Stand with Ukraine

Ask yourself, what is the reason why American energy sector is throttled. Then ask what is the reason for that, and keep asking… until the world “children” enters the view. That is the situation to fix. You won’t fix anything else until you fix that, and the fix may take many decades. Until then, I am sorry, we need to prepare for some tough times, and strategic retreat.

1 Like

Both are bullies, lets fix America, then we’d be in a position to help other countries.

2 Likes

Fixing America and fixing rest of the World - these are two different things, both runs their own tracks. Nobody else but we, American people can fix America, but the same time whole World is looking at America to fix the World.
We cannot allow NATO to be officially involved in that conflict but without our help Russia gets a better chance to destroy the only buffer between NATO and them.
European Union’s Government is too weak to make a proper decisions. Ukrainians are begging for help, Poland is doing everything what can be done, but rest of Western Europe act like nothing happened. They still pump millions euros to Russia, declaring sanctions the same time. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Without American’s dollars invested into Ukrainian military we may end up with another Cold War like last Century. Nobody wants it.

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree. But, here’s the “rub” for me personally. That same “World” and probably more specifically, Europe and Canada was/were having no problem thumbing their noses at America and Americans, to include President Trump for the last 5 years. I remember the media yucking it up saying how we were “The laughingstock of the World” just because DJT was our President.

In my personal opinion, these globalists can look over here all they want. I for one don’t want to send any of our American Treasure ($ or young people’s blood) overseas to ungrateful snobs and mafia styled criminals. The Bidens have been in bed with the Chinese, the Russians and with the Ukrainian Mob. We have a border that leaks like Bidens diaper, we have an energy, food and supply chain crisis right here in America. And we have an occupant in the White House who’s cranial brain scan looks like a bowl of Jello.

It is up to Americans to fix America. And it starts with ensuring election integrity, staying home and cleaning house and becoming “Exceptional” once again. Obama decried “American Exceptionalism” as if it were a bad thing. I’ll bet those in the Ukraine would love some of that good old American Exceptionalism right now. The problem is, we’re all out of it at the moment. It’s on back order and we have supply chain issues for that.

5 Likes

Ukraine is a money laundering operation for the Dems and the like. Zelinski was backed and possibly put in place with cia involvement. Ukraine commanders are possibly selling foreign arms sent to them to the highest bidders and bugging out. Volunteers to Ukraine military are poorly led and made to sign a contract. Well trained Americans going over there have gotten crushed by Russian forces{FOG group}. The Ukraine had been shelling and attacking Russian areas since 2014{Donbass,Donetsk}. Most likely because Russia will not conform with global corporate government. Nore will China. It is not the USA’s job to keep peace or choose sides. Especially when there are no good sides. Russia wants to increase its influence and the Ukraine wants to remain a criminal bank of sorts. The USA involving themselves any more then they already have would be a step closer to a global government and my personal opining is that power should be spread as thin as possible. We did commit to the Ukraine that we would help in a situation like this and we have by sending equipment, goods, and civilian personnel. If the USA wanted to be some kind of global police for a global corporate government, they had better get their act together because big time powerhouses do NOT want to be policed by any global police force. This is all just my opinion and information from MY OWN trusted sources. God bless everybody and peace is position A. I believe Russia will fizzle out over time unless China gets involved and I don’t think China will get more involved if the USA doesn’t get more involved. Pray to whatever power is yours for peace.

3 Likes

Are these your words… or you quoted this guy :point_down:? :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

What do you think the post-war status of Russia-West relations will be, compared to the Cold War? Provided, we don’t suffer global nuclear suicide.
In my opinion, we should not do anything that risks our own collective survival. Russia has near-infinite resources, and giving Ukraine weapons, while it will wound Russia deeper, won’t hold it in the long term. Maybe I am unfair toward Russia, but it seems to me the worse off they are, the better it is for them, i.e., human rights, standard of living - pfeh, “nyet”, it is more important to be able to credibly threaten enemies and friends alike. Once the illusion that Russia is operating in the same mindset as Western powers is gone, we can start to form a picture of the future. It is not pretty.

