Stupid shootings

The MO screams cartel style execution. Being a frequent illegal crosser kind of supports the narrative.
Just sayin’

4 Likes

I don’t know anything about cartel execution practices but seems to me they wouldn’t want to draw extra attention to themselves by making a lot of noise across the street before starting the process.

3 Likes

Ummm, he was drunk. Maybe the cartel will tie him up and leave him at the so called border with an apology note. :thinking:

4 Likes

I thought that @John292 was implying this was some sort of organized execution by the one of the cartels. That just didn’t make sense to me.

Think it’s much more likely he blew a fuse in his sick head. Drugs or alcohol possibly being a contributing factor. If he does happen to have cartel ties I suspect his coworkers would not be too happy with the negative attention this brings them. In which case the body with a note at the boarder is a very possible solution. Though tying it up won’t be necessary since they likely wouldn’t leave him alive to share any cartel info he might know.

3 Likes

I only mentioned it because of this recent event:
Brutal killing of California family a ‘clear message’ from the cartel, sheriff warns: ‘They were targeted’ | Fox News

The perp in the current case seems to easily move across borders, possesses the support structure to vanish from the law, and apparently has a military style rifle, which incidentally is a type favored by cartel gunmen.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. Worth considering.

2 Likes

Also just coming out, he was deported 4 times and served jail time in 2012 for OWI.
Why in the HE!! was he still here. Rhetorical question. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Maybe Bruce26, This and the above comments from John 292 are “The Sparks” I’ve been talking about… Wake -up calls, Attention getters, CLUES! to what is happening right in our faces…
Steve Bannon on twitter has footage of the Boarder ‘migration’ his figures are 700K to (1) Million…
ready to cross! … as I just said before THAT’s AN ARMY ! This isn’t the rantings of a OFWG gone nutz.
Where is the HeLP? where is the Outrage? Where are the damn Gunships?
I KNOW we have ‘people’ down south on the border (Oath Keepers and Militia) But I don’t think they are up to the task fending off an Invasion. I can put up w/ the whacked political crap going on (it’s almost laughable). I can put up w/ the woke doing stupid Trans/ Dancing fag’s/irrational BS…but THIS is in MY back yard! THIS is in YOUR backyards too folks! What kind of damage can these people do (combined with the hundreds of thousands already here?.
This is something right out of RED DAWN 1 & 2 ! How do you fight an Invasion force w/ Semi-Automatic rifles and handguns? You need good old fashioned American Mean ! Fire power baby! Tactical weapons ! Now I feel President Trump already has his finger on the pulse of this situation but damn man, let loose “the dogs of War” for Chrissakes! We need to send a message right friggin’ NOW man! This is something we have been concerned, worried, fearing about for months! and now It’ s right here, right now in REAL TIME! This isn’t some BLM faggots holding a few blocks in Seattle hostage. To me this is the REAL DEAL. This could be the latest shot heard round the world. Does anyone disagree with me on this assessment? Is anybody else concerned w/ what this massive amount of vermin could do to this country?.
Think about this guy’s ( and I am sure you all are!), this amount of terrorism, this amount of enemy is staggering! (1) MILLION rounds of ammunition + and that is if you hit every invader and kill them w/ that one round each!
I’m really good, but I’m NOT THAT GOOD!
Title 42 ends May 23rd and the cartels then plan to OVERWHELM the Border then. Arizona Guv. is CONCERNED…wow, buddy, so am I. the Border Patrol chief say’s he is not prepared to handle this, The idiot Mayorkis say’s the border is secure,where the hell is he then! Where is the Grand Imperial Wizard Xiden on this? Talking about Jenny’s friggin’ ice cream I bet. We need leadership and we needed it yesterday!
Carpet bomb these Invaders back to the stone age.

What are your thoughts? Inquisitive minds want to know.

2 Likes

Cartels massing 700,000-1M illegal immigrants to overwhelm US border when…Cartels to send nearly one million illegals across border: Rep Biggs

just a taste of what’s really happening…

2 Likes

I am prepping me and mine, with extras for those who need it. When a real leader steps forward
( Prez Trump) I hope,) I and mine will be ready. I don’t have any B-52s or Stealth Bombers so all I can rely on are my "assault rifles and assault pistols, it’s hard to see the border from WI. :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m too stove up to travel but I hope to die on the hill in a pile of brass with the best of them.:man_shrugging:
Have a good night. :sleepy:

