Somebody on the street asks for money, What would you do?

This question popped up on my Dave Ramsey Plus questioneer.

What would you do?

4 Likes

Having lived homeless and seen the truth behind most panhandlers….

I would do neither of those choices.

13 Likes

“No”

6 characters

5 Likes

There are too many deteriorating factors for me to answer that in one way.

3 Likes

I never give money. I will buy food, water, sport drinks or pump the gas myself. But never cash.

7 Likes

2 Thessalonians 3 10.

2 Likes

Too many help wanted signs for there to be people with their hand out.

6 Likes

Hand him a wallet filled with fake credit cards, real business cards, fake drivers license and counterfeit or foreign bills!
Make sure the whole thing is wiped clean!
Creating my wallet now, for travel to the communist country of Minnesota!

I’m still working on the drivers license!

6 Likes

I will pull that $20 bill out of my pocket… but will ask for a $10 bill as my change, because I usually give $10 to strangers whenever I’m in Downtown.

That’s a really life changing question and only Dave Ramsey can look for a fair answer… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You’re going to need a small bag full of those if you plan to give all that away every time someone asks you for money in an urban area

2 Likes

I don’t donate! Also I carry little to no cash and usually one card I’d use while shopping.

8 Likes

Couple of things: First, the fake cards are received daily in the mail. Second there is no law preventing me from copying foreign currency, the wallets can be had for cents at a flea market!
I will take your point and have a couple on hand!

Welcome aboard @Larry339

3 Likes

False dilemma fallacy

The correct answer is bacon.

4 Likes

Two slices of toast, peanut butter & sliced banana and then the bacon. You got a complete meal.
“Don’t laugh till you try it.”

6 Likes

A man after my own heart :laughing:

2 Likes

my situation demands i deny the request & walk off all the while keeping an eye on them and any accomplises

8 Likes

I’ve been taught not to make eye contact and just ignore them. A friend at work made the mistake of acknowledging the panhandler and saying sorry she didn’t have cash with her.
“No, you’re not sorry you effing…”

4 Likes

Happened to me yesterday. One of the local, regular meth heads.
“Aaa excuse me, I’m homeless and hungry, can you help me out?”

“No, I got nothin for you Brother.”

7 Likes

Where did you get realistic fake credit cards from?

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Larry339

1 Like