I guess their govt doesn’t like Russian govt conducting separatist movement there. I’ve also encountered an opinion that the areas being shelled by Russia now, around Mariupol, are more “Russian” ethnically than Moscow. This is a civil war.

Let the misconceptions of 1991-2021 rest in peace.

Rudyard Kipling
The Truce of the Bear

Yearly, with tent and rifle, our careless white men go
By the Pass called Muttianee, to shoot in the vale below.
Yearly by Muttianee he follows our white men in –
Matun, the old blind beggar, bandaged from brow to chin.

Eyeless, noseless, and lipless – toothless, broken of speech,
Seeking a dole at the doorway he mumbles his tale to each;
Over and over the story, ending as he began:
"Make ye no truce with Adam-zad – the Bear that walks like a Man!

"There was a flint in my musket – pricked and primed was the pan,
When I went hunting Adam-zad – the Bear that stands like a Man.
I looked my last on the timber, I looked my last on the snow,
When I went hunting Adam-zad fifty summers ago!

"I knew his times and his seasons, as he knew mine, that fed
By night in the ripened maizefield and robbed my house of bread.
I knew his strength and cunning, as he knew mine, that crept
At dawn to the crowded goat-pens and plundered while I slept.

"Up from his stony playground – down from his well-digged lair –
Out on the naked ridges ran Adam-zad the Bear –
Groaning, grunting, and roaring, heavy with stolen meals,
Two long marches to northward, and I was at his heels!

"Two long marches to northward, at the fall of the second night,
I came on mine enemy Adam-zad all panting from his flight.
There was a charge in the musket – pricked and primed was the pan –
My finger crooked on the trigger – when he reared up like a man.

"Horrible, hairy, human, with paws like hands in prayer,
Making his supplication rose Adam-zad the Bear!
I looked at the swaying shoulders, at the paunch’s swag and swing,
And my heart was touched with pity for the monstrous, pleading thing.

"Touched witth pity and wonder, I did not fire then . . .
I have looked no more on women – I have walked no more with men.
Nearer he tottered and nearer, with paws like hands that pray –
From brow to jaw that steel-shod paw, it ripped my face away!

"Sudden, silent, and savage, searing as flame the blow –
Faceless I fell before his feet, fifty summers ago.
I heard him grunt and chuckle – I heard him pass to his den.
He left me blind to the darkened years and the little mercy of men.

“Now ye go down in the morning with guns of the newer style,
That load (I have felt) in the middle and range (I have heard) a mile?
Luck to the white man’s rifle, that shoots so fast and true,
But – pay, and I lift my bandage and show what the Bear can do!”

(Flesh like slag in the furnace, knobbed and withered and grey –
Matun, the old blind beggar, he gives good worth for his pay.)
"Rouse him at noon in the bushes, follow and press him hard –
Not for his ragings and roarings flinch ye from Adam-zad.

"But (pay, and I put back the bandage) this is the time to fear,
When he stands up like a tired man, tottering near and near;
When he stands up as pleading, in wavering, man-brute guise,
When he veils the hate and cunning of his little, swinish eyes;

“When he shows as seeking quarter, with paws like hands in prayer
That is the time of peril – the time of the Truce of the Bear!”

Eyeless, noseless, and lipless, asking a dole at the door,
Matun, the old blind beggar, he tells it o’er and o’er;
Fumbling and feeling the rifles, warming his hands at the flame,
Hearing our careless white men talk of the morrow’s game;

Over and over the story, ending as he began: –
“There is no truce with Adam-zad, the Bear that looks like a Man!”

NATO doesn’t want open conflict with Russia, That’s fact. They proved it by not agreeing with “no fly zone over Ukraine” (which actually was a good move).
I was living on the other side of Iron Curtain long enough to learn how the Russia operates.
Believe me - this is the best time and only time to keep them out from Europe. The only resources that can keep Russia alive is gas and oil. Ukraine is the huge source of both and Putin knows it.
Once Russia is defeated they won’t be able to do any more harm for a long time.
That would be my wish. I’m far away form any politics and I don’t care about anything else but peoples’ freedom to live. Putin is doing everything against that freedom… not the first time, but hopefully the last.
The only problem is that Ukraine is too weak to defend the Country without outside help.