3 Likes

DOn102. You ARE TELLING THE APSALUT TRUTH. THE CARTELS :bangbang::100::broken_heart: ARE IN THE UNITED STATES , and more ARE COMING ACROSS FROM OUTHER COUNTRYS :bangbang::broken_heart: AND , THEY ARE GOING , TO ATACK , US AND , THEY ARE HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT :bangbang: AND OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT AND GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, ARE ALL AWARE OF THIS :bangbang: WE HAVE ANGENTS , WATCHING AND LISTENING AND DOING EVERY THING HUMANLY POSSIBLE , TO STOP THE NEXED ,ATTACKS , THAT WILL BE ,WITH PRECISION, WITH OVER WHELMEANIG, FORCES AND, , WE ALL, TRULY NEED TO BE ,ON GUARD , OUR NASHION IS , SURROUNDED , WITH CARTELS , AND MS13,IS EVERY WHERE, AND IF YOU SAY WHAT I,JUST SAID, YOU ARE JUST KARZY, AND , NEED, YOUR ,MENTAL,MEDICINE, WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT THIS WAR, IN,OUR FRONT YARDS, AND IN OUR HOMES, AND THAT MAKES YOU WONDER :question::question::question::broken_heart: WHY , THE GOVERNMENT,WANTS TO,TAKE AWAY, YOUR , PROTECTION, WITH, ALL THE CRIMINALS, COMMING,ACROSS THE RIVER FROM MEXICO, AND THEY ARE KILLING OUR CHILDREN , AND DRIVING OVER A HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR DOWN OUR HYWAYS , AND THEY ARE KILLING AMERICAN PEOPLE AT WILL AND THEY ARE NOT AFRAID , THEY HAVE THEIR, RIGHTS :bangbang::broken_heart: WE DO NOT HAVE , ANY LEADERSHIP IN ,D,C, ,:bangbang:WE BETTER WAKE UP SOON VERY SOON , SAVE YOUR AMMUNITION , THROWING THE GOOD BOOK , iS ,NOT GOING TO STOP THESE MONSTERS , THEY ARE HERE , NOW NOW :bangbang:

1 Like
5 Likes

Glad they caught him, problem is he will probably get deported, AGAIN, and our Administration will take credit for apprehending him.:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

He’ll be back. Again.

4 Likes

(7) Day’s till Armageddon. (countdown will be updated daily)
The day this country will cease to exist
Tile 42 expires.
1500 (unarmed) brave useless troopers will arrive
May 10th … are they from the 7th cavalry?
Chris Magnus (CBP chief) related to George Armstrong Custer?
will Spanish be mandatory in schools May 12th?
will we be re-named “estados Unidos”?

2 Likes

Dude, Cinco de Mayo is 5 May.
If you can’t order tacos and Dos Equis, your world is going to end before May 12th.
(If you can’t order Dos Equis, you’ll get Corona.)

1 Like

If we are lucky, he well be Epsteined, instead.

5 Likes

DON,102. I HAVE SAID EVERYTHING THAT ANYONE CAN JUST AS YOU HAVE SO. GET THE WHISKEY :bangbang: AN I WILL GET THE ROOT BEER :bangbang: AN LETS MAKE A GRATE TIME OUT OF THIS INPORENT RANGE TIME AND. PLEASE EVERYONE SHOW YOUR TARGETS AND LETS SEE.THEN. GRATE JOB. KAZ THEY ARE DEFINITELY FIRING BACK AT THE WHISKEY AND ROOT BEER AND I BLEAVE THAT WE HAVE ASKED FOR THIS BECAUSE EVERY ONE IS A JOKE AND I AM NOT LAUGHING AT ALL Bobby Jean :chile::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::100::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::sparkles::boom::dizzy:

