything.

1 Like

I do but, Now re-thinking it. I will just leave it off…

Thanks

2 Likes

I agree with your decision, but it is a cool looking logo :+1:t3:

1 Like

I love being a USCCA member and I would put the sticker on my car.

Someone seeing the sticker on my back widow of my truck may think twice about things, or May wonder if i have a firearm in the vehicle if un-attended and break into it to it to see if i was stupid enough to leave one in it…

Im in So. Cal. and In today’s world who knows…

2 Likes

The only stickers on my truck. There’s a USCCA sticker on the back, corner of the window of my wife’s car.

2 Likes

The USCCA sticker is not a big target marker as say NRA. I have both on mine. I also have my Marine Corps sticker too. Thats me though!

2 Likes

My sticker is different then yours, Must be a new type. Yours looks cooler i must say…

4 Likes

I have a newer one also. I may be getting a newer truck soon, well, maybe sooner than later, so I’ll wait to use that. And if I keep the old beast, I’ll just replace the stickers when they get faded. I have a couple more of the Red White and Blue as well.

2 Likes

I put all my gun stickers on the two stainless coffee tumblers I have. They’re full. When I get a new one I tear off an old one and put the new one in it’s place. I just got my packet today as well.

3 Likes

Other than gun-folk, I wonder how many people would know what USCCA stands for? Shouldn’t be a problem I’d guess.

3 Likes

I have a man-target taped to my
back door,not a good grouping but
I’m sure the idea is clear.

2 Likes

Nice! Thats a good idea…

1 Like

Not many are gonna come creeping
around my back door,for shore.

1 Like

This is my front door entrance and got the newer USCCA patch proudly displayed.

3 Likes

It is as much of a deterrent as it is an invitation for trouble. Everyone will have an opinion on one side or the other and that is okay. There is no right or wrong. Do what is comfortable for you and/or your family!

1 Like

I put it on. Not worried about it.

1 Like

My pictorial reply…

4 Likes

Not that i dont like the one they sent in my packet, Im just really digging the Red,White and Blue ones some of you have…

3 Likes