I do not believe in any good Russian-West relation ever. We have to make them lose that war and pay for it. And keep them poor as long as their Government keeps “Big Mother Russia” track - fear and terror.

3 Likes

No, I haven’t quoted Putin. I haven’t seen any of his interviews or press confreres. I’m confident that I can conclude what his goals are without hearing from him not to mention I wouldn’t be able to understand him and would have to rely on what I’m being told he is saying. He wants to increase his countries influence and possibly wants to reclaim land that he may think is rightfully his. He’s wrong. My sources are friends I trust. Putin is no good. Ukraine is no good. Ukraine just lost a bunch of equipment ($3billion+) to a very precise missile attack and a very advanced type of missile. The foreign legion also was involved in that strike, and I believe suffered 250+ casualties. Thats not just Americans. Ukraine will battle Russia for many years just as they have for many years. We will foolishly supply them with equipment like we have foolishly promised. Anything beyond that is crazy. Just my opinion from my prospective. I have family who has family in Poland, and I understand clearly your perspective and respect it.

1 Like

There is no good Country at the whole World. There is always something that will not be right and perfect for everybody. If it would be - that is called UTOPIA, but we know it doesn’t exist.

Ukraine may not be a good, as you posted, but it is not an evil. I personally get a full right to blame Ukrainians what they did under Stepan Bandera. They were attacking, robbing, raping and murdering Polish Citizens… but even I’m still not OK with that I know those were different times.
That has nothing to do with current events, and I will fully support Ukrainians independence, especially independence from Russia.
Ukraine is a poor Country, but as USSR’s republic was ruled that way. Perhaps their Government is not perfect, but it doesn’t mean other country has any permission to intervene.
Ukraine needs a time, like any other Country sold to Soviets after WWII.
Poland took the chance and we have been free from Soviets since 1990’s.
I’d like to see Ukraine having the same chance.

Most of people don’t realize, that some nations make a War as a forced way to invade, respecting War’s rules (first one - keep civilians out of it) , but there are some barbarian nations who make a War nothing else that genocide. Right now we are witnessing the second option.

1 Like

We agree that no country is perfect. No system is perfect. Ours was the best and most fair and one many countries have tried to copy. what we disagree about is that the Ukraine is a poor country. I don’t think they are. I am confident that without U.S.A. assistance the Ukraine will manage. They will be damaged and may even be occupied for some time. I find it curious how they haven’t been defeated yet. That doesn’t make sense to me. In any case, my point is that I do not stand with the Ukraine, and I do not stand with Russia. I’d appreciate our country focuses on topics more pressing than time changes and overseas wars. I’d rather not consider myself a global police force until at least I’m in a respectable position to be one. For the record, I think considering ourselves a global police force at all is a mistake and a step closer to a global government. That would be a consolidation of power and my political philosophy is the opposite. The U.S.A. is in no position to be telling anyone else what’s right or wrong. What to do or what not to do. Thats just where I’m at.

2 Likes

Vlad feels his strength, he managed to achieve strategic weapons advantage, as well as economic influence. It is a narrow window of opportunity and he is going to use it to solve a lot of Russia’s problems and his personal ones. God help us all. @Jerzees I think you underestimate them having power for only the energy sector. Where is Vlad going to go next?

1 Like

As always (I’m hoping)… to the left… :imp:

A 2022-03-21 00-26-27

1 Like

Things that make you go “Huummmm”. :thinking:

1 Like

We have a new Hitler and has name is Putin and the world is sitting back and watching it happen. And who cares if the Ukrainian President is Jewish. Are we saying all Jewish people need to be killed. And let’s be like Hitler and kill all those people that that come from the South of are border. Thats all I’m going to say.
PS: All life maters! Have a great day and a long life. Don’t Reply I’m out of here.

If you want some info from valid source, you can follow this guy. He is not a part of Foreign Legion, he fights with other British solder in regular Ukrainian Army.

https://twitter.com/jmvasquez1974?lang=en

2 Likes
1 Like