Ouade5,
I haven’t had a drink in (29 years : 30 this July 4th , my Independence day)
The year before this change Oct 3-4 1993 I lost (3) of my Brothers in The ‘Mog’ then we left, It hurt,
we got yanked by a puss administration who’s nose got bloody and chickened out.
NO PAYBACK! Why do we follow/allow these people to hold office?
My best friend is being 'forced moved" by his wife to Marshall Texas , July 3rd—figures)
I just gave him an AR, 1000 rds, mags and my ruger P89 he’ll fight in the sticks!.
(I pray he doesn’t have too) He’s older, been there done that (and got the Tee shirt)
The Enemy is @ the gates possibly a Million strong–a lot of military age males).
They happily pose for pictures during this march north. They are on a mission.
I did appreciate a good drink in the past ( Beam, Glenfiddich, The former
‘King’ (now Queen of Beers)
I got hit ‘head On’ by a speeding/red light runner (4/14/2023) destroying my 4x4
'Assault Truck ’ :rofl: and the poe-poe cited ME! (sorry I mentioned that already here)
Brother, a drink is the last thing on my mind or on my ‘to do’ list.
I will die sober!
I just purchased 2K additional rounds another SA XD9 and (30) additional mags
for my (2) Hellions, and a New (to me) replacement Xterra… 'Lifted and new ‘Desert rat tires’
and I am seriously considering going down to meet the threat in Las Cruces NM.
I got an offer from ‘a friend’ down there who owns a ranch and is scared s—less.
He doesn’t want to lose any more cattle to these ‘people’, I don’t like anybody being THAT scared.
He is just north of Juarez/Chi-wa-wa with 160 acres of clear killing ground heading south.
Those people have already been camping and trespassing on his land for years .
I have in the past ‘helped him out’ along with brothers I have worked w/ the last (3) years.
The ‘Militia’ is now using ranches as NM base camps for whatever the future brings.
My ribs and my Titanium legs ( I still have skin and muscle around them) are still healing, I
got hit so hard my chest bent the steering column and then my air bag deployed !
Not exactly in the best shape for a firefight but the thought of sitting back in my comfy chair
and watching it unfold on the net or CNN is really starting to bother me.
Like many of you I have fought ‘hurt’ before. It’s in my blood. I don’t back down.
I stick with it till I am either unconscious or bleed out (I’ve been both) . I’ve been in the s—, It doesn’t bother me.
Would I love to never fight again HELL YES. But this is getting out of control. Right Scott/Bruce!
The thought of bringing some good old fashioned ‘American Mean’ to the table again is starting
to gain a foothold in my mind. I can’t see waiting for somebody else to step up and fight for our country.
Is this a stupid idea? Probably, I still need to have a clearer plan and more stuff. I was always a good planner, I don’t just go off halfcocked, especially when it is this wild. I just wish I didn’t have that accident.
I am at a disadvantage physically and with an untested vehicle. I have enough money for this but I keep thinking “What am I forgetting?” I have MRE’s, a stove, bedroll, tac clothes, armor, helmet but if anyone can make a suggestion I am all ears. I won’t leave until I know my home is really secure. My Brother came in from NY to make sure my family is safe but HE wants to go too!. I just wish I had my old team back, I’d love to say" We’re getting the band back together" one more time. But they are all gone.
This is all I can think about. People are scared. I hate that! People, US, Americans, INNOCENTS are getting hurt, I HATE that ever more!
Where is the Military? Where is their sense of honor? Duty? Patriotism? Why is an old fart like me the last line of defense? Have we raised generations of P—ies ? What good is maybe 3500 NG’s and border patrol against a hoard of killers?. We could just carpet bomb them into oblivion. And if the World response cries about it Patriots of old would just say “Shut the f— up!” They are NOT seeking 'Asylum" they are INVADING!. Why else would they be here? HUH? Did all of a sudden a Million guy’s say : We don’t like Nicaragua, Honduras, Medellin , etc and we want a better life in estados unidos? I don’t think so. Right before a fight I always saw the big picture, The fog cleared, the fear was swept away, and I SAW IT! I SAW IT! My hands steadied , my mind calmed and I prepared. loading mags, that crisp ‘clack’ of each round loading into it! The sound of my knife on my stone. Know what I mean? It’s THERE! It’s back!
The thought of a buddy being hung out to dry by his own country is revolting!

talk more as plans progress.

4 Likes

Don1,02. We ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF OUR LOVE ONES AND , I LOVE THE CARTELS TO F,ENN ,:bangbang::100::fire::owl::feather::feather: DEATH , AND I AM A GIVER , SO ALL MY LOVE IS WITH THE CARTELS AND THE KILLERS AND , WANTS TO GO TO HELL , I DEFINITELY LOVE THEM AND WANT TO HELP THEM TO THEIR DESTINY HELL :fire: HELL​:fire: HELL​:fire::100::100::100::chile::owl::feather::feather::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::hourglass::crossed_swords::shield::plunger:

1 Like

We are all at a disadvantage, we are normal! We think rationally. I’m pretty sure I’m still male, my wife, thank goodness is still female, my cat is still a cat. All is good until the bullets start flying. I would join you down there but physically, not 30 anymore, I’m going to set up my gear on the dining room table and fire at will!

Honor, duty and patriotism will be in my cold dead hands along with a crap load of hot brass!

We can’t save the country, because we can’t even communicate! We’re on our own!

4 